Colds

You're Mine (Sequel)

BamBam, Jungkook, and Soraà were on the plane to America, along with her new manager, Cho. When the plane arrived, it was morning in America already. Sora woke up from her nap, and saw Jungkook and BamBam sleeping with their face masks on.

"Aww, they look so cute." Sora said and took a picture of both of them individually.

Jungkook and BamBam woke up and saw that it was morning already.

"Have we been sleeping for too long or?..." Jungkook asked in a tired voice.
"No, time differences remember?"
"Oh yeah.." Jungkook said and yawned.
"Did you have a nice sleep, Sora?" BamBam asked.
"Yeah, but I hate being in the middle because I end waking up with a stiff neck."
"Oh here, let me massage it for you." Jungkook said quickly before BamBam could say anything.
"Oh thanks, but thats not needed. I'm a strong girl." Sora said.

The plane landed and they all got their stuff and got out. They were walking inside the airport and immediately fans went all over Jungkook and BamBam asking for autographs and pictures. Sora was left on the side with her manager.

"When you debut, that will happen to you Sora. Don't worry." Cho said.
"I guess..." Sora said like she is bummed out.

BamBam and Jungkook got done with the fans and went back to Sora and her manager.

"I didn't know they would know were here." Jungkook said.
"Oh, fans have their ways. Trust me. I was one of them." Sora said and chuckled.
"This is my first time in America, and I didn't know it would be like this." BamBam said.
"Yeah, its a really different atmosphere here."

They were waiting outside for the chauffeur to come and then the person finally came.They went to their hotels and settled in. The day wasn't until tomorrow, so she wanted to visit her family.

"Can I go visit my family now?" Sora asked Cho.
"Sure, just ask the chauffeur to give you a ride."

Sora walked out but Jungkook and BamBam followed her behind.

"I want to meet your family too." BamBam said.
"That's alright. I don't think they are going to hate you like Jungkook."
"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jungkook asked.
"Nothing, calm down." Sora said and chuckled.

They hopped into the car and they were on their way. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

They came to Sora's house and she opened the front door since she had keys for her house. It looked like her parents weren't home, so she wanted to surprise them. They came in and saw that the house wasso quiet and peaceful.

"Wow, your neighborhood is so quiet." BamBam mentioned. 
"Yeah, its too quiet that I hate sometimes." 
"It's nice to be back here and remember our memories Sora." Jungkook said out loud. 
"Yeah, those were nice memories." 

They went upstairs to her room and saw posters of k-pop groups, but mostly of BTS. She also had a shelf of k-pop albums and she also had all the albums of BTS, with all their signatures on it. She saw a box laying on her bed. 

"Oh, is this my GOT7 album?" She said and went up to the box. 

Jungkook and BamBam were still identifying her room.

"You bought one?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yeah, I bought one before I left." Sora said and opened the box. 

She saw the GOT7 album in a star shaped form. 

"Too bad theres no signatures on it." 

BamBam grabbed a sharpie that he saw laying on her desk and grabbed the album from her and signed it. 

"There you go. One signature." He said and smiled. 
"Thanks." Sora said and smiled back. 
"Hey Sora, it's a little chilly in here." Jungkook said and shivered. 
"Yeah, it is. I get colds easily." BamBam said and pulled down his sleeves. 
"Sorry, the AC is not on or anything, it's actually the regular weather we have all the time.... Where the heck is my parents?" Sora said and called them. 

Jungkook thought about what BamBam said when he gets cold easily. He thought maybe he could get BamBam sick and he could go to her with Sora, just the both of them. 

"What? You guys went where?" Sora was talking through the phone. "WOW, OK GO TO HAWAII WITHOUT ME, But its fine, I'll see you guys another time then, bye!" Sora said and hung up the phone. 
"I'm guessing your parents went to Hawaii." Jungkook said. 
"Yeah they did. We can head back to the hotel now." Sora said added her GOT7 album to her k-pop collection. 
"So let's go? I'm kind of hungry." BamBam said. 
"Yeah, I'll show you guys this really nice ramen place." Sora said and they all exited her house to go out for ramen. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was the middle of the night and they were all back at their hotels. There room was a two room suite, with 4 beds. Jungkook was sleeping in the same room with BamBam while Sora was with her manager. Jungkook got up and opened the window that BamBam was sleeping by. Since he wanted to be with Sora alone, and since he knew that BamBam got colds easily. After he opened the window, he went back to bed and slept quickly. BamBam felt a draft and woke up immediately. 

"Jungkook, you are too stupid. I am not going to miss her day tomorrow." BamBam said and went up to close the window and then went back to bed. 

...