Cheater?

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was waiting for Jungkook to get back from Thailand at the airport. Luckily she dressed up in shades and a hat so the fans wouldn't recognize her. When BTS walked by, everyone started to crowd around them. It was hard for her to get through, but then she eventually got to Jungkook with a little shoving and pushing. He knew exactly that it was Sora so he put his arm around her and started carrying her out the crowd. They finally got out of the huge crowd since they wanted to go up to other members and Sora screamed happily.

"Jungkook! You're back!" She screamed and gave him a huge hug. 

Jungkook hugged her back tightly too. 

"I missed you too Sora. Very much. Even though it was only a week." 
"How was Thailand?" Sora asked. 
"Good. Very hot I guess. Why did you wait for my at the airport? Those fans nearly trampled you."
"Yeah, I know. But I just really wanted to see you. I don't know, but I need a Jungkook in my life to make me happy you know."
"Jungkook let's go!" Rap Monster yelled at him in the van.
"I'll see you later ok?" Jungkook said and gave her a kiss. 

Sora was walking by and then all the BTS fans started giving her dirty looks and whispering about her. It was bothering Sora a little bit, but then she decided to not budge about it and then call Jae Hyun for a ride back home. Sora and Jungkook did hangout a little bit after he got back from the airport, but then they noticed they had school the next day so he decided to go home for it.

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was school and Sora was walking to class in the hallways. Everyone started whispering and nodding their head in dissatisfaction. She thought, what was going on and why was everyone being like that to her. Suddenly this reporter from the kpop news came up to her with a camera man and they were recording her. 

"Um was this scheduled to do this?" Sora asked. 
"Nope. Of course not. But we want to hear from you, that is it true you are cheating on Jungkook from BTS with Got8's BamBam?" 
"What? No not at all " 
"Are you sure about that? See there's this picture that BamBam seems to be carrying you bridal style and caption 'cute couple'. Then there's Jungkook giving you a kiss at the airport. What is going on between you guys?" 
"Look I-" 
"It's none of your business." Jungkook said and pulled her away from the crew. 

Luckily the lady kept speaking saying that she wouldn't admit that Sora is cheating on Jungkook and that the news will spill eventually soon. 

"Why would she get up close like that?! I don't think it's any of her business to be in our relationship like that." 
"Well that's showbiz for you. Once you're in a relationship and see a scandal like that, they need all the details." 
"But seriously? Finding me during school hours? That's kind of stupid." 
"I know. But don't feel invaded or anything. Just stupid reporters that need news for their stupid shows." 
"I just think it's so irrelevant to ask all  these questions though." 

The school bell rang, and Sora needed to go to P.E. Sora got changed and then went out to the gym where everyone else was waiting. She was talking to a few girls asking if she was really cheating on Jungkook but she cleared it up with them and they believed her. 

"Yah Kim Sora!" A girl yelled from her P.E class. 
"Yes?" Sora said with attitude as she turned around. 
"Why are you cheating on Jungkook with BamBam? If you liked BamBam you should have picked him!" She scolded her. 

Sora didn't want to waste her breath on her so she turned back to her friends. The girl took out a basketball out of a guys hands and threw it at her head, cause Sora to immediately turn back around. 

"Don't ignore me answer my question. I don't even think Jungkook should date a girl like you. You are only a freshman. You're too young for him, and he's an eleventh grader. He's going to a senior next year and graduate and you will still be in high school." 

Sora's blood was rushing. She really wanted to punch something or someone right now. 

"Yah! Answer me!" The girl yelled again and found another ball to throw at Sora but she blocked herself. 
"Hey, this is not dodgeball, stop throwing those at her." Yugyeom said and snatched a ball out of her hand. 
"Oh hey Yugyeom!" Sora waved happily at him. 
"Hi Sora!" He waved back. 
"You know her too?!" The girl asked him.
"Yes, she is one of my wife's best friends. Now stop hurting my wife's best friend before I hurt you and I will not hesitate." Yugyeom said and threw the ball on the ground and walked up to Sora. 
"When did you transfer?!" Sora asked him. 
"I don't know. Since yesterday I think." 
"And I'm your wife's best friend? Are you referring to Hara?" 
"Yeah of course. She's my future wife ok?" 
"Not really. It's going to be her and JB." Sora mumbled. "But I'm just happy you saved me there. Is she a freshman too or...?" 
"No I think she's one year older than Jungkook." 
"What's her name?" 
"Soo Yung? Yeah Park Soo Yung."

It was all coming back to Sora. She remembered that name from when she and Jungkook went out on their first date together. 

"Oh my. Soo Yung?" 
"Yeah Soo Yung. Why does she sound familiar?" 
"No. Not at all." She lied to Yugyeom.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora was walking around and couldn't help it but hide inside the bathroom stalls due to everyone calling her a cheater or a by all the senior class. Apparently Soo Yung was popular to the class and she told everyone to call her that as she walked by. She got a text message from Jungkook saying that he's waiting outside the bathroom for her and that it's safe to go out. She got out of the bathroom stall and then opened the door and found Jungkook leaning on the wall waiting for her. 

"Thank goodness you're here Jungkook. Everyone has been calling me names and I can't take it anymore." 
"Sora, calm down. It's ok. Just-" 
"No I can't, your ex girlfriend Soo Yung has been causing all this trouble and-" 
"Wait Soo Yung? You mean my ex Soo Yung? The one who broke up with me because I never debuted?" 
"Yeah apparently she has P.E with me. Luckily Yugyeom saved me from her." 
"I knew she would act like this after her famous boyfriend broke up with her." 
"I can't believe you date a Noona too." Sora mumbled. 
"Hey, you know we like Noonas too. But who cares about that. I'm going to talk to her."
"No don't. I don't want it to seem like I'm complaining." 
"But you are."
"No, please. Just don't do anything. I promise I'll be ok." 

Jungkook gave a loud sigh.

"Fine Sora. If you ever get hurt by her or by anyone, just please tell me." 
"I promise, I'll be ok." Sora said and hugged him. 
"Now, what do you want to do?" 
"I don't know. Ice cream time?" She asked. 
"I don't see why not." Jungkook asked and they started walking together. 
"Hey, Jr. taught me some trick. Want to see?" She asked.
"Um sure?" 
"Wait hold up let me just get something out of my pocket." Sora said and dug into her sweater pocket. "Ok, he told me to give this first." She said to Jungkook and then he let out his 

Sora pretended to put something on his hand but to really lock her fingers with his. Jungkook just gave out a really huge laugh. 

"If you wanted to hold my hand you could of just done it instead of this trick." 
"Hey, it wouldn't have been fun." Sora said and laughed with him.

Still people were shaking their heads at her and even whispering at her as they were walking by. 

"Don't worry. As long as you know you're being honest, don't let them bother you." Jungkook told Sora. 
"They won't bother me." Sora said and smiled at him. 

...

*~*~*~*~*~*

A/n: BamBam and Jungkook can't save her all the time lol! But she's a JB and Hara shipper like me, AYEE! xD (JB and Hara are from my other fanfic Got8, which you guys should read, and that's why I call them got8 instead of got7) and do you guys think she's a cheater? Well I don't know, you guys tell me. Anyways I hope you liked this update!