Prom?

You're Mine (Sequel)

It was prom season and that meant people get asked out everywhere and flowers and everything. Sora was walking with BamBam through the hallways. They were witnessing a whole lot of people getting asked to prom and all Sora could do was barf. 

"Ew prom season." Sora said disgustingly. 
"Oh, what do you know about prom? Its only your first year of highschool." BamBam told her.
"Its just really? Fancy dresses, tuxes, and prom king and queen? That's not my style." 
"You should at least experience a prom." 
"Nah, I have three years of high school left."
"And I have one year left, even though its not my senior prom, I would want to go as a junior." 
"Wait, are you trying to ask me to prom?" Sora asked. 
"N-no. Not at all. Just saying my opinion." 
"Alright, I guess I'll see you later." Sora said and started walking to class. 
"Why didn't I just ask her!?" BamBam said to himself.

Sora was on her way to class, when she bumped into Jungkook on the way. 
"Oh hey, Jungkook." Sora said. 
"Hey, I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook said and had something right behind his back. 
"Is it prom?" Sora asked. 
Jungkook took out his rose and looked disappointed. 
"Yeah, but you kind of ruined it." Jungkook said sadly but chuckled. 
"I'll accept the rose, but I am not going to prom. My evaluation is on the same day." Sora said and took the rose. 
"But it's like my 2nd to last year of high school, and I want to go prom this year." 
"What is up with you and BamBam into prom? If you really want to go, then why don't you ask other girls in your grade?" 
"They asked me but I rejected them all for you." 
"I'll see you later." Sora said and kept walking to class. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora went to the dance studio to practice for her evaluation since it was coming in two days. Prom kept popping up in her mind. She stopped dancing and paused her music. 
"Prom? Will it be fun?" She asked herself. 
She kept thinking and thinking. Maybe she does want to go to prom. Maybe she wants to experience her first prom. 
After her practicing, she went back home where Jae Hyun was sitting in the dining table and working on a song. 
"Hey Jae Hyun. Can I ask you question?" Sora asked. 
"Sure, what is it?"
"How was it like going to your first prom?" 
Jae Hyun chuckled. 
"Oh, I never went to any of those. It wasn't my style. But I regret not going because I heard prom can be very fun when you are with your friends." 
"Oh, I see. Thanks for the answer." 
"You should go, even if it's not your style. I mean you are going to regret it later like me." 
"Eh I guess I should. But I don't want to wear dresses or anything." 
"I don't think you have to. You can wear a skirt or something." Jae Hyun suggested. 
"That won't be so bad. Thanks for the advice Jae Hyun." Sora said. 
"Your welcome. But who's even taking you?" 
"Um..." Sora said and went to her room. 
Jae Hyun just sat there and shook his head. 
"Jungkook." He mumbled and kept working. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora walked to school with BamBam and she was trying to look for Jungkook. 
"Why are you pulling me?!" BamBam whined. 
"Because I have something to tell you but I need Jungkook too." 
Sora saw Jungkook walking down the hall. 
"Jungkook!" She yelled and he turned around. 
Jungkook turned around and was happy to see Sora but not BamBam with her.  
"Oh what's up?" Jungkook asked as he was coming up ot both of them. 
"Ok, I've decided to go to prom guys!" She said excitedly. 
"Oh what about your evaluation?" BamBam asked. 
"I scheduled it another time."
"Oh great so you are going with me?" Jungkook asked. 
BamBam stood there awkwardly. 
"No, I want us to go as a group." 
BamBam and Jungkook looked at each other. 
"What?" They both said at the same time. 
"Is that fine guys? I mean you both are my best friends and I think we would have fun together." 
"Yeah, I'm fine with whatever you want." BamBam said and smiled. 
"Me too." Jungkook said and smiled. 
"That's good. I'm glad we could all go together." Sora said and hugged the both of them. 
"Well I'll see you guys later." Sora said and walked to class. 
"I guess we are all going together." BamBam said. 
"I know you like her." Jungkook said. 
"I don't. Ok?" BamBam said and walked to class. 
"Liar..." Jungkook mumbled. 

*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was back at BTS' dorm and he was talking to Jimin and V. 
"Wait, so you are all going to prom as a group?" V had to clarify. 
"Yeah, and I was supposed to go there alone with Sora. I was going to ask her to be my girl friend, but i have to cancel it since that BamBam guy is coming with us." 
"Just ask her another time. Why does it have to be prom?" Jimin asked. 
"Because I was going to slow dance with her and then ask." 
"Well just do something else. I don't think prom is the place. I mean who knows, maybe she could fall for BamBam." Jimin said. 
"Don't say that! We promised each other we would like no one else." 
"Promises can be broken." V said. 
"Please don't jinx me guys.. I really like her but I just chicken out too much..." Jungkook said and sighed. 

...

A/N: Gosh, I just love how your comments always make my day! <3