Declined

You're Mine (Sequel)

It was towards the end of the school year and Sora still hasn't been asked to be in a movie or at least have an acting role. She wanted to talk to Mr. JYP about it, so she went to his office and knocked.

"Come in." He said.

Sora came in and greeted him.

"Oh Sora, what brings you to my office today?"
"It's just- are their any acting roles open for me?"
"No, not at the moment. I'm sorry. But I don't think our acting roles will be showing up until next summer."
"Next summer? Is there anything sooner than that?"
"I will ask the companies. But I'm sure they are just preparing for comebacks this year and not movies. So I'm not saying I will find you one."
"Oh thank you. I understand if their aren't any."
"Why are you so worried about an acting role? It's still the middle of the school year. Most of the acting roles will open up maybe in the summer."
"It's just- I need one now. And I've made a promise. And I'm trying to stick to it. Thank you for your time." She said and bowed and left.

Sora walked out and bumped into Hara.

"Sora! Just the person I wanted to see. We haven't talk for awhile."
"I'm sorry. I thought you were busy with your boyfriend, so I thought I shouldn't even bother anyone."

Hara hit her in the head.

"Just because we ended up together doesn't mean I have time for you. Let's go to the cafe or something. BamBam kind of told me about your little promise."
"Oh you know about that?"
"Yeah, but let's go." She said an pulled her out.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*
 

They were at the cafe and whenever Hara tried to talk to Sora, she would blank out.

"Sora, what's going on? Is it the promise you made to your mom."
"Yeah, I've been desperately trying to find a movie role or just any acting role but it's just hard to find one especially for a person my age."
"You really don't want to leave."
"I don't. I really like Korea, and if my acting career just doesn't make it before school ends, I'm going back home and becoming a doctor, or nurse, or whatever they wanted me to be."
"Is this mostly about Jungkook?"
"Maybe about 50 percent of it is."
"Sometimes career goes before relationships."
"How about your relationship?"
"Ok, that's different. Were in the same group and we actually work instead of flirting with each other ok?"

Sora just gave out a laugh.

"You know, I heard you were pressured to be in a relationship with him. Is that true?" Hara asked.
"Well. Ok. Please don't tell anyone, but I was. I rushed it between me and Jungkook. Only if I could burn that stupid journal."
"Oh so you did my thing with the journal."
"Yeah. I did. But- ok. I only rushed it because so many people were pressuring us. My twitter was literally filled with #teamjungkook everywhere!"
"Where's #teambambam? That's my team."
"There was a few of those, but most of my mentions were filled with Jungkook. Like seriously. I just couldn't take all this pressure so I just decided, we'd be in a relationship."
"Wow. You shouldn't let fans or anyone else choose when you should be in a relationship. Sora, you aren't being your mature self I first met before. Instead you're going insane and just jumping right to conclusions."
"I know, I know. It's just- too much pressure ok? And now that Jungkook and I are going out, people think I'm cheating on him with BamBam."
"Honestly do you like BamBam? Because I've never seen a girl hang out with a guy like that a lot. You even bail Jungkook for him."
"Yes? No? I don't know, our relationship is complicated."
"This would've turned out better if you didn't end up with anyone in the first place."
"I'm sorry, I was pressured, but everyone wanted Team Jungkook ok? And he was my first."
"You sure BamBam is not getting in the way of that?" She mumbled.
"Shut up! He's not!" She yelled and the whole cafe looked at her.
"I'm sorry Sora. I'm not trying to interrogate you, it's just, you can't let people tell you what to do with your life."
"You're so right. But you know I'm still young. I do stupid stuff and can't think properly."
"It's ok. We've all been there. I've been there too."
"Yup. Young and stupid. That's me."
"It's ok Sora. I mean if you want to break up with Jungkook because things are complicated between you and BamBam you should. And if he doesn't understand, then he wasn't the one."
"You're right... But-"
"Stop saying but. But what if he hates you? Then he obviously doesn't care about your feelings. You're confused Sora. Do you really want to stay confused like this? I think I see a little grey hair your head."
"Oh my god. I know it's there. Don't mention it."
"See you're too young to have grey hair. Stop making boys stress you out in life Sora. Just break up with him, if you want."
"Just let me get this all processed Hara. I literally just want to lock myself in my room and think about all of this."
"Hey isn't prom this weekend?"
"Oh yeah. I said no to Jungkook. I wanted to go as a group."
"Dang it! I wanted the corsage moment and everything. Crying a river. Forever."
"I'm sorry. But I'd rather go as a group."
"You guys went as a group last year right?"
"Yeah, nothing wrong about it this year."
"I see. So when are you going to break up with him?"
"Hara. I'm just going to let that come to me. When it's time, I'll know it."
"Ok, Sora. Just remember my quote: Stay True and Happy."

 

*~*~*~*~*
 

Sora decided not to go to prom after all and let BamBam and Jungkook be bachelors at that prom. Instead she did what she wanted to do. Stay in her room and locked herself in it and just think. She looked at the scissors thinking about how much she wanted to kill herself with them but instead threw it out her window because she knew killing herself wasn't the right choice. She literally say for hours thinking about her conversation with Hara at the cafe. Did she really just go out with Jungkook because so many fans decided that, that's who her heart belonged to? Also her relationship with BamBam was really complicated to a point where she just didn't know anymore. All of this was just processing through her head and made her think for hours and hours.

It was midnight and she heard a knock on her door.

"Yes?" She called.
"It's BamBam and Jungkook." Jungkook said.
"Come in."

They both came in and it looked like their prom ended because they were still in their tuxes with their ties loosened.

"Hey. How come you decided to not go after all?" Jungkook asked her as they both sat next to her.
"I don't know. I just- have a lot I'm going through right now ok?"
"You can talk about it with us." BamBam said.
"No I can't. Jungkook. Can you go please? I kind of want to talk to BamBam alone."
"Sure. Just call me if you need anything." Jungkook said and exited her house.

He found it kind of weird how she wanted to talk to BamBam instead but to be fair, they did have a stronger relationship together than Him and Sora and he knew it too. He just knew that BamBam knows some stuff that he doesn't but he didn't want to bother.

"BamBam. I got declined for all the roles that they have been trying to get me. And look, it's already May, and school is about to end next month. So you know what that means? I can't stay here anymore."
"Sora, we can try-"
"No I'm done trying. I'm getting to a point, where what's life and why am I living it? I can't take all this pressure anymore. I'm too young for all of this. My parents were right. Their always right. I should've just listened to them-"

BamBam interrupted her and just hugged her.

"Shh. It's ok. I understand. Don't be hard on yourself. It may be hard right now, but if you don't want all this pressure anymore, I think you have to make right choices now."
"So that means-"
"Yeah. That's what it means."

Sora took a deep sigh realizing all the touch choices she had to make.

...

A/n: I'm sorry if I keep skipping time ahead, I'm really having writers block for this story. But better than keeping it hiatus forever right? :c