"A" Filming

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora got up due to Jungkook calling her constantly since he just got out of the plane.

"Jungkook. I'm glad you landed safely. Can I go back to sleep? I have to film A with with got8 people."
"Thank you. I'm sorry for bothering. Call me later."
"I will bye." Sora said and went back to sleep.

 

*~*~*~*~*
 

In a few hours, Sora woke up and she was ready to film. She went out and walked to the location they were having their teaser videos shot. Sora saw BamBam with Mark and Jackson and she came up to them.

"Hi guys." He said.
"Hey Sora." They all said to her.
"Do you guys know what I will be doing?"
"I believe you are playing the girl we are in love with in this video. Also Hara is your best friend." BamBam told her.
"What is this song even about?"
"Just about how like the guy wants the girl so he wants the girl to stop pretending and just love him already. I don't know something close to that." BamBam said.
"You should know. It's your song!"
"I only have one rapping part."
"Whatever, BamBam."

Sora eyed Jr. and Hara talking.

"Are they actually talking?" Sora asked him.
"Yeah they made up after being force to spend a day together. Weird right?"
"Really weird."
"Hey it's not until after awhile they are going to start filming me and you. You want to go hang out for awhile?"
"Sure. But what can we do?"

BamBam eyed Mark's spare skateboard in case something happened to the one he was using for the video.

"Here. Step on this." BamBam told her.
"Ok?" She said and stepped on top of it.
"Hold onto me."

Sora started to hold his arm, and he immediately started rolling her as they were walking.

"BamBam don't let go. You have no idea how scared I am to be on this."
"You've never rode a skateboard?"
"Nope."

BamBam let go just to mess with her and she started scream so BamBam grabbed her back. She got down when she stopped and slapped him.

"THATS NOT FUNNY!" She said madly.
"Ok, I'm sorry Sora. Don't kill me."
"You're lucky I won't."
"Here let's do it again."
"No, I don't trust you."
"Come on Sora. I won't let go this time, I promise."
"No bye! I'm going to watch Mark getting filmed."Sora said
"Oh yeah you need to film with Jackson soon. Yeah let's go back. We will go faster if you're on the skateboard."
"Whatever." Sora said and stepped on top of it.

BamBam started to pull her, but then Sora's heel broke.

"Aw. My heel broke." Sora said and looked down.
"Can you walk?"
"I don't know." Sora tried walking but she stumbled a lot.
"Here."
"Wha-" BamBam interrupted her and just carried her bridal style.

Sora got surprised when he did that.

"I didn't know you had muscle." She .
"Wow, I am strong."
"Yeah okay. Let's just get back." Sora said and they started walking back to the scene.

 

*~*~*~*~*
 

When they came back, the members started saying "aw" and cute stuff compared to that. Mark told them to look that way, and they smiled at the camera that was supposedly the behind the scenes video. Hara also took pictures of the both of them and posted it on her twitter.

"Aww, look at all these mentions!" Hara said. 
"What mentions?" Sora asked.
"Oh, I posted it on twitter. Captioned it 'Cutest couple ever'." 
"Hara you're so dumd.." Sora whispered. 
"Why whats wrong with it?" 
"We aren't even a couple." 
"But-" 
"Jungkook doesn't follow you right?"
"No I don't think so." 
"Good. Delete it." 
"But some fans did save it." 
"Ugh, I am in trouble." Sora started freaking out. 
"Shh, Sora calm down." BamBam told her.
"Oh, now I see why fans are saying you're cheating on Jungkook." 

Sora's phone rang. She saw the caller ID and hesitated to answer it. 

"Sora, I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were together. Let me answer it." Hara offered. 
"No, I'm not scared of what Jungkook has to say." Sora said and answered it. 
"Hi Jungkook." Sora said cooly. 
"Hey Sora. How's your filming?"
"Awesome." 
"I saw the post." 
"Yeah, I can see that." 
"I go away for one week and you are already finding someone else?"
"You know I can explain everything." 
"I'd like to hear it." 

Sora walked away from the crowd and went somewhere private to talk to Jungkook. 

"Poor Sora. I bet you carried her like that just to ruin their relationship." Hara was teasing BamBam. 
"Ok, why would I ruin their relationship? I wasn't the one who posted the photo." 
"Don't make him look like the bad guy Hara." Mark told her. 
"Oh he's not. I know it was completely my fault. BamBam why didn't you tell me they were together?" 
"Because I was too upset the day I was going to tell you. I saw them kissing and-" 

Sora came back. It looked liked she was done talking to Jungkook. 

"So hows you and him?" BamBam asked. 
"We're fine. Jungkook was very understanding and wished that was him carrying me instead." Sora said and chuckled. 
"Wow I love how Jungkook doesn't assume anything. That's a keeper." Hara told her. 

BamBam looked a little upset when he heard that. 

"I mean, Sora, lets go. The director called us." She said and pulled Sora with her. 
"Ok, what's up? You don't like the fact that Sora and Jungkook are going out." Mark asked him. 
"Its not that. I mean I support them. It's the fact that she just didn't answer me but then at the same time her phone broke and I don't know. There's a lot of mixed feelings rushing up in my body." 
"You should talk to her."
"No, if I do it will ruin their relationship." 
"But you can't let all these emotions kill you in the inside." 
"It's ok. I'll be fine. She likes Jungkook anyways." 
"How do you know it wasn't because she was pressured to be with him. A lot of fans were forcing and shipping them to be together." 
"Because her journal said so. And I know I wasn't supposed to read it but her true feelings are with Jungkook, and I can't change it." 

...