Epilogue J

You're Mine (Sequel)

BTS was at LA working on their new album. Their manager came into their dance studio to talk to them. 

"As you know, we need a choreographer for your new songs. So there will be one coming in." 
"What time?" Rap Monster asked.
"Let me look out for her." He said and exited. 
"Who do you think is going to be our choreographer?" Jimin asked. 
"Probably some chill dude." Jungkook suggested.
"It better be! I want to be able to be cool with him so he wouldn't be strict." 
"You guys. She's here." He said and then she came in.

All their eyes widened when they saw it was a girl. Especially one they knew. 

"Oh no. I'm choreographing for BTS?" She said out loud. 
"Sora!" Jungkook said and hugged her. 
"Jungkook. This is so unexpected. I didn't know I would be choreographing for you guys." 
"Well you're here now. And she kind of needs to choreograph us Jungkook." Rap monster told him and he let go. 
"You guys better be cooperative. You guys better not throw me out like the first time you met me." 
"We won't. Were all ears, right?" Rap monster asked. 
"Yup." They all replied. 

Jungkook was so happy that he saw Sora again.

"Ok guys follow my lead. 5,6,7,8." She said and started teaching them their routine. 

The members were getting it right, but there were a few time where she had to yell at them for not paying attention and getting the moves wrong. But overall, her satisfaction level was good. The members were sweating so much from how much Sora worked them. 

"Great job boys! You guys can go take a break now." She said and all of them left except for Jungkook.
"I never knew you were that hard of a coach." He said to her. 
"Well when it comes to dance, I'm serious."
"How have you been?" 
"Good. You?" 
"Kind of clueless without you." 

Sora didn't want that to hit her. 

"Oh I see. How about BamBam?" She asked.
"He misses you too. You know he was actually going to come out here and win your heart." 
"Ah. I see. Why didn't he? Not saying I wanted him to but, I'm just curious." 
"Because, I wanted to get back together with you." 

Sora stayed silent after that. 

"You know I haven't stopped thinking about you." 
"That's great." She didn't want his comments affecting her feelings. 
"Sora. Can you not be my choreographer for a minute please and listen to me?" 

She took a deep sigh and had her ears open for what he has to say. 

"Alright fine. What is it Jungkook?" 
"I really never stopped thinking about you. Every time I tried to stop, it was hard." 
"Really? It's been like 3 years, how did I happen to stay in your mind for that long?" 

Jungkook held he hand and gazed into her eyes. 

"Because I never stopped loving you." 
"But you came back only because you had to."
"Not only because I had to. I was also excited to see you." 

Sora looked at him but then let go and grabbed her stuff and walked out. 

"Oh hey Sora, are we done for-" V got interrupted when she just walked out. 

Sora started walking to her dance studio very quickly. Jungkook put on a sweater and got out quickly to follow Sora. He followed her to another dance studio. He came in and saw her packing her stuff in her bag. He decided to go up to her and give her a back hug. That made Sora cringe a little bit but she knew who it was. Jungkook was moving her left to right to the music. Sora turned it up and then faced him. She put her left hand on his waist and locked her right hand with his hand. Jungkook moved his left hand on her shoulder and locked his hand with hers on the right. They were dancing to the music and staring in each other's eyes. She couldn't help it but blush a little bit. Sora made a wrong move and they both ended up falling on each other. She fell on top of him but they just smiled and looked at each other. 

"I love you too." Sora said and kissed him. 

Jungkook didn't hesitate and kissed her back too. They released and put their foreheads on each other's. 

"So you're mine now." He said and hugged her.
"I guess I am." Sora said and hugged him back.

... 

A/N: you have chosen the Jungkook ending! Woohoo! I didn't really want to put a whole lot for an epilogue because there were so many Jungkook and Sora moment to be honest. But anyways thank you for supporting my story, and I love you all! Check out my other stories too! <3