Making Right Choices

You're Mine (Sequel)

It was the last day of school, and the senior graduation was tomorrow. Sora had to make things right and do the things she promised her mom if she didn't catch on her acting career. She was with BamBam since Jungkook was stuck doing final stuff to complete his senior year. Of course as their usual hangout spot, they went up to the school rooftop.

"Wow. It feels so good to finish high school."
"I know. But you know what that means." Sora said sadly.
"Hey, you're going to come to our graduation right?"
"Of course. But I have to leave like right after. My parents seemed pretty happy about it."
"So you haven't broke up with Jungkook yet?"
"Nope. But I'm going to do that today."
"Well good luck. I hear someone coming up." BamBam said and hugged her.
"Hey guys." Jungkook said as he came up.
"I got to go. But I'll see you guys later." BamBam said and left the both of them.
"Jungkook we really need to talk."
"Oh sure what is it about?"
"I don't want to come off as harsh, but I also don't want to make a whole point about this but I'm breaking up with you."

Jungkook eyes widened and he looked down.

"Why?"
"It's just- I can't be with you anymore. I promise, I still love you with all my heart but it's just we can't be together anymore."
"Is this about BamBam?"
"No. Well some of it, but I also need to start making right decisions."
"So breaking up with me is a right decision?"
"It's right for me ok?"
"How?"
"Because I'm leaving Korea ok?"

His heart shot down to pieces when he heard that.

"What?"
"I made a promise with my mom that if my acting career didn't go successful, I'll go back to America and study something academic and break up with you. And as you can see my acting career didn't go well, so I have to go back."
"No, no. We could make this work. I mean I can find a role for you and-"
"It's too late already Jungkook. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just didn't want to let you have the thought that I was leaving."

Jungkook was so speechless. He couldn't even look at Sora. Sora just came up to him and turned his head to hers to make him look straight into her eyes.

"Look. You're going to be ok and I am too."

Jungkook was holding back tears because he didn't want to come off sensitive to her.

"It's ok. I'm crying too. I'm just sorry." She said and ran off and left Jungkook all by himself.

Jungkook was too sad to even be excited that he was graduating. He just didn't want Sora to go.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*
 

Sora came to their graduation the next day. Jungkook and BamBam were with their families and they had leis layered on their necks. She went up to BamBam first since he was the less emotional one about her leaving.

"I'm going to miss you BamBam." She said and started crying.

BamBam just gave her a hug.

"Sora before you leave. Just know that if you happened to not like Jungkook in the next 3 years. I'm always waiting for you."

Sora flicked his head and laughed with him.

"Yup. You were one of the reasons I broke up with Jungkook. You kept getting in the way." She said and they smiled at each other.

Then Sora waved goodbye to him and went up to Jungkook who has leis layered on his neck too.

"So I guess this is officially the end of the both of us." Jungkook said.
"Yup. I'm sorry. I just kind of wished I never hooked up with you in the beginning."
"It's fine. I kind of knew you had feelings for BamBam even when your journal said you chose me. Also you seemed kind of pressured to be in a relationship with me."
"All of that is true. Maybe I wasn't ready for a relationship. But if you ever see me in the future. Hopefully I'm more matured and ready to be in one. Id understand if you never want to see me though."
"But were still friends right?" He asked.
"Of course." She said and they both shook hands but he pulled her in for a hug.
"I'm going to miss you Kim Sora."
"I'm going to miss you too. Jeon Jungkook. Who knew that I could fall in love with my bias."

They both laughed.

"I guess you're going now."
"Take this." She said and gave him her encrusted ring that said 'if you believe it, go for it.'
"No way. This is like your favorite ring."
"Just take it. At least you'll have a piece of me wherever you go."
"So this is really goodbye." Jungkook said.
"I guess it is. Bye Jungkook." She said and walked back home.

She came there and Jae Hyun drove her to the airport for her flight. When she came her flight was about to leave, so she gave Jae Hyun and quick hug and then came into her flight. The plane left and she was on the way back to America, where she would doing something different. She knew that this was very heartbreaking leaving Korea, but she felt like it was the right choice for herself too.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*
 

BamBam and Jungkook hung out in front of the school after their graduation was over. They were the only ones there and they were talking about Sora.

"Well. We just lost the person very important to us in our lives. How do you feel about that?" BamBam asked Jungkook.
"I feel like I've been shot with like so many bullets."
"Me too. She was really important to us."
"I know."
"But she's mine."
"You're wrong. She's mine. Ok?"
"She's not the last piece of cake." BamBam joked around.
"Don't worry. We can share." Jungkook joked around.
"It's ok. Kim Sora will always have a special place in our heart. That makes her ours."
"You're right. She will be holding that special place in my heart." He said and looked down at the ring she gave him.
"You know, if you believe it, go for it." Jungkook quoted.

....

A/N:

I'm going to let you guys choose your own epilogues so yeah LOL 

BamBam Epilogue: 
Jungkook Epilogue:


Hi, I am UnicornSushi. Your original author, AnnieAnnAnn143 is on a trip. She gave me access on her acc and she wanted me to edit some things on here. She's a friggin noob like she has no jams, but I love her so I help her out. Now read.

P.S the bambam chapter is for me bc i ship sora and bambam. I forced Annie to make it.