Sophomore and Seniors

You're Mine (Sequel)

The year of being a freshman ended for Sora, and the year of being juniors for BamBam and Jungkook have ended too. Sora found out that Jungkook and BamBam made up, and she was really excited to spend her summer with the both of them. Sora's best friend Jae Hee even came for the summer so she wouldn't end up third-wheeling BamBam with Jungkook. Of course Jae Hee and BamBam were left behind, but Sora's thoughts of them ending up liking each other didn't work out. It turns out Jae Hee didn't like BamBam at all, because he wasn't her bias, causing a big hole in their friendship. It was almost the end of summer and Jae Hee did go back to America. 

It was about 2 days away from a new school year and Sora was with her two best guys in the world, outlooking Hans River. They were just talking about next school year and how it would be like. 

"Finally, you guys are on your last year of high school. Congratulations! I bet it's going to be an easy year for you guys." Sora said.
"Ugh. No it's not. I have to spend all this year getting my high school credits I need to graduate." Jungkook said. 
"Wow that must . I'm literally free this whole year. I don't even think I need to go to my classes. It's pointless." BamBam said. 
"Wow. Nerd." Jungkook mumbled. 
"Won't you have to be on prom committee then?" Sora joked around. 
"No too much work. I already a hassle on just going to prom. I have to get a date, which I know I won't get one, and then I have to get my tux, and then take pictures. Just too much getting ready for prom." 
"I just hope it's not like last years. I wouldn't want to relive that one again." Jungkook said. 
"Agreed." Sora and BamBam said at the same time. 
 "How about you Sora? You've just survived your first year of high school." 
"Ugh, don't even talk about freshman year. I hated it. Too much drama and everything." 
"I understand Sora. Wouldn't want to talk about that again." 
"Let's just try and stick together this year? Please?" Sora asked the both of them.
"We will Sora. Don't worry." Jungkook told her. 
"Yeah he's right Sora. Don't worry about it. I'll always be by your side." BamBam told her. 
"Thanks you guys." She said and hugged the both of them. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora woke up and it was her first day of being a Sophomore. She got ready and she was glad she got a different uniform for being a Sophomore. She did her daily morning routine and then she was all set. She was on her way walking when someone pushed her lightly from behind. 

"BamBam! Hey!" 
"Hey Sora. Wow. I remember wearing that colored uniform two years ago." 
"Well, now you're a senior wearing blue, and I'm a sophomore wearing green now." 
"Yup. I can't wait for this year to end so I can just sit at home with the other members." 
"Where's Yugyeom? Isn't he supposed to be walking with you?" 
"Yeah, but he woke up late and I kind of ditched him. So have you got a role yet?" 
"No, I haven't even auditioned for anything yet." 
"I really want you to stay. You need to find an acting gig. Fast." 
"I know but-" 
"Stay? You're never leaving right Sora?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.
"Nope. I'm not leaving. At all. We were just talking about my acting gigs and they might send me to another country. But of course I denied."
"Good. Because my life would be over if you weren't here." Jungkook said and held her hand. 

Sora let go right away knowing that they were in public and she didn't want pictures to get taken. 

"Something wrong?" He asked. 
"Nope." She lied.
"Liar." BamBam coughed out. 
"No I'm ok. It's just- I'm afraid the public will get photos and everything. I mean I'm not embarrassed to be with you or anything, it's just- I don't want to stir up any trouble. Haha..." She said that awkwardly. 
"I got you Sora." 

They both came into the school and saw familiar faces, new faces, and even new teachers.

"Look, Sora. I just want to say, enjoy being a sophomore. Ok? Well I got to go. I'm going to check my classes." BamBam said. 
"Let me go with you. But Sora. Let's hang out later." Jungkook said and then ran after BamBam. 

After BamBam check his classes, he waited for Jungkook and they were both on their way. 

"So, what if Sora moved back to America. How would you feel?" BamBam asked him.
"My life would pretty much be over. She's seriously the love of my life. She keeps me inspired and going." 
"I understand. I'd miss her so much too." 

Jungkook gave him a weird look. BamBam just whistled and turned away. 

Meanwhile Sora came into her first class. There were most of her classmates who were staring at her like they had questions. Then this one girl came up to her.

"Sora! Kim Sora right?" She asked. 
"Yeah? What is it?" 
"BamBam or Jungkook?" She asked. 
"Um. I think you already know my choice." 
"Are you sure? Or are you only with Jungkook because you're being pressured by fans and everyone else." 
"Um."
"You know you shouldn't let fans do that to you at all. I mean if you really like BamBam then you do. You shouldn't go out with him to make other people happy. I mean shouldn't it matter about your feelings?" 

Sora ignored her and just went to her seat. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora wanted to talk privately to BamBam so they decided to go up the school rooftop. 

"Do you think it's true? I'm only going out with Jungkook because everyone else wants me too."
"Ok Sora. I'm going to be honest. It does seem like it. I mean I'm not saying you should have chosen me instead, it's just, you are kind of letting the public choosing who you should go out with." 
"But I really do like Jungkook." 
"Yeah, your journal explained it all." 
"Oh you read that?!" She yelled at him. 
"Oh I wasn't supposed to?" BamBam lied. 
"BamBam you know that journal was for Jungkook only. No one was supposed to read it but him." 
"I'm sorry. I was tempted too. Come on it's only the first day of school. I don't want an argument here. Besides it was just showing your true feelings for him." 
"Ugh, it was just so personal."
"But aren't I your best friend? You know we don't keep secrets from each other." 
"I'm pretty sure you're keeping secrets from me." 
"Yes I am. Like the fact that I don't like you and Jungkook together and that I can't handle the both of you." 
"Ok that's not a secret. That's just your feelings." 

They heard a door open behind them. 

"Hey I didn't know we were having a party up here." Jungkook said. 
"Were not. I got to go guys." Sora said as she exited. 
"Were going to hang out later right?" He asked.

Sora didn't reply and just kept walking furiously. 

"What's wrong with her?" Jungkook asked BamBam.
"Let's say, she has a few things that's bothering her." 

...

A/N: I'm sorry guys, this story is ending really soon :( I just can't write this anymore. But do you guys want alternate endings or not? Please comment so I know what kind of ending you guys want. I'll probably make a poll later. But yeah enjoy the next few chapters.