Confessions

You're Mine (Sequel)

Today was prom and Sora was getting ready for it. Just like she said she wasn't wear a dress. Just a black skater skirt, with a black V neck, and a white/ striped cardigan. She said she also wasn't wearing any fancy shoes, so she just put on her converse and she was ready to go. She grabbed her shoulder on purse, and said goodbye to Jaehyun and started walking to her school. 

"Sora!" Someone called her from behind. 
She looked behind and was happy to see him. 
"BamBam! You actually didn't wear anything fancy either. I'm so glad I'm not the only one." Sora said in relief. 
BamBam was just wearing jeans with a blue plaid shirt and a black vest. 
"Yeah I really didn't want to go fancy this year. I see you didn't either. Really nice touch with the converse." BamBam complimented. 
"Thank you." Sora replied. 
They kept walking together, and Sora was wondering where Jungkook was when they made it inside the gym where the prom was held. 
"Looking for Jungkook?" BamBam asked. 
"Yeah, is it that obvious?" She asked him.
"A little bit, but I don't mind." BamBam said and smiled. 
"Where is he?" Sora said worriedly. 
Someone pulled Sora and she got scared until she saw who it was. 
"Jungkook. Why are you taking me outside?" She asked. 
Jungkook pulled her until they got out to the fountain that was outside of their school. 
"Sora, I just need to tell you that I-" Jungkook hesitated. 
"That you?" Sora asked. 
"That I...I." 
"Oh my god stop stuttering." 
"I just want to say that I-" 
"JUNGKOOK STOP-" 
Jungkook kissed her on the lips, interrupting her sentence. Sora didn't at all dislike it at all but at the same time she pushed him away after about 5 seconds.
"That you like me, and I like you too?" Sora asked. 
"You still like me? I thought you were falling for BamBam." Jungkook said in relief. 
"What? Were just good friends." 
"Yeah but I was afraid that our promise would get broken. But not after tonight I won't be afraid anymore. While were at it, will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked her and gazed into her eyes. 
"Um Jungkook. I like you. Very much. I just can't have a boyfriend right now." 
"What? Why?" 
"You are busy with BTS promotions. Even what Suga said on tv, you guys don't focus on girls because you are rookies still and need to focus on promotions. It's the same with me. I have to focus on just trying debut." 
"But that's Suga's opinion. His opinion doesn't state all of us. You don't know how crazy you have been driving me, Sora." 
"I'm sorry, it's just I can't focus on relationships right now." Sora said and walked away. 
Jungkook stood there in immediate disappointment. 
"Why did Suga Hyung have to say that?" Jungkook told himself. 
Sora went back into the gym and found BamBam talking to Youngjae. 
"Hey BamBam." Sora said not so excitedly. 
"Hey. Is there something wrong?" BamBam asked. 
"Well... I don't feel like talking about it now." 
"Ok, how about we ditch this dance and go back to the dance studio and have ice cream? We can talk about it there." BamBam asked. 
"I guess so." Sora said and walked with BamBam out. 
They went back to the JYP dance studio and got theirselves some ice cream from the secret freezer where they keep all their frozen sweets. BamBam got one for Sora and himself. 
"I didn't even know they had this." Sora said excitingly. 
"Yeah only people who debuted know about it." BamBam teased. 
Sora hit him lightly and they went back into the dance studio. 
"So what did you want to talk about?" BamBam asked as they sat down.
"Well you know how I like Jungkook and he likes me too?" 
"Oh yeah..." BamBam said awkwardly. 
"Well he just confessed to me tonight, and asked me to be his girlfriend, but I said no." 
"Why did you say no?" 
"Because I told him he's busy with his career, I'm busy with mine. So we don't have time for relationships." 
"Oh that's good." 
"How is it good?" 
"Because now I could tell you that I like you without feel like I'm stabbing Jungkook." BamBam said it with no problem. 
Sora expected that to happened so she wasn't surprised.
"Oh is it like confession night or something?" Sora joked around and BamBam just gave out a chuckle.
"I'm glad you are not awkward about this." BamBam said and smiled. 
"Yeah, I mean we shouldn't let something simple get in between us. Right?" 
"Yeah. Well anyways, I should probably head back to the dorm. I'll see you later?" BamBam asked and got up. 
"Definitely." Sora said. 
BamBam was about to leave but right when he got to the door, he ran back to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 
"Goodnight." BamBam said and walked away. 
Sora just sat there and sighed. 
"Why not dance it off?" Sora said and had exercise shorts under her skirt and grabbed the mp3 radio remote and started playing the dance she was practicing for. She wanted to get Jungkook and BamBam off of her mind. She thought about that promise she made with Jungkook about not liking anyone else, but she is afraid that she has broken that promise. 

...