Back

You're Mine (Sequel)

He knocked on her door and then Sora answered it.

"Oh I'm guessing you're here to return my journal." She said and then took it out of his hand. 

Jungkook just stared at her and then went in for a kiss. Sora did not hesitate. She had her arms wrapped his neck and his arms around her waist. When they broke apart, their foreheads laid on each others. 

"So, I'm guessing you feel the same way?" Sora asked him. 

Jungkook just chuckled when she said that. 

"Yeah, of course. I still love my Kim Sora. The one who helped me throughout all my problems." 
"So I guess were official now?" Sora asked.
"Of course." 

Sora just smiled at him and then hugged him. 

"Oh." They both turned and saw BamBam standing right there watching the both of them. 
"Oh, BamBam. What are you doing here?" She asked him. 
"I wanted to drop off this bracelet that I- Hara bought for you." BamBam said and awkwardly gave it to her. 
"Thanks." Sora said and looked at it. 
"Well, bye guys." He said and then walked back to his dorm. 
"Poor BamBam..." She said quietly and looked at the engraved bracelet that had her name on it. 
"I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook said and then kissed her cheek and left. 

Sora immediately went inside after Jungkook left. She called BamBam on her home phone and he answered right away.

"Hey." He didn't sound like his usual happy self. 
"Hey. I'm so sorry you saw that." 
"Yeah."
"BamBam I-" 
"I just wished you'd given me an answer first instead of just leaving me hanging."
"I'm sorry I meant to tell you, but Hara made me drop my phone in a cup of water." 
"I understand. I hope you're happy." 
"Stop it."
"Stop what?" 
"Just yell at me already. Just say you hate me. Stop hiding your emotions." 
"You're not worth yelling for. It's not going to make you feel better and it definitely won't make me feel better." 
"I'm sorry, I just- I really love you BamBam but I just- I just can't stop loving Jungkook. He was literally my first love." Sora sounded like she was going to cry. 
"Hey Sora. Just listen. Don't cry. Look I understand, Jungkook was there for you first and everything. I totally understand. Don't go so hard on yourself. I still love you too. I told you if you said no, I'd still love you and if you were with Jungkook, I'd support you. So now I'm supporting you and Jungkook." 

That made Sora smile. 

"BamBam. Any girl would be lucky to have you." 
"You would have been that lucky girl. But it's ok." 
"Well, I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye BamBam." 
"Bye Sora." He said and hung up. 

BamBam put his phone down and rubbed his face. He was really disappointed on what he just saw, but he shouldn't be too surprised since he read her journal. Hara came into his room out of nowhere. 

"BAMBAM!" She yelled out and she saw him disappointed. 
"What?" He said not his cheery self. 
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Just- nothing." 
"I heard you got off the phone with Sora. So what was it about? Did she say yes?" 
"Hara Noona. Not right now please." 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Can you just give this to Sora tomorrow since I owe her a new phone?" Hara said and handed it to him. 
"Sure, I'll find her tomorrow." 
"And can you tell her that Mr. J.Y.P wants her to come back to the company?" 

BamBam's eyes widened when he heard that. 

"Wait he wants her to come back?" BamBam asked. 
"Oh, I thought you knew. He wants her back but not as a singer or dancer, but an actor. He wants her to be in A."
"Wait, how come I didn't get notified of this?" 
"I don't know, but just don't forget to tell her. And sign the card too." Hara said and gave him the card.

BamBam looked at it. He was smiling so much. He was happy that she was back in JYP. 

*~*~*~*

Sora went to school the next day. She was trying to look for BamBam but he was nowhere to be found so she hung out with Jungkook. Everyone was telling them that it took forever for them to get together and that they ship them. But then there were also a few arguments where they would ship her with BamBam instead. Jungkook and Sora were holding hands on the way out to school. 

"Hey Sora, I got to go pack for Thailand." 
"Oh why are you going out there?" 
"Special album, thing. I'm leaving tonight. And I think I'm going to be gone for like a week." 
"I'll be watching your bangtan bombs on YouTube." Sora said and smiled at him. 
"Are you going to be ok?" 
"I'll be fine." 
"Are you sure?" 
"Definitely. Go now, you need to pack." 

Jungkook smiled at her and gave her a kiss. 

"Bye, I love you." 
"I love you too." 

Jungkook was waving at her while he was going back to his dorm. Then  BamBam scared her out of nowhere.

"BamBam! Oh my gosh!" She said and gave him a very long and tight hug. 

BamBam did the same but they let go. 

"Here." BamBam said and handed her the new phone and card. 
"Oh Hara Unnie must have bought me a new phone.
"Yeah. And a card came with it." 
"What?" She said and started to open it. 

It was a card signed by all of the members congratulating her for being back into JYP as an actor. Her eyes widened. 

"You're not joking right?" 
"Not joking at all." 
"I'm back in?!" Sora screamed. 
"Welcome back." 

Sora screamed and jumped on BamBam to hug him. He twirled her around and they both smiled at each other. 

"I can't believe it! I really thought I was going to have to audition to get into another company." 
"Nope. I'm glad you're back into our company. Now your first task is to be in our video for A." 
"BamBam. You really don't know how happy I am!" Sora said and just started jumping around. 
"Aren't you going to tell Jungkook?" He asked. 
"I can't. He's packing for Thailand." 
"Really? I wish I can visit Thailand." 
"I guess in the mean time we'll be filming A?" 
"Well, yes and no. You won't be showing your face since it's just the teasers." 
"I see. I'm just so happy to be back!" 
"I'm happy for you too." BamBam said and smiled at her. 

...

Author's Note: 

You guys don't know how mad I am at BamBam right now. You guys know the Q&A event right? HE DID IT TOO EARLY AND I MADE DRAFTS IN TWITTER SO LIKE ALL THESE DRAFTS IM GOING TO USE IT FOR YUGYEOM! UGHHHH! >:(