I'm Sorry.

You're Mine (Sequel)

Jungkook put on a sweater and then ran out of the dorm to go to her showcase. He was trying to catch a cab, but all of them kept ignoring and kept driving. Then he decided to go on the bus so he ran to the bus stop. He was lucky that it just arrived.

"Please let it not be too late." Jungkook said to himself.

*~*~*~*~*

Sora was still locked up in the waiting room all by herself, with BamBam and the members yelling for her to open the door.

"Hey back up guys." Hara said as she was with the locksmith of the arena.

He unlocked the door and BamBam rushed in there while the other members were thanking him for opening it. He saw her crawled up in the corner of the couch crying and her make-up smeared.

"Sora..." BamBam said and hugged her.
"I'm sorry, I just lost it." Sora said and wiped her tears.
"Sora!" Someone yelled madly at her.

She looked up and suddenly got scared. It was the manager who signed her so that she can debut.

"Oh I'm so sorry abo-"
"No don't even say anything. I am furious. All the fans left because of the delay. We spent so much money on all of this and then suddenly you get scared and run off like that? I don't think that is celebrity type. You are still too young, and I shouldn't have let you debut like that. You are a big embarassment to the company and to us! And also-"
"Hey, don't go so hard on her!" BamBam yelled in his face.

His eyes widened and so did the members eyes too. It was the first time they have ever seen BamBam this angry and standing up for her.

"BamBam, just-"
"You know what? She may have not been ready to debut, but at least she tried. She is not an embarassment to our company. She may have been scared on that stage, but at least she tried ok? She tried. That should only matter. She is not too young, and she is not an embarassment. So don't say all this negativity to her. Maybe you are the big embarassment. Treating her like this." BamBam said and breathed out.

"Dang..." JB said quietly.

The members were also chattering to each other.

"I don't like your attitude. Sora, I'm going to have to let you out of your contract. You will no longer be a trainee for JYP and no longer a celebrity."
"Whoa, stop. You can let me not be a celebrity, but seriously? Not be a trainee for JYP? I don't think that is your choice."
"It is my choice. And I made it very clear. You will no longer be under JYP Entertainment." He said then left.

Everyone's mouths formed O's. They were so shocked that he would go that far and let her out of her contract. Sora stood there so silently and shocked too.

"Sora, look. It's going to be alright. Maybe we can talk to Mr. JYP himself." Jr. suggested.

Sora was speechless. She literally couldn't get words out of after he said that to her.

"Sora!" A familiar voice yelled.

She looked quickly and saw him panting and breathing hard.

"Jungkook. You finally came."
"I'm too late."

Sora got up and then pushed Jungkook out so that they could talk privately. She closed the door and then all of them excluding BamBam started eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Why now?" Sora asked.
"I know you're mad but-"
"WHY JUNGKOOK? YOU LIED. WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO FINALLY COME?"
"Sora, please calm down but-"
"I SAID I NEEDED YOU. YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING."
"LOOK, I DIDN'T WANT TO GO BECAUSE OF HIM." Jungkook yelled.
"Why?!? I said you didn't need to talk to him or have any interaction with him! "
"Why did you need me tonight?! You were already good when I saw you rehearsed. What made it different that I wasn't there!?"
"Its because my everything is better when you're around! I sing and dance better when I know you're there! That's why I was so scared and ran off stage like that because you weren't there!"
"I don't believe that. You were always talented without me."
"No Jungkook. Ever since we always sang and dance together, I've always felt comfortable doing while you were around. Now, please go. Every time I keep looking at you, I can't help it but blame you that I got out of my contract." Sora said and opened the door causing all the members the break apart and look casual.

"Hey so what were you guys talking about?" Jr. asked.
"Nothing. Just lets get out of here." Sora said and then walked out.

This was going to be an unforgettable day for Sora. Her not being apart of JYP anymore and losing her fame. But that didn't mean she'd quit singing and dancing. She was going to be just a regular teenager from now on.

*~*~*~*~*

Sora went to school after the weekend ended. Everyone came up to her and apologized for what happened to her. The news spread so quickly, she started getting flowers and everyone started to feel bad for her. That made Sora feel better. She was sitting alone at the school roof writing in her journal. Then BamBam opened the door and found her.

"Hey Sora." He said.
"Hey BamBam." She said and turned up from writing.

She saw BamBam's hair platnium blonde and also saw his ears pierced.

"Wow, someone has changed hair color."
"Yeah some of us members changed our hair color. Does it look bad?"
"No, I actually love your hair color. It suits you so well."
"Thank you. I actually like this blonde color myself." He said and sat down next to her.

It was silent for a little bit but then Sora decided to break the silence.

"Thank you. For helping me there last night with the stupid manager person. That was so sweet of you."
"It was no problem."
"I mean obviously I'm not a celebrity and I can't even be one anymore. My parents are going to be so disappointed in me. That was the only reason why I permanently stayed here. To become one. But now I think they are disappointed and I will have to move back to America."
"Please, don't move back. Being a celebrity shouldn't only be the reason you should stay here." BamBam said and locked his fingers with hers.

She didn't hesitate to push him away.

"What are you saying?" She asked him.
"I'm saying that since you're no longer a trainee or anything, do you want to make us official?" BamBam asked.

...

Authors Note:

Hey guys, here's another update. I actually don't know if they will be official yet, because I want to hear your opinions first. Your opinions will be based off her answer (Maybe.... >:D) xD So comment your opinions and also take the poll! I love you all!

 

^^ POLL! TAKE IT! LOL xD