Happy Birthday Kim Sora! Pt. 2

You're Mine (Sequel)

Today was Sora's birthday and all she wanted to do was practice until her birthday was over. Jungkook came by to convince her to do something with him.

"Come on Sora! You can stay here all day just trying to perfect those moves! Come on please?" He begged her.
She paused her music and looks at him.
"Look Jungkook, I know you are being generous but it's just, I really don't want to do anything today. I already had lots of cake at midnight and that's all I could ever ask for, for my birthday." She said and the music and started dancing.
Jungkook grabbed the remote and paused the music.
"Hey! I was still practi-"
"No, we are doing something today. Come on." He said and grabbed her hand.
"Jungkook!" She whined.
"Awh you are so cute when you whine."
"Jungkook, stop. I really need to practice."
"No, you need to do something fun for your birthday. Were going to go do something fun."
"Like what?"
"You will see." Jungkook said


*~*~*~*~*

 

Jungkook took her to an arcade full of shooting games, sports games and all kinds of other games. But this was also going to benefit her.

"What are we doing here?" Sora asked.
"Don't worry, we are just here for the dancing game." Jungkook said and lead her to the dancing game.

The game was some-what similar to dance dance revolution, except you could add your own style of dance in the songs.

"Since you love dancing so much, I thought we could play this game. And I know you can't beat me because I'm considered a good dancer in my group." Jungkook was getting cocky.
"Oh no, I don't think today you will." Sora said and they both stepped on the machine.

A random song played and they were following the steps to it. When it was the free dance time, Sora scored more than Jungkook and she won.

"You won that time, but you aren't going to win the other rounds." Jungkook said.
"Yeah right." Sora said and they played another song.

They were playing that one game for almost the whole day. There were times that Sora would win and times that Jungkook would win, but they weren't keeping count anymore. By the time the arcade closed, they both left. Sora ended up with more prizes than Jungkook, but they both did have prizes.

"Thanks for getting me out of that dance room." Sora thanked him as they were walking.
"Your welcome. But you know, your birthday is not over yet. Let's go to the dance studio for some cake."
"Seriously? You also bought me cake. This officially has been the best birthday ever."
Jungkook smiled.
"Come on." He said and pulled her.

*~*~*~*~*~


They went down to the dance studio where Sora used to practice. When they both came down there it was dark.

"Jungkook, turn on the light." Sora said.

When Jungkook the light she saw all the BTS members jump.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said and Sora got surprised.
She saw a three layer cake sitting on the table. But then she also saw her grandfather.
"Grandpa?!" She said happily and ran up to him and hugged him.
"Hi Sora. It's been very long since I haven't seen you but happy birthday!"
"Thanks Gramps, but what are you doing here?"
"Somehow your boyfriend-"
"He's not my boyfriend gramps." Sora interrupted.
"Oh well then your friend here contacted me and told me about this surprise party. And I also wanted to say happy birthday to my granddaughter who is now a kpop star."
"I'm just very glad to see you!" She said excitedly and hugged him.
Jungkook cleared his throat and Sora turned to him.
"Thanks Jungkook. Without you my grandfather wouldn't have had came, but I'm missing my grandmother..."
"Oh Grammy had to the flu." Her grandfather said quickly.
"Oh I see." Sora said sadly.
"I'll be right back, we need plates." Jungkook said and went upstairs to get plates.

While Jungkook was getting plates, he heard someone coming up and thought it was Sora.

"Oh hey Sora I-"

He got interrupted by Sora crying and running outside. He had to see what's going on so he put down the plates and ran out to see what she was crying about. He saw her sitting in the rain on fountain by their building, and looking depressed. He went up to her not caring how soaked he would be.

"What's wrong Sora?"
"Well, my grandfather just told me that-" She said and sniffled.
"That?"
"She died, yesterday."
Jungkook was surprise to hear that.
"I'm sorry to hear that Sora."
Sora just started to cry harder and Jungkook say next to her and put his arm on her shoulders. Sora just pulled into his chest and cried. They were both sitting on the fountain, getting soaked in the rain. All they could do was just sit down and stay quiet. When Sora was done crying she looked up at Jungkook.

"Jungkook... Thanks for everything. I didn't know my birthday would have a bad ending but it's good now since you are here with me."
"I'll always be here for you. Even if you aren't mine."

...