Expressive

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora tried calling BamBam but of course he kept ignoring her calls and texts. She decided that she had to go up to him personally. But then she heard a knock on the door and decided to open it. 

"Mom. Dad. What are you guys doing here?" Sora asked. 
"We're here to visit." Her mom told her. 
"Yeah, are you busy today?" Her dad asked. 
"I kind of am. Sorry. But we can hang out tomorrow." 
"It's fine. We are kind of jet lagged from our flight. We will see you tomorrow." Her mom said and have her a kiss and her dad gave her a hug and they both left.

Sora put on a sweater and walked out to go to got8's dorm to see if BamBam would be there. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora knocked on their door, and she saw Hara's face. 

"Oh Sora. Are you here for BamBam?" She asked. 
"Yes, please tell me he's here." 
"He is. Come in." She motioned her to come in and she did. 
"So it's just you and BamBam home?" She asked.
"Not only BamBam. JB is home too." 
"Oh, I see popcorn and movie. Are you guys watching a movie together?" 
"Yes, and I'm glad you are here to get rid of BamBam for us." 
"That sounds kind of rude." 
"Hey, we tried so many times to get him out of the house and none of our ideas are helping so we just told him to wait in his room." 
"Wait so you and JB are a thing now?" 

Then BamBam came out and saw Sora. 

"I'm sorry Noona, I heard Sora's voice and I wanted to come out and say hi." 
"Well actually Sora wants to hang out with you today." 
"Yeah, we haven't hung out in awhile." Sora said.
"I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood." BamBam said and went back to his room. 
"Wow, he's been like this ever since Jungkook came back from Thailand." 

Then JB came out and saw Sora. 

"Oh Sora is here. Hey Sora." He waved. 
"Yeah she was about to go. Right?" Hara asked her. 
"No, I need to talk to BamBam." 
"Then go to his room and talk to him." Hara pushed her in there and locked her with him.
"Hey you didn't have to lock the door." Sora yelled through the door. 
"You can come out after the movie is done." Hara yelled back. 

Sora saw BamBam sitting on his bed looking at her awkwardly. 

"Hi BamBam." Sora waved at him. 

BamBam smiled at her and waved but then his smile went down. 

"What's wrong BamBam? How come you've been avoiding me?" She asked. 

BamBam just shrugged. 

"Don't shrug at me! I know something is wrong. You've been avoiding me ever since Jungkook got back. What is up with that?" 
"Fine you want to know why? I'm not saying I hate your relationship with Jungkook, but I just hate to see you with someone else. I mean I support you guys, and I'm happy for you, but my feelings aren't. My feelings can't control this one-sided love I have with you, but I still love you Sora. I still can't get over you. I'm just having a lot of feelings bursting up in my body ok? That's why I've been avoiding you." 
"You really mean all of this?" 
"I do mean all of this. And I think I feel better now, just letting this all out. I'm sorry Sora, don't break up with Jungkook because of this. I'm just being expressive at the moment." 

Sora sat next to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then hugged him. 

"Hey, that's just a friendly kiss. And I am going to tell Jungkook that I gave you a kiss, only because I appreciate you expressing your feelings. Just- I didn't know you felt this way BamBam. You always supported me no matter what decision I made. I'm sorry. You know any girl would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend." 
"But they won't have me because I won't give up on you." 

She just smiled and kept hugging him. 

"Maybe you will, if Jungkook and I don't work out. But I know you would have your heart on someone else by then." 
"No. I don't think so. My heart is literally set on you." He smiled back at her and hugged her back. 
"Aww." They heard voice out the door. 
"Is she eavesdropping on us?" Sora whispered. 
"Yeah. She is. I thought she was watching her movie with JB?" 
"Yeah what's going on with the both of them? Are they officially together?" 
"Hey! Don't tell her anything BamBam!" Hara yelled.

BamBam just chuckled. 

"No they aren't, but just pretend you found out they did." BamBam whispered. 
"OH MY GOD! THEY ARE?! HARA UNNIE IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME!" She yelled and then started laughing with BamBam. 

Hara opened the door to explain herself. 

"Ok we only kissed. We aren't official... Yet..." 
"YOU GUYS KISSED AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME?!" Sora yelled at her. 
"Don't worry, I just found out too." BamBam came into the conversation. 
"Ok my love life isn't important here. I'm just glad you both made up." Hara said and hugged the both of them. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora went back home and when she came in her parents were there too. They had boxes and they were filling Sora's stuff inside there. 

"Whoa, Eomma, Appa, what are you guys doing?!" She got scared. 
"You're moving back to America." Her mom said to her. 

Sora stood there in complete shock. 

...

A/N: OK it's only a friendly kiss. It's nothing serious, she's not cheating on Jungkook by doing that ok? And I seriously need to get to the point in this story. (You guys must be silent readers but that's ok ;-;)