Kim Sora Appreciation Day

You're Mine (Sequel)

Jungkook was the first one to wake up, and he saw that the window by BamBam was closed. 

"Why is it closed?" He asked himself. 

Then BamBam woke up. 

"Oh hey, thanks for leaving the window open last night. I woke up just to close it." BamBam said and stretched. 
"Oh yeah, you're welcome." Jungkook said rudely. 
"I know you were just trying to get me sick. But there is no way that I'm missing this day today." 

Sora came out of the other room. She was already ready. 

"Hey guys, we are kind of in a rush because we slept through first period and second period, so we need to rush." 

BamBam and Jungkook gave each other a rude glare but broke away and started getting ready. 

*~*~*~*

The chaffeur brought her to her old school. They got out and saw everyone was out for their 15 minute break before third period. Their school was like any typical high school you would see. 

"This is my school that I have been funding for. Thanks to me I gave them a better campus. Before we didn't even have hallways, we have like portables. We also didn't even have a soccer field or anything. That's why Kim Sora Appreciation Day was made in this school." Sora was giving them a glimpse of why she made that day up. 
"Wow, I wish I could have done that back in Thailand." BamBam said outloud. 
"You should have done that. That would have been a cool day." 

They all stepped into the school and as they were walking, everyone kept saying hi to her. Sora said hi to most of them, but to some of them she rolled her eyes. 
"Wow you seem to be popular here." Jungkook metioned. 
"I'm not. People only want to be friend with me because I got famous, and they expect me to just give them shoutouts when I debut." 
"Sora!" A group of girls yelled. 

She turned around and went up to them to give them a hug.
"Oh my gosh! Yuna, Jae Hee! I thought you guys would have switched to a different school by now." 
"We would never. I love Sora appreciation day. We never do anything." Jae Hee said. 
"Oh you guys met Jungkook already. And I have someone new with me." Sora mentioned. 
"BamBam, from GOT7. Of course you would bring him with you. Both of you are all over the k-pop news." Yuna said.
"Don't mention that please." Sora said. 

The bell rang, meaning that they had to go to class.

"So which class are you going to?" Jae Hee asked. 
"We are all going to my guitar class that I used to have for third period."
"Oh, is it because you want to make Taekwon jealous?" 
"NO, SHH HE IS NEVER MENTIONED." 
"Taekwon?" BamBam and Jungkook said at the same time. 
"We got to go now, bye guys!" Sora said and pulled Jungkook and BamBam. 
"Oh, who's Taekwon?" Jungkook asked. 
"He's no one." 
"Oh, is that the guy you-" 
"BamBam not right now." Sora interrupted him. 
"Wow, BamBam seems to know everything." Jungkook said rudely. 

Sora ran into the class and then everyone was surprised to see her.

"Hey Sora! I knew you would be here for your own appreciation day." Her guitar teacher said. 
"Mr. Park. Of course, I wouldn't miss today. Oh and this is Jungkook and BamBam." Sora mentioned. 

They both waved to the class and the class waved back. 

"Well, we were about to start the presentations about you. You can take a seat and watch." 
"Sure." Sora said and was eyeing a boy. 

Jungkookand BamBam were following her eyes to see who this Taekwon boy is. They found him sitting in the table at the back of the classroom but they just sat down with her. Sora was still eyeing Taekwon but looked away when he looked back at her. 

"Ok Class, so the schedule for the appreciation day starts off showing Sora's dance covers she posts online." 
"Oh god." Sora said to herself. 
"Oh, I Have never seen your dance covers." Jungkook told her. 
"MR PARK. I THINK WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT. WHY CAN'T I JUST PERFORM FOR YOU GUYS IN REAL LIFE." Sora said and got the electric guitar.
"Sure, would the class like that?" Mr. Park asked. 
"YES!" Taekwon said out loud. 
"Heh." Sora said and started playing. 

She started singing out through the mic, and then her classmates were cheering. BamBam and Jungkook were cheering too. When she was done she bowed and went back to the table. 

"That was good Sora. Well time to work on your projects everyone." Mr. Park said and the class broke apart. 
"Sora, I noticed you kept eyeing that Taekwon boy." Jungkook said. 
"Alright, but you can't beat him up or anything. I used to have a big crush on him, but he kind of turned me down because he thought I wasn't pretty enought for him..." Sora said sadly. 
"Wow, what a jerk." Jungkook said. 
"I know right, but I want to get him back so bad I just don't know how to." 

An idea popped into BamBams mind. He saw Taekwon eyeing her too like he was interested. He saw Taekwon walking up to their table. 

"Hey Sora." Taekwon said. 
"Oh hey Taekwon." Sora said in a less happy tone. 
"How've you been? I mean it's so long since we've hung out. Would you like to hang out with me today after school?" He asked. 
"Um..." Sora was speechless. 
"No you can't because she's with me." BamBam said and held her hand. 
"What?!" Taekwon and Jungkook said at the same time. 
"Yup, we are a happy couple, and it's a shame you just notice Sora now because she's a successful and cute girl." BamBam said. 

All Sora could do was blush and hold BamBam's hand. Jungkook was getting irritated by this. 

"Oh, congratulations Sora." Taekwon said in a not so happy tone and walked away. 
"I think we got him back. Good." Sora said excitedly and looked down and they were still holding hands so she let go quickly. 
"Uh, yeah. I mean um you know he deserved it." 
"Um, guys I am still here." Jungkook mentioned. 
"Oh yeah right. Sorry Jungkook." Sora said. 

For the rest of the day the day Taekwon kept spreading to the whole school that her and BamBam were a thing so they had to pretend to be a couple for the whole day just so they couldn't get caught. Jungkook was feeling a little heartbroken the whole time. They were hanging out in the gym and Jungkook couldn't help but being a third-wheel. 

"Can I be excused real quick?" Jungkook said.
"Sure." Sora said. 

Jungkook got out of the gym and bumped into Jae Hee and Yuna. 

"Oh Jungkook what are you doing out here?" Yuna asked. 
"Oh, I had to take a little break since BamBam and Sora are pretending to be a couple." Jungkook said rudely. 
"But I ship Sora and Jungkook. Not Sora and BamBam. You need to up your game." 
"I did. Like at the school dance. But she let me down." 
"What happened?" Jae Hee asked. 
"I told her I liked her, but she thought we both needed to focus on our careers." 
"Oh, but you still need to up your game!" Jae Hee said. 

Meanwhile BamBam and Sora were alone in the gym. 

"So, this couple thing... Will it catch on when we go back to Korea?" BamBam asked. 
"What?" Sora asked. 
"I mean um." BamBam got speechless. 
"I didn't hear you the first time." Sora said. 
"Nevermind it was kind of a stupid question." 
"No ask me." 
"So, will this couple thing catch on when we go back to Korea?" BamBam asked her again. 
"I don't know. If you want..." She muttered the last part. 
"Oh, I see." BamBam said but didn't hear the last thing she muttered. 

Sora just gave him a kiss on the lips and BamBam responded back too. And Jungkook and came in and saw them kissing.

...

A/N: OMG I'M SORRY TEAM JUNGKOOK FANS... THIS ACTUALLY CHANGES JUNGKOOK AND HIS GAME. DON'T WORRY THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER! #TEAMJUNGKOOK ;-;