In Korea Permanently

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora got home from school, and she was packing the last of her things before going to Korea permanently. She was getting a whole lot of texts from other people about her having a good time in Korea. Her friends also made her a goodbye poster and gave her a cake at school. She was really excited to go live in Korea and live the life she wanted. She was about done, when she heard her phone get a text message. It was Mark asking her if she was ready to go. She texted back saying she was. Then her parents came upstairs and saw what she was up to. 
"We are really going to miss you." Her mom said. 
"I'm going to miss you guys too. I promise I will give all of you guys a shoutout." 
She gave her parents a hug and then her sister came into the room. 
"Su Ah, are you here to say goodbye?" 
"Of course, I'm going to miss my little sister." Su Ah said and gave her sister a hug. 
"I will give you a shoutout too." Sora said. 
She heard the doorbell ring and guessing that was Mark and Jungkook ready to come and take her stuff. She went downstairs and saw that they were ready to get her stuff. 
"Oh, hey guys, my stuff are upstairs." She said and pointed up stairs. 
They both walked upstairs and took her stuff to the car. Sora was giving her last goodbyes to her family, and then she hopped into the car. 
"Ready to come back, Sora?" Jungkook asked her from the passengers seat. 
Sora nodded her head. She just couldn't wait to come back to Korea. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They arrived at the airport and went to their gate. They packed everything in the plane and they were set to go. Sora couldn't wait to go back to Korea and be there permanently. 
"Oh Sora, I hate to break it to you, but the manager wants to see you right when we get there." Mark told her as he got up from the seat behind her. 
"Is it about the acting job thing?" She asked. 
"Its something more than that, he told me." 
"Wait you are an actor for their music video?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yeah, I am. Is that bad?" She asked. 
"No not at all. I just thought we could also use you for our comeback." 
"Oh, I'm sure I could be used." Sora said and smiled. 
Their flight was finally off and they were waiting to go back to Korea.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora felt that the plane landed and woke up from her nap. She woke up Jungkook, and she tried to wake up Mark, but he was a light sleeper so he woke up from her whispering. They saw that they landed in Korea, and they started to unpack from the plane. When they got their stuff, and Sora's stuff, they tried to call for taxi. Jungkook didn't need one because BTS was going to pick him, but Mark was still calling for one and finally one came. 
"I'm just going to go with Mark since he's gonig to the company." Sora told him. 
"Oh Alright, but lets meet up again later, even though its late." 
"Alright, I'll try, but I'll just text you." Sora said and hopped into the taxi with Mark. 
Sora dumped her stuff into the trunk of the taxi. 
"Where will it be?" The taxi asked. 
"JYP Entertainment." Mark said. 
The taxi drove off to JYP. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They both got there and paid the taxi. Sora was had a lot of stuff so Mark was helping her carry them. They went inside and Mark found GOT7 waiting for him in the recording studio, while Sora was standing there waiting for Jae Hyun to come by and pick up her stuff. GOT7 was eyeing her and asking who she was. 
"Who is that?" JB asked. 
"Thats the actor for our music video." 
"Thats her?!" Jr. asked. 
"Yup, thats her." 
"How old is she." Yugyeom asked. 
"She is like 14." 
"OHH I SAW HER BEFORE! THATS THE GIRL WHO DEBUTED WITH BTS." JB yelled out that Sora looked to see why he was yelling. 
All the members hit JB lightly. Sora walked up to them and put her boxes down. 
"Annyeong-haseyo." They all said and stood up and bowed slightly except for Mark. 
"Hi." Sora waved awkwardly. 
Sora was counting all of them and saw that there were only 6 of them and that one was missing. 
"Isn't there 7 of you?" Sora asked. 
"Yeah, but BamBam isn't here yet. Mark said. 
"I'm here now." BamBam yelled out.
Sora turned around and waved while BamBam stood there shocked for some reason. 
"Um." Sora said and turned to GOT7. 
"Hi, aren't you Sora? I emailed you a long time ago because Mark told me to." 
"Yeah, you were the one who emailed me? Sorry I didn't reply I thought you were a stranger. But it's nice to meet you!" Sora said and smiled. 
BamBam smiled slightly, then Jae Hyun came in. 
"Jae Hyun!" Sora said and gave him a hug. 
"Hey, I'm just here to take your stuff." Jae Hyun said and took all her boxes. "Oh, and welcome back." He said after he took her boxes.
"Thanks, I'll just walk, since its not far from here." Sora said. 
"Alright." Jae Hyun yelled as he was walking out the door. 
Then their manager came with JYP himself. Everyone saw him and their manager and bowed. 
"Hi Sora, I am GOT7's manager, and I am looking foward to you acting in their video. Now as Mark told you I wanted to see but it wasn't me it was Mr. JYP here himself who wanted to see you. 
"Oh, I see." 
"Sora, I want to talk about switching companies and becoming apart of JYP instead of BigHit?"
"Switching companies?" Sora said surprisingly.

...