Epilogue B

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was already a graduate out of high school. She was trying really hard to be a doctor like her parents originally wanted her to be. But she also owned a dance academy of her own where she taught students how to dance.

While teaching a class, she saw a boy who was wearing a face mask. She had a rule where no one couldn't hide their faces so she went up to him.

"I'm sorry but you have to take your mask off."

He just looked straight into her eyes and she noticed them.

"No way." She said and took the mask off.
"Hey Sora." He said and put his hands out for a hug.
"BamBam! Oh my god!" She said and jumped into his arms.
"I can't believe you didn't notice my eyes."
"I'm sorry, I'm always looking at eyes of teens you know. But how did you get here? I knew your group was going to be around in LA, but this is so unexpected."
"Well, I'm using my free time to spend it with you."
"Sora, is this guy bothering you?" A guy came up to her.

He looked like a student in high school but he was tall that he looked older than that. Sora just gave out a laugh.

"Like you could ever protect me."
"You know you're mine Sora."
"I'm not. Go away, Jihoo." She said and pushed him away.
"A student of yours?" BamBam asked.
"Yup. I can see how Hara felt when Yugyeom was hitting on her."
"I wanted to hang out with you, but you seem to have a class right now." BamBam said.
"Eh. Don't worry. I trust these kids. I've been working with them since they were freshmen."
"Are you sure it's ok?" He asked.

Sora gave a loud whistle and all their attention was put on her.

"Ok class. So I will be going out with my friend here-"
"You weren't lying when you said you were friends with BamBam!" One of her students screamed and went up to him to take a picture.

Sora pulled them away and pointed them to go back with the other students.

"Anyways, I will be going out. I know I can trust you guys with my dance studio right?" She asked.

They all responded yes.

"Good. When I come back, I hope you guys perfected the dance routine we've been working on. If it's not good when I come back, that will mean you have to stay here and practice it more when I'm around bossing you guys."
"It's ok. I don't mind that!" Jihoo yelled.

Sora rolled her eyes and walked out with BamBam.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*
 

They went to sit at a water fountain so they could just sit and talk.

"So you're studying to be a doctor and you have your own dance academy. Wow."
"I know. It's actually quite better than being an actress. So what about you? How's your life and Jungkook's?"
"Well, the group has been doing fine, and well Jungkook..."
"Oh no. He found someone else didn't he?"
"No! It's not that. He just doesn't want to see you anymore."
"Wow. I leave and this is what I end up with."
"He's just kind of mad still that you left. But it's ok. I know he will get over it."
"How about you BamBam? Have you gotten a girl friend yet?"
"Like I said, I've always been waiting for you."
"Oh. You're a man who stays by his word."
"Of course. Do you still like Jungkook?"
"Hm. Not really. It's been forever, and I don't even think I go through his mind anymore."
"Are you sure about that? You know he can't go out without the ring you gave him?"
"So he's mad that I moved but he doesn't want to see me? Weird."
"Yeah, he has weird mixed feelings for you."
"You know, this water fountain, I always make wishes. You should too." Sora said and gave him a penny.
"You should know what my wish is."
"I really don't know."
"Is for you to be mine." BamBam said and held her hand.
"I kind of expected that. That's why I wanted you to make the wish so I could make it come true." She said and went in for a kiss.

They let go and started smiling at each other.

"So Kim Sora. You're mine now." He said and they both hugged each other.

Sora knew that BamBam would come back for her and that she would be right there waiting for him. She never knew that finally being with BamBam after so many complicated situations could make her feel more happier than she already is with her life. She was just glad that he stayed by his word and liked her only and she finally became his.

...

A/N: You have chosen the BamBam epilogue! I just want to say thank you for being such a nice subscriber and reading/supporting this story. Sorry for not making such a good ending. I just had writers block for this story ;-; I understand if you hate the story because of the bad ending. But thank you for reading it and supporting it! I love you guys! <3