Photos and Disagreements

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was getting ready for school and when she came downstairs, she saw Jae Hyun looking at allkpop.com news. She knew that Jae Hyun never ooked at their news. 
"What are you reading Jae Hyun?" She asked. 
He passed his tablet to her and she saw a photo of BamBam and her outside his house and her jaw dropped. 

BamBam dating upcoming star Kim Sora?

Are the famous BamBam from GOT7 dating the upcoming star Kim Sora? As you can see in the photo above, taken by the paparazzi, it looks like BamBam and Sora were out on a date and he came to drop her off. What happened to Sora and Jungkook? Is Sora and Jungkook not dating? Is BamBam a better fit for Sora? You guys decide which couple you like better. BamBam and Sora, or Sora and Jungkook. 


"That's my house and thats a photo of both of you guys outside it." 
"What is this? It wasn't a date, we just hung out after I filmed with BTS. We are not going out." 
"Alright Sora, this should be the least of your problems, because outside there are reporters and paparazzi waiting for you." 
"Can I go out through the back?" She asked.
"Yeah sure." Jae Hyun said and opened the back for her. 

Sora walked out very slickly, and just started walking to school. Then someone nudged her shoulder and she turned around in relief. 

"BamBam, Oh my goodness, I thought you were paparazzi." 
"Sorry, but you know they were waiting for me too out of the dorms." 
"We need to make it clear that we aren't dating." 
"Yeah, we do. Quickly." BamBam said and walked with her to school.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was having trouble getting up for school at the dorm. 

"Yah! Jungkook! You haven't woke up yet." Rap Monster yelled at him. 
"Hyung! I don't want to go to school today." 
"Hey, I think I know what will wake him up." Suga whispered to Rap Monster. 

Suga took out his phone and read outloud the article about BamBam and Sora. 

"Are the famous BamBam from GOT7 dating the upcoming star Kim Sora? As you can see in the photo above, taken by the paparazzi, it looks like BamBam and Sora were out on a date and he came to drop her off. What happened to Sora and-" After Suga read that article outloud, Jungkook got up in a flash and took the phone out of Suga's hands. 

He was reading it word by word and even zooming in the picture that was taken to see if it was really Sora and BamBam. Jungkook got angry that he threw his phone on the floor and got up to get ready for school. 
"YAH MY PHONE! YOU OWE ME A NEW ONE!" Suga yelled. 

Jungkook didn't care and just got ready for school. He didn't want to see Sora hanging out with him or else he would flip. 

*~*~*~*~*~

Jungkook was at school and he was trying so hard to find Sora. Then he spotted her with a boy with a pink streak in his hair. He walked up to her quickly and grabbed her hand and took her away from BamBam. BamBam was standing there confused. Sora was wondering why he was so mad. 

"What's wrong Jungkook?" She asked. 
"That picture with BamBam. You guys aren't going out right?" Jungkook asked. 
"No, No, not at all. That article is full of lies." 
"I don't want you hanging out with him anymore." 
"What? Why? BamBam is the most innocent and nice person I ever met. He's not a bad person at all." 
"What if they catch more photos of the both of you and then you get trampled with all the paparrazzi and everything?" 
"Don't worry, BamBam and I were going to clear it up. I don't think you should go this far...It's not like we are going out..." She mumbled the last thing. 
"Look I know we aren't going out and I don't own you or anything, but you know I still care for you as if you were my girl friend." He said and held her hand. 

She blushed a bit, and BamBam was get a bit irritated but he let them be and just walked by her. 

"BamBam! Where are you going?" She asked. 

He saw that Jungkook was giving him a death glare. 

"Just going to first period early." 
"No come and hang out with us." She said and grabbed his arm. 

Sora was between the both of them and Jungkook did not like BamBam one bit. On the otherhand, BamBam was quite afraid of Jungkook.

*~*~*~*

It was afterschool, and Sora and BamBam decided to clear things up with the paparrazzi and everything and walked out together with Jungkook also. 

"Wait guys, I forgot my textbook in science class. Wait here and I'll go get it." Sora said and ran back to the classroom. 
It was awkwardly Jungkook and BamBam alone. 
"So BamBam, do you like Sora, or maybe have interest in her?" Jungkook asked.
BamBam was getting nervous, considering the fact that Jungkook was taller and bigger than him. 
"I'm not interested in her. I know that she is taken by you." 
"Look, don't cause so much trouble with her got it? It's worse enough that everyone thinks both of you are dating." 

Sora was on her way back to them. 

"Hey Jungkook, BamBam and I will catch you later, we really need to clear up things by ourselves." 
"Alright, I'll see you both later." Jungkook said and walked away. 
"Was Jungkook threatening you while I was gone?" Sora asked. 
"Yeah kind of." 
"Sorry about him, I'll talk to him later." 
"It's alright, I can see he really likes you." 
"Yeah he does." 
"Do you like him back?" 
"Its best for me if I don't like anyone right now. I'm busy with school and everything you know." 
"I understand." 

They both made their way to talk to Mr. Park about their whole picture incident. They both hoped that it would clear things up, but there were more paparrazzi's taking pictures of the both of them and it could make their whole situation worse.

....