First Day of School

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora woke up early but this it wasn't for a film. It was for her first day of high school. She turned off her alarm and then started getting ready with her normal morning routine. She got out the required uniform that was supposed to be worn to school. She hated the fact that she had to wear uniform, but Korea's uniform was actually quite an exception to her. She got done ready and then went out to the kitchen where Jae Hyun was cooking breakfast. 

"Good morning Jae Hyun!" She said in her happiest mood.
"You must be excited about your new high school." 
"Well, not exactly. I'm kind of scared."
"Don't be. Here's some breakfast to calm you down." 

It was like American food from home. Jae Hyun made her pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs, exactly how she liked her breakfast. She ate it down quickly and then got a text message from Jungkook. 

Jungkook [7:03 A.M] : Sorry, I won't be there for you on your first day of school. "Skool Luv Affair" promotions and practicing and everything. I'm sorry, but have a good day at school today! 

Sora felt kind of disappointed to see that Jungkook couldn't make it to school. She thought, how was she going to live through the whole day? 

"I guess I'll get going now." Sora said as she ate her last piece of bacon. 
"Ok Sora, have a nice day. Make a lot of new friends." Jae Hyun said and waved as she was going out the door. 

She walked out and saw that it was raining. She didn't have an umbrella with her, so she used her backpack to cover her head. BamBam also got out of the JYP building and opened his umbrella and started walking. As he was walking, he saw Sora across the street walking, covering herself with her backpack. He kind of felt sorry for her, so he waited until there was no cars passing by and crossed the street. When he crossed the street, he walked up behind her and put his umbrella over her head. She didn't feel anymore raindrops and she was wondering why. She saw a black umbrella on the top of her head and looked behind and saw BamBam getting drenched in the rain. 

"Hey! Get in here!" She said as she pulled him closer to her and they were together under his tiny black umbrella. 

They had to get close to fit together under it. It was really awkward for the both of them but they kept walking together.

"I really hate rain." BamBam mumbled.
"Me too." Sora said back. 
"Like it's really irritating when I have to walk to school and I get drenched." 
"Well it never really rained a lot in America where I was from. But that's why I don't like rain either. I'm not used to it." 
"Well it rains a lot in Thailand, but I just hate it. It reminds me of a sad day." 
"You are from Thailand?" 
"Yup. I'm not Korean. I'm Thai." 
"What?! Really?! You look so Korean though!" 
"Heh. Yeah I'm Thai." 
"I need to read those profile descriptions of GOT7 again." Sora said and they both laughed together.
"Well despite the sadness of the rain, there's also one good thing about it." Sora said. 
"What else can be good about it." 
"It can also be romantic."
"In what way?" 
"Well, I find it romantic that if I get kissed in the rain. That would be cute to me." 
BamBam was silent after that and Sora was wondering why he was. 
"Did I make it too awkward? I'm sorry, I was just-"
"No not at all. It's just, I kind of find it the same way." BamBam said and smiled at her. 
She turned her head away and smiled. 
They made it to school and when they were under the roof of the school, BamBam closed his umbrella. It looked like they were a little late for school. 
"I guess I'm late for first period again." BamBam said in a way that he didn't care.
"You should go, I need to get my new classes from the administration office." 
"Do you know where that is?" He asked. 
She thought about it for a little bit.
"Um no.." She said quietly. 
"Follow me." He said and smiled at her and was leading her. 
"Just like the song from their album." She said to herself and chuckled.
He lead her to the administration office. He offered to wait outside for her to help her with her classes even though it wasn't his job. But he thought it would get him out of class time. He waited and then the principal walked by. 
"Yah, what are you doing? Why aren't you in class?" The principal asked him. 
"Oh I was asked to help out with the new student. She's inside getting her schedule." BamBam slightly lied. 
"Oh ok. Just get to class after or I will give you detention." He threatened and walked away.
"Moron." BamBam mumbled and Sora came out. 
"Here's my schedule." 
He looked at it and wondered why she had lower academic classes than him. Mostly Freshman classes.
"I think they messed up your schedule." BamBam suggested.
"No it seems right to me. I mean I'm a freshman." 
"You are 14?!" He said surprisingly. 
"Um yeah." She said and took her schedule away from him. 
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean it to be a bad thing. It's just-" 
"I understand, BamBam. I think I can find my classes from here." She said and walked away from him. 
She felt kind of offended that BamBam was surprised about her age. On the otherhand, BamBam kind of felt stupid for reacting that way. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora was walking by the halls all by herself, before the last period of the day started, and then BamBam tapped her and she turned around and saw BamBam.
"Sora, I'm sorry about the way I reacted about your age. It's just you seemed so mature that you didn't seem 14." 
"Oh it's fine. I'm not mad it was just I felt kind of offended that you reacted that way. But it's ok. Everyone thinks I'm too old for my age." 
"I'll make it up to you. How about we hang out after school?" 
"Sorry I have to go film for BTS new video." 
"Oh I see maybe tomorrow?" 
"I don't know. The filming is kind of like this week. I don't even know why Jungkook gets to skip school for that."
"Well he is the one apart of it. I wondered why you weren't with Jungkook." 
"Yeah, he's too busy with 'Skool Luv Affair' promotions." 
The school bell rang cutting off their conversation. 
"I'll talk to you later. Bye BamBam!" She said and walked to 7th period.
BamBam walked to his class with his friends.
"Were you just talking to a freshman?" One of them said.
"Is that bad?" BamBam asked.
"Just didn't know you would be into freshmen." 
"She's from JYP too you know." 
"Good, because everyone would hate you if you were going out with someone younger." His other friend said. 
"Why is that so bad?" 
"Just doesn't seem right." 
BamBam didn't listen to them at all. He thought that he could be into her all he wanted and that he didn't have to listen to his idiotic friends. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was after school and Sora rushed to go back to BigHit so she wouldn't be late for the film. She came there five minutes early and saw BTS waiting for her.
"Sora!" Jungkook said surprisingly and gave her a hug. 
She hugged him back and smiled.
"I'm not late." 
"Of course not, but how was the first day?" He asked.
"Good." 
"You weren't lonely right?" He got concerned. 
"Nope. Not at all." She said and smiled and had the thought of BamBam in her mind. 
"Good then let's start the 'Boy In Luv' filming." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 
Sora texted BamBam real quick.

Sora [4:30 P.M] : How about we hang out after my filming today? 

BamBam got her message and smiled. 

BamBam [4:30 P.M] : Sure. 

...