The Filiming with GOT7

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora's alarm went off, and it was early in the morning. She got up and looked at her clock. 
"Ugh, its too early for this." Sora said and fell back asleep.
She fell back asleep for five minutes, and then got back up. She just brushed her teeth, and threw on some sweats and a t-shirt, and wore her baggy sweater, since for the MV shooting they had her outfit ready for her already. She got out and decided to walk all the way to JYP. It wasn't that far of a walk for her. When she got there she saw a bunch of busy staff running back and forth, saw the directors and stylists and make-up people everywhere. She saw GOT7 fooling around, while waiting to be ordered to do. 
"Hey guys." She said as she went up to them and yawned. 
"Hey. You look like a mess." Mark .
"Yah, shut up. Where's the stylist anyways? She's supposed to give me my outfit." 
"I don't think you look at all bad." BamBam said from behind.
"Aww. Thanks BamBam." She said and smiled at him. 
"Sora! The stylist is waiting over there for your clothes. Go now!" The director yelled at her and she ran to the stylist. "Aish. While she is getting ready, I want to film the first scene. Come now." The director gestured GOT7 and they followed him.
Sora was still putting on her outfit. She was wearing a yellow school uniform. She was guessing her role was a school girl. When she got done getting ready, she went out and by the time she was done, GOT7 was done filming their first scene. 
"Alright, you, Sora. This is where you come in. As you are crossing the street, GOT7 almost runs over you, and you pause and look at what they are in such in a hurry for. As they get into their shop, you find this little bracelet thing on the floor, and guessing it was there's. You go in the store and return in, but suddenly there's some wall and it looks like a secret passageway. You touch the little statue on the bookshelf, and the wall opens revealing a club where GOT7 performs. Then you go in there acting all surprised and not knowing what to do. But then GOT7 performs and you get into their music. That's all you have to do. Got it?" The director asked her. 
"Yeah, but that's all?" She acted all surprised. 
"That's it. It's not much since all we want is GOT7 in most of the shoots." 
"So I'm pretty much wasting my time here?" 
"No no you are not. You are the example of GOT7's song 'Girls Girls Girls'." 
"Arrasso. Let's start filming now." Sora said in an irritated tone.
"Alright! Everyone in their positions!" The director yelled and went back to his seat. He got his mega phone. 
"Alright! Ready! Action!" He yelled.
Sora was doing her role. Being the curious girl looking for GOT7. Surprising they didn't have to cut Sora because she was doing everything the director told her to do. They were shooting for about 3 hours, and they were finally finished. 
"Thank you everyone for cooperating." The director said and everyone bowed to him and he bowed back. 
"Ugh, this was a waste of my time." Sora muttered. 
"It's ok Sora. I'm pretty sure they will show you a lot in the music video." BamBam tried to cheer her up. 
"Thanks, that actually made me feel better." Sora said and smiled. 
"So, are you joining JYP?" BamBam asked. 
"Yeah. I am. Where is he anyways? I need to talk to him about it."
"I think he's in his office as always. You want me to come with you?" BamBam asked. 
"Yes please. Let's go." Sora said and pulled him with her. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora and BamBam ended up at JYP's office. She knocked on the door before entering. She heard him saying that she could come in, and she entered with BamBam. JYP was very excited to see her. 
"Sora! What brings you here?" He asked.
"I've did some thinking and I want to join the JYP family."
"Really? Well here's your contract. Just sign it and you are officially apart of JYP." 
Sora took a pen and signed it. 
"Welcome to JYP, Sora." He told her and Sora and BamBam bowed and left. 
"So what are you going to do with the rest of your day?" BamBam asked.
"Oh, just probably hang out with BTS and Jungkook." 
"Are you and Jungkook together?" BamBam asked. 
"Well, I wouldn't call us official, but I guess you can say we are together." 
"I see. Well I guess I'll see you later." BamBam said and smiled and waved at her. 
Sora was thinking why he asked that. 
"He can't be interested in me." Sora said to herself. 
BamBam went back with GOT7.
"Why were you with Sora?" Mark asked.
"Because she was switching companies." 
"No way, she's apart of JYP now?" JB sounded surprised. 
"Yeah she is." BamBam said and blanked out after he said that. 
"Um BamBam." Mark said as he waved his hands in front of his face. 
"He must be thinking about Sora." Yugyeom suggested. 
"What?! Me interested in Sora. No." BamBam lied.
"We could tell you are lying in your voice." Jackson yelled out. 
"Fine. I may be a little interested in Sora."
"She's taken." Mark said straightforward.
"HA HA. Like I don't know that." BamBam said sarcastically and rolled his eyes 
"Just reminding you." Mark said.
"Whatever. I'll see her at school anyways." BamBam said and had the thought of Sora. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora was back at the BigHit dance practice studio, and she greeted Ahjumma, and went downstairs and heard BTS practicing. She heard a sneak peek of their new comeback album. After they were done practicing, they saw Sora and greeted her. 
"Hey, guys. What song was that called?" She asked. 
"Oh our comeback song? 'Boy In Luv'." Rap Monster replied while the rest of the members were on the floor fanning theirselves or taking a break. 
"I really love it. What's the name of the album?" 
"'Skool Luv Affair.'" J-Hope replied and laid back in the floor. 
"Wow, I really love the song." 
"Good, because you will be the actress for our video." Jungkook told her. 
"Seriously?" She started to get excited. 
"Yeah, I talked to our manager about it." 
"This will be very exciting!" 
"Oh hey, did you already switch companies?" V asked out of nowhere. 
"Oh yeah, I came after the filming to sign the contract." 
"We are going to miss you." Jin said and hugged her with all of his sweat. 
"Eww you are sweaty." Sora said as she tried to release out of Jin. 
"How about we all give Sora a hug, after a long practice guys." Jin suggested and all the BTS members went up to her and hugged her. 
"YAH! ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEATY!!!" She whined. 
They all broke apart and she wiped the sweat they all put on her. 
"I'll miss you guys too." Sora said to all of them. 
Sora couldn't believe she left BigHit for JYP. But at the same time she thought it was the right decision since JYP was her dream company. That didn't really bother her. What did was the fact that BamBam asked her that question. She couldn't help it but think, was BamBam into her?

...