Slightly Drifting Apart

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was filming with the BTS gang and she was wearing a blue school uniform out it for the video. It was almost like the GOT7 video, except she was more into the action. She had to do the scene with Jin, where he had to push her on the locker.
"Ready, set, action!" The director yelled.
Jin immediately pulled her and slammed her hard on the locker. Sora looked very surprised and scared.
"And cut! That was good." The director said.
"I am so sorry!" Jin said and immediately bowed.
Sora just started laughing.
"It's ok! It was actually funny the way I reacted." Sora said and kept laughing. Jin just started laughing with her.

They kept filming the next scenes, with Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin singing to her and giving her a rose. Sora was really worried about the time, because it was almost 8. The time they were done, they were playing with firecrackers and dancing. Sora needed to go so she was walking to the dressing room.

"Hey Sora. Where are you going?" Jungkook said as he ran after her.
"Oh I just need to see someone." She said quite suspiciously. 
"I was thinking we can hang out though."
"Oh, I'm sorry I'm busy with BamBam." She said and went to the dressing room.
Jungkook felt kind of disappointed to hear that. He thought about how they weren't spending enough time with each other. He walked sadly to s.
"Why so bummed out?" Rap Monster asked.
"Just....I think Sora and I aren't spending enough time with each other."
"Oh really now? I haven't noticed." Rap Monster said and rolled his eyes.
"Hey don't act saracastic with me! I just haven't been spending time with her because of 'Skool Luv Affair' stuff and all that."
"Thats not an excuse, if you really like her then you would find the time to hang out with her." Rap Monster was giving him advice.
"Well-"
"Don't 'well' me. You better take her before BamBam does. Spend more time with her." 
"Alright fine. I'll go to school tomorrow." 
"Good. You should also probably text her right now." Rap Monster said and walked away. 
Jungkook immediately took out his phone and texted Sora. 

Jungkook [9:01 P.M] : Hey guess what? I'll be going to school tomorrow! 

Meanwhile Sora was talking to BamBam, having late night bubble tea at the bubble tea shop. 

"Seriously? Everyone freaked out about your hair being black to light brownish?" BamBam said while laughing. 
"Yeah! When I came to school after summer, everyone was literally giving me like surprised faces. I don't know why it was so surprising, but the company made me try it." 
"Weren't you in the BTS showcase right? When one of the members had to go to the hospital because of his appendix." 
"Um yeah. That was me filling in for Suga." 
"No wonder Mr. JYP wanted you. You are really good." 
"Thanks, I try really hard everyday." 
Sora heard her phone get a text message and saw that Jungkook texted and immediately started to text back. 
"Who is it?" BamBam asked curiously. 
"Just Jungkook. He's going to school tomorrow!" Sora said excitedly. 
"Oh yay." BamBam said it in a tone less happy than Sora. 
She looked at the time.
"I got to go now. It's getting late. I'll see you at school tomorrow though!" Sora said as she was getting up. 
"Wait, let me walk you to your home." 
"Seriously? But aren't your band mates worried?" 
"Nope. They are never worried about me. Just don't worry. I'll walk you home." BamBam said and smiled and put his hands on too of her shoulders and walked her out. 

While they were walking, Sora was texting Jungkook the whole way. BamBam was getting slightly annoyed but at the same time he thought about how she was taken by him. Well not really taken, just the fact she really liked him. They finally made it to her home. 

"Thanks BamBam. Well I'll see you at school tomorrow." She said and was about to walk in but BamBam pulled her back. 
"Do you consider on moving into the JYP dorms?" He asked out of nowhere. 
"Why do you wonder?" 
"I don't know. Just a thought." 
"Well I didn't really debut and I'm not that famous, so I'd rather stay and live with Jae Hyun. Anyways I'll see you at school tomorrow." 
"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Even if it's raining." 
"Alright I'll be expecting you." Sora said and smiled and went inside. 
When BamBam was walking to the JYP building, he heard rustling over the bushes and thought it was nothing. But when he left the paparazzi came out and looked at the pictures between BamBam and Sora. 
"This will be a good news article for the fans." The paparazzi man said to himself and walked away still looking at the photos he took. 

...

A/N: lol drama is starting xD