Feelings

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora looked at her phone, still wondering if she should send it or not. 

"SORA! IM HERE NOW!" Hara yelled as she walked in, making Sora drop her phone into her cup of water.
"Hara Unnie!" She whined and looked at her phone in the water. 
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll buy you another one." Hara said as she say next to her. 
"No I'm actually glad you're here. I have boy issues." 
"Oh, boy issues. Like what?" 
"BamBam and Jungkook. I was about to tell BamBam we were official through text, but I thank you for making me drop my phone into my water." 
"Oh, your welcome?" Hara said confusingly. "So what's it about?" 
"It's just, I've liken Jungkook for a past time now. I've liken him since I met him. And then BamBam came along, staying by my side. Even if I bailed on him, he still would forgive me. He is really the nicest person I met and I like him too." 
"I really don't know your history between Jungkook, but I know yours with BamBam. Tell me a little bit of this big history you have with Jungkook." 
"Well, it all started when I was a trainee at BigHit entertainment. I took over their dance studio, and he was the only one who didn't hate me because I wouldn't get out. And then he had a little trouble with his dancing just because his ex girlfriend broke up with him, having no inspiration. And then I helped him with his dancing. Wow, and we even went on a date where I had a knit sweater with his initials...." Sora didn't want to continue.
"I see. It's all coming back to you now. But continue. I like where this is going." 
Sora gave out a chuckle. 
"I remember on the date he thought I was 16, but really I'm 14. I usually didn't have friends because that's how I lost them, telling my age. And when I told him, he still... Loved me." 
"You know that inspiration thing sounds like its passed on to you. Do you think you lost your inspiration because maybe you haven't been spending time with Jungkook?" 
"I think you're right. Keeping our distance away from each other, I've lost my inspiration and the only thing that helps me is him..." 
"Sora, honey, I think you need to talk this out with Jungkook. If you don't express how you really feel to him, you're going to end up bursting with all these feelings inside you. Talk to him. Right away. I got to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." 
"Thank you Hara. Without you, I definitely wouldn't have figured this out." 
"Your welcome! Tell me how it goes tomorrow." 
"Wait now? Go to him now?" 
"Yes! Go to him now!" 
"Ok, I will, but when are you going to buy me that new phone?" 
"Psh, we can do that tomorrow. Stop stalling! Bye!" Hara said and walked out. 

Sora went up to her bedroom and put on the knit sweater that Jungkook bought her a long time ago. Then she immediately walked to the BigHit building. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was sitting in front of Auntie's restaurant looking at his fist. 

"I'm so stupid..." He said to himself. 
"Jungkook, do you need anything?" Auntie asked. 
"No Auntie, I'm fine." 
"Well I hope your fist is ok. I'll see you tomorrow since you're dance practicing right?" 
"Yes auntie, I'll see you later." He waved at her and she waved back as  she was leaving. 

Sora was walking by her and greeted her.

"Hi auntie!" She said to her.
"Hi sora! I haven't seen you at the studio in awhile." 
"Yeah that's because I moved to JYP, or was a part of them." 
"Yeah I saw it on the news. I'm sorry, but if you're looking for Jungkook he's sitting in front of the restaurant." 
"Oh thank you so much! I'll see you later!" Sora said and gave her a hug and ran up to him. 
"Sora." He said as she came up to him. 
"Jungkook." She said and sat next to him on the sidewalk. 
"Why are you here?" He said rudely to her. 
"Your fist..." She said and grabbed it but he snatched it away. 
"Just-" He looked down at her shirt. "No way... You kept it still?"   
"Why wouldn't i? I wore this on our first date."
"But-" 
"This is why I'm not here." 
"Then why are you here?" 
"Just... To give you my personal journal I've been expressing my feelings out on. I would tell you, but it's a lot. When you're done reading it, go straight to me and tell me how you feel after." Sora said and walked away. Jungkook started reading it after she left. 

So... I bought this journal to express my feelings obviously. Well I first want to start off that when I was debuting, I saw that stage and crowd. The crowd was so big. I literally couldn't do anything because I didn't have the comfort of knowing that Jungkook was there. I still love him. He's my everything. Without him, I wouldn't have been dancing or singing. He inspired me ever since I saw him in BTS for the first time. He was perfect. He had the voice, he could dance, and he was cute. And now I couldn't believe that I'm here crushing on him, when I was a fan before. I'd got to admit he was a wimp before. He couldn't tell me that he liked me when it was obvious that we both liked each other. But now I know why he didn't. Only because he knew I had feelings for BamBam too. Jeon Jungkook is seriously a wimp. 

Jungkook laughed after he read that sentence. He continued reading it.

But you know what? He's turned from a wimp to a rude cold jerk. I didn't expect that. It was true what I said in America though. He had no game and there was BamBam stealing my heart already. But then when we got back to Korea, his words were true. He was a jerk. But that's what made me like him even more. His cold personality. And then don't even get me started with his charms. He seriously acted like a Prince Charming when BamBam wasn't around. I like the split personality. He was actually saying that "KIM SORA IS MINE AND BAMBAM WONT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME." That's what I really liked. But then there came today, where BamBam asked if we both could be official and then I asked Jungkook about it. He really wanted us to be together and then he changed his mind. I don't even know anymore. I was going to tell BamBam that we should be official but then I realized... Jungkook is the only person for me. We've had a huge history together, and BamBam was really just... I don't know... A best friend maybe? A very supportive best friend who liked me and I just liked him back because he liked me? All I can say is Jeon Jungkook made me choose either him or BamBam. So, I choose Jungkook. My Jeon Jungkook that will be mine. And I love him to pieces. He may have taken a long time to express his feelings for me but now I know how he really feels. I love you Jeon Jungkook. That promise we made a long time ago, it's not broken. I never said I stopped loving him.

Jungkook smiled through all of it and ran to her house immediately. 

...

Authors note:

Man you guys convinced me pretty well, which is why you guys deserved this. Lol, I hope the majority of you are happy!