Debuting?

You're Mine (Sequel)

Today was the day that Sora gets evaluated to see if she can debut. She was still practicing in the dance studio and then BamBam came in. 

"Hey Sora, what's up?" He asked. 

She paused the music and grabbed her sweat towel and sat down. 

"I'm getting evaluated today, and I'm a little bit nervous. And Jungkook won't answer any of my texts or phone calls." 
"Whoah, calm down Sora. I know you are going to pass, because you are a great dancer. And try calling him again." 
Sora called him again, and this time she put it on speaker so BamBam can hear it. It rang once, and thenw ent straight to voicemail. 
"That's what happens when I try to call him. And then when I text him, it doesn't deliver. Do you think he's avoiding me?" 
"Well, after what you did-" 
"BamBam! I had a really good reason to." 
"It's ok-" 
"It's not ok! He... He just helps me calm down when I'm in a mood like this." 
"Well I'm here?" BamBam tried to make her feel better and just gave a smile. 
Sora just gave a sad face. 
"Alright, apparently I don't help." BamBam said sadly and was about to walk away but Sora pulled him back. 
"No, BamBam. I'm sorry. Can you just be at my evaluation when it's happening? I'll feel better knowing that there's someone in there that I know." 
"Of course I will." BamBam said and smiled. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was laying in bed very emotionally. He saw that Sora kept calling him and leaving him texts, but he would just decline them all. Then V was getting irritated by the way he was being. 

"YAH, JUNGKOOK!" V yelled and took off the blanket covering his face. 
"Whats wrong with him?" Jin asked. 
"I don't know. Jungkook get up!" V yelled. 
"I don't want to." Jungkook muffled through his pillow. 
"What is up with you Jungkook?" Jin asked. 
"Nothing. Leave me alone." 
"Did Sora reject you?" V asked. 
"How do you know that?!" Jungkook asked surprisingly. 
"Because she texted me about it just right now. She said you weren't answering her calls or texts. You know today is her evaluation day." 
"Yeah, I know. But why does she need me? She has BamBam" 
V turned up the volume on his phone and puts Sora on speaker.
"I heard that." Sora said through the phone. 
"I'm just going to leave now." V said and took his phone with him. 
"The phone V." Jin yelled. 
V made that "oh yeah" face and set his phone down on the night stand next to Jungkook 's bed. 
"Jungkook, can you please come to my evaluation today?" 
"But what am I needed for?" 
"Please don't be so stubborn and just come and support your best friend." 
"But-" 
"Jungkook, you are making me do this but remember the time I helped you get your inspiration back?" 
"Yeah." 
"You kind of owe me." 
"WHAT? That's a lie! You offered to help me." 
"Now thats a lie! You came to me first remember?" 
"What, no I-"
"I was in the dance studio and then you came out of nowhere and asked me." 
"Fine you caught me." 
"So, can you come?" 
"I will, don't worry. I will come and support you." 
"Thank you Jungkook. I'm really expecting you to come so don't disappoint me." 
"I won't. I'll see you later." Jungkook said and hung up. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was on his way to the JYP dance studio to support Sora. He came in and saw Sora and BamBam standing out the door. 

"Jungkook, you came!" Sora said and gave him a huge hug.
"Yeah, I don't want to let you down, but why are you guys outside? Sora, aren't you supposed to be inside?" 
"Yeah, I got kind of delayed for 10 minutes, but I read the requirements and it says I need to at least know one girl group song." 
"Ohh." Jungkook made the burn face. 
"What's wrong with that Sora?" BamBam asked.
"Sora only knows boy group dances." Jungkook told him. 
"But remember the time you did a cover of girls day be-" 
Then Sora covered his mouth. 
"We don't need to talk about that." Sora told him. 
"You did a girl group dance?" Jungkook started laughing. 
Sora slapped him and he stopped laughing.
"BamBam, let me borrow your suspenders." 

BamBam took them off and gave it Sora. She put them on, and went into the room. BamBam and Jungkook were watching her through the window. She started with a dance from BTS. Then she did a few raps, and a few vocal singing and then started dancing to girls day. Jungkook was very surprised at how she was dancing to a girl group song. The evaluators gave her a few comments, and then gave her the result. She bowed and then came out to BamBam and Jungkook. 

"So? How did you do?" BamBam asked. 
Sora started to scream and hugged the both of them. 
"I'M DEBUTING GUYS!" She squealed. 
Both Jungkook and BamBam were happy for her.
"Congratulations! I'm very surprised you know how to dance to girl group songs." Jungkook said. 
"Shut up, it was a dare that BamBam put me up with." 
"It was quite useful right?" BamBam asked. 
"Let's go celebrate guys!" Sora said and was in between of BamBam and Jungkook. They all decided to go out for ice cream. 

*~*~*~*~*

They all got their ice cream and then Sora had a reminder on her phone. 
"Oh yeah, I have to go back to America tomorrow." 
"What?" Jungkook said shockingly. 
"She has a thing for her school." BamBam corrected her. 
"Yeah, so like I told my old school, since its crappy, that if i support them, like give them money and stuff, they need to have a school day where their only lessons is to talk about me and learn about me during class." 
"Wow, that is pretty smart." Jungkook praised. 
"Yeah, I call it 'Kim Sora Appreciation Day'. I was going to ask you if you want to come, but you were IGNORING me all day." 
"I'll definitely come and meet all your school mates." 
"BamBam is coming too." 
"Yeah thats fine." Jungkook said a little less happy. 
"It's going to be fun. A day where they talk about me. We are leaving tomorrow at night by the way. I need to go home. Bye guys!" Sora said and got up. 
"Wait Sora." BamBam called. 
"Yeah?" She turned around. 
"My suspenders." 
"Oh yeah! Sorry." Sora said and took it off and gave it to him. 
"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Sora said and started walking home. 
That left BamBam and Jungkook alone. 
"I'm just going to go now." BamBam said awkwardly and left quickly. 
"As long as Sora isn't falling for him, I'm good." Jungkook said to himself. 

...