Changed

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora just gave him a kiss on the lips and BamBam responded back too. And Jungkook and came in and saw them kissing.

"What?" Jungkook said confusingly. 

Sora and BamBam broke apart really quickly. 

"Jungkook, it's not what it looks like." Sora said quickly.
"So you lied about everything?" 
"No, well technically-" 
"So this promise thing is now broken isn't it?" 
"Jungkook... It's just-" 
"Well see you guys later." Jungkook said and he was about to walk away. 
"ITS JUST THAT YOU HAVE NO GAME AT ALL." Sora yelled across the gym. 

Jungkook turned around and faced her. 

"What?" Jungkook asked.
"It's true. You have no game. I've waited for a long time just for you to ask me out to one date, but no. You aren't making a move. That's why I lost most of my feelings for you." 

Jungkook scoffed. 

"Says the person who says they don't have time for relationships and needs to focus on their career. You could have just told me that you didn't like me anymore." 
"Well I couldn't. I was giving you time, but it seems like you are taking so much of your time just trying to be my boyfriend." 
"You're so freaking impatient-"
"THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME BEING IMPATIENT ITS ABOUT HOW YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO JUST ASK ME ALREADY. DIDNT YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED BAMBAM BY NOW?" Sora yelled out in frustration and she gave out a loud sigh. 
"Sora calm down." BamBam told her. 
"I can't, he just doesn't understand anything." Sora said in frustration. 
"That's how you want it Sora. When we go back to Korea, I don't know you, I don't want anything to do with you. Let's see how my game changes now." Jungkook said and left the gym. 
"Oh gosh, what did I do?" Sora said to herself. 

Jungkook walked out and Yuna and Jae Hee were outside. 

"Oh Jungkook how did it go?" Yuna asked, but Jungkook kept walking away. 
"He looks mad. I wonder what happen." Jae Hee whispered. 
"Prepare for a whole new person Sora." Jungkook said to himself. 

Meanwhile Sora and BamBam were still in the gym. 

"BamBam, was that pretty harsh what I said?" Sora asked him. 
"I don't know, I mean you said what you were thinking about." 
"Ugh, I think I ruined our friendship." 
"Don't worry. I'm sure he won't change a lot." 
"And look BamBam, just because we kissed, doesn't make us official or dating or anything. Let's just focus on our careers." 
"I understand." BamBam said and smiled. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

They were back in Korea and they decided to leave everything that happened in America. They were on their way to school and Sora has been calling and texting Jungkook so many times but he never replied. She was still texting him on her way to school with BamBam. 

"I think he's not going to reply sooner or later." BamBam told her. 

She put her phone away and sighed. 

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sure he won't change." Sora hoped for. 

They came into school and Sora had to get a few things from her locker. She saw Jungkook walk by and he looked normal. 

"Hey Jungkook!" Sora waved happily at him. 

Jungkook just kept walking and kept a rude face on. 

"Jungkook?" She asked again.
"I'm sorry, I don't know you." Jungkook said rudely and kept walking by her. 

Sora had a surprised face. She didn't expect him to actually forget about her. 

"Just don't bother Sora." BamBam told her. 

Sora couldn't just stand there so she slammed her locker door and went up to Jungkook angrily. 

"YAHH JEON JUNGKOOK!" She yelled at him. 
"What do you want?!" Jungkook yelled at her rudely. 
"You are really going to act this way?" Sora said and held onto his arm.
"I hate you. Get away from me." Jungkook said and yanked his arm away from her. 

Sora felt heartbroken when she heard those words come out of Jungkook's mouth. 

"So I guess you really changed, Jeon Jungkook..." Sora said to herself. 

...