Debut Showcase

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora woke up immediately knowing it was her debut day. She had to get up and then go to the place where her showcase was held so she can rehearse. She didn't go all out. She just wore sweats, a baggy t shirt, and a baggy sweatshirt. Then she wore a beanie to hide her hair. She called Jungkook since he wanted to see her rehearse.

"Jungkook?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you still coming to my rehearsal?"
"Yeah of course. I'll be there right away." He said and hung up.

Sora put her phone in her pocket and she asked Jae Hyun to drop her off there.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*


She came in to the arena and she saw everyone setting up and making sure everything was perfect. She saw how big that stage was.

"Oh my god." She said to herself and took a deep breath.

Someone shook her from the behind and she got scared but then relieved when she saw who it was.

"Oh Jungkook. You scared me."
"Why are you scared?"
"Because that stage is so big."
"It may be big for you, but I know you will shine there. How about I watch you rehearse."
"Ok then." Sora said.

She asked for a microphone and then went up there. The music and she looked at Jungkook who was sitting in front of her. He smiled at her and she smiled back and started singing. She was also dancing a little bit, but only footwork. She couldn't help it but feel better knowing he was there to cheer her on. After she was done rehearsing she introduced herself and practiced her speech and everything. Then she walked down the stage to Jungkook.

"So, how did I do?" She asked him.
"Amazing. You are going to rock that stage tonight."
"You are going to be here tonight, right?"
"Umm yeah. I am." Jungkook lied.
"I mean you don't have to talk to BamBam or anything. I just need you to be here tonight."
"Yeah, I'll be here." He lied again.
"Don't lie to me. I really need you." 


She smiled at him and gave him a huge hug.

"I got to go to make up and styling and whatever they need from me. I'll see you later." She said and waved bye at him and walked away.

He took a deep breath and thought about why he wasn't going to her showcase today. If she ever asked him, his reason would be that he had to record a song for their upcoming promotions, which was part of the truth. The main truth was that he didn't want to go near BamBam.

*~*~*~*~*


Sora was in the waiting room shaking and twiddling her fingers. She was really nervous about performing tonight. Then she heard a knock on her door, hoping it was Jungkook. But then she saw BamBam with the group.

"Hey guys." She said confidently.
"Hey Sora. Are you ready?" BamBam asked.
"Yeah kind of."

Jackson came in with a bouquet of flowers for her. He gave them to her and she couldn't help it but blush a little bit.

"It's from all of us."
"Thanks. Where Hara and Jr. though?"
"Oh their probably arguing again."

Hara and Jr. came in arguing, and Sora rolled her eyes and broke them apart.

"Oh Sora! I'm sorry congratulations! I was too busy arguing with this monkey faced jerk." Hara said and gave her a hug.
"You are so irritating Hara. I'm sorry acting this way in front of you Sora." Jr. said and hugged her after Hara.
"Thanks for coming." Sora said and looked behind him.
"Are you expecting someone?" BamBam asked her.
"Yeah sort of."
"Jungkook?"
"Yeah. Where is he?" Sora asked.

 

*~*~*~*~*
 

Jungkook was in the recording studio with Rap Monster working on their new song. Jungkook was singing but then Rap Monster put his hand up and stopped because he saw the time. 

"Um, do you want me to sing that part again?" Jungkook asked. 
"No, its fine. But do you know what time it is?" 
"Yeah, its almost 8 o'clock. Why?" 
"I know it is almost 8 o'clock. Sora's showcase. It starts in like 10 minutes. Aren't you going to go?" 
"But you need me to sing the song. So I'll just stay here and sing it." 
"Dude. I'm letting you go to her showcase. We can finish it tomorrow." 
"No, I want to finish it tonight." Jungkook said and put the headphones back on. 
"Alright then." Rap Monster rolled his eyes and turned the music back on.

*~*~*~*~*~

Sora was in the waiting room, waiting to be called out to get ready on stage. She was very nervous and anxious because Jungkook wasn't there. 

"Are you ok Sora?" BamBam asked. 
"Yeah, I am." She lied. 
"Somethings bothering you. I can tell." 
"Where is he?" She whined. 
"Jungkook?" BamBam asked. 
"Sora, its time to go out." The stage director told her. 

She got up and followed him. BamBam was following behind too, because he wanted her to feel better.

"Sora, do you want me to call him?" 

Sora couldn't talk, and all she could do was shake and pace back and forth. 

"BamBam whats wrong?" Hara asked him. 
"Nothings wrong Unnie! I'm ok." She said. 
"60 seconds Sora." THe stage director told her. 

Sora had a microphone in her hand. She saw the crowd from backstage and got really nervous. 

"Sora, you are going to be fine." Hara told her. 
"No, he's not here. Where is he?" 
"Who?" 
"He promised." 
"Sora its time." The director said. 

Sora took a deep breath and walked out there. She heard the crowd going crazy. The music started playing and then Sora saw that crowd, hoping Jungkook was stuck in it somewhere. She was looking through it, but it was too dark and too many fans were jumping and screaming. Sora gulped and then dropped the microphone and ran backstage. The crowd got confused.

"SORA!" BamBam yelled but then she kept running. 

She locked herself in the waiting room and sat on the couch crying her eyes out. 

"I needed you. Where are you?" She told herself while crying. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

BTS was back at the dorm watching Sora's showcase. Jungkook and Rap Monster came in and all eyes laid on Jungkook. 

"What?" He asked. 
"Check this out." Jimin said and rewinded back on her showcase on the television. 

Jungkook saw Sora looking nervous on stage. She dropped her microphone and ran backstage. He looked surprised when he saw her did that. 

"She wasn't kidding when she really needed me to be there." Jungkook sounded guilty. 

...

Authors Note: 

Hey guys! I love you all! I'm back to updating! Hopefully the next update won't take long! xD