Invited

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was on her way to school. It was raining again and she used her binder as an umbrella. BamBam saw her and decided go cover the umbrella on top of her.

"It's not even covering me." Sora chuckled after she said that.
"Well then get closer." BamBam .

Sora got very close to him and their bodies were touching against each other. All Sora could do was laugh.

"I feel like you get a small umbrella on purpose just so we can be closer to each other." Sora said.
"Kind of like that." BamBam said and laughed.
"So you're definitely coming to my showcase tomorrow right?"
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it."
"Invite Hara Unnie! I really want to show her my performing skills."
"If Hara goes, shouldn't you think the rest of them should go to?"
"I guess. If they want. I really just want Hara Unnie."
"Ok, I'll ask her later."
"But yeah... Isn't it a nice weather today?" Sora said trying to get a conversation flowing.
"Yeah, of course it is, as always."

BamBam put his arm around her and they were on their way to school.

*~*~*~*~*

They both came into school, and they were a little bit soaked from the rain. Sora had some raindrops in her hair and for some reason, BamBam liked the way it looked. They both saw Jungkook walk up to her.

"Hey Jungkook hows-"

She got interrupted by Jungkook pulling her away from BamBam. Jungkook pulled her far away from him as possible. Sora yanked her arm away from him. 

"What was that all about?" Sora asked very rudely. 
"Were ditching school today to go out on a date." 
"But it's raining." 
"I don't think rain will kill you." 
"But-" 
"Come on. You bailed me yesterday for him."
"But I don't want to get in trouble. I mean, I never ditched before..." She said her last sentence quietly. 
"I haven't either. This will he a first time experience for the both of us." 
"But-"
"Stop worrying and let's go!" 

Jungkook said and pulled her out the exit. It was raining and Jungkook didn't have an umbrella and took off his sweater and used it to cover the both of them. 

"I'm sorry, I don't have an umbrella." 
"This is fine. I mean at least were not getting wet." Sora said and kept walking with him. 

*~*~*~*~*

They decided that they would go to the cafe for their little day together. Jungkook ordered the both of them hot chocolate and they drank it while watching the rain dropping down from the sky outside the window. 

"So, I heard you're having your showcase tomorrow." Jungkook wanted to start a conversation.
"Yeah, I am." Sora said and looked down at her cup. 
"Are you excited?" Jungkook asked. 
"A little bit. Also really nervous." 
"Why are you nervous? I know you will do really good." 
"Well, I don't know. I've been slacking lately and my singing has been getting worse." 
"That's the anxiety taking over you. Don't let that happen to you." 
"You're right. Anxiety is just taking over me." 
"How about I watch you practice later?" 
"I'm sorry, I'm very busy with BamBam later." 
"Oh right..." Jungkook said harshly. 
"You're doing it again." 
"Doing what?"
"Whenever I mention him, it always puts you into a bad mood." 
"Because I don't like him." 
"It's liked your two faced. You literally are very rude whenever I'm around him or talk about him, but when you're alone with me you act all sweet and charming." 
"Just a new attitude right?" 
"It's so confusing..." 
"Get used to it." 
"Whatever. But I'm inviting you tomorrow to watch my showcase back stage." 
"Can I watch you rehearse tomorrow too?"
"Sure, I don't think BamBam is coming to my rehearsal anyways." 
"So he's coming to see your showcase?" 
"Yeah. Is that bad?" 
"No not at all." Jungkook lied. 

Jungkook didn't want to go anywhere near him. He thought of just missing her showcase tomorrow since he would be there. But at the same time he didn't want to disappoint her. 

...

A/n: Blehhh why am I getting more worse at these new updates? >_<