Surprise in America

You're Mine (Sequel)

Currently, Sora has been getting a whole lot of attention ever since she "debuted" with BTS. Lots of people that she have never talked to started talking to her, and also guys she has have had a crush on before are crushing on her now. But she didn't think that she was all popular. She still thought that her life was pretty normal. She only had her 3 best friends, Yuna, Soo Hyun, and Jae Hee. They all like k-pop like Sora herself, and they were also big fans of BTS.
"SORA! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE DATING BTS' JUNGKOOK?" Yuna screamed at her. 
"OH MY GOD, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?" Jae Hee asked her. 
Sora was just sitting there, nodding her head. 
"LOOK, I WAS ON ALLKPOP, AND THIS NEWS ARTICLE HAD SORA IN IT. IT WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW AN UNEXPECTED GIRL STARTED DANCING WITH BTS AT THEIR SHOWCASE. THEN SHE CAME TO THEIR FANSIGN AND JUNGKOOK STARTED CRYING AFTER SHE LEFT." Yuna said and showed Jae Hee on her phone. 
"WHAT?" Sora said and took her phone away from Yuna. 

 

Unexpected girl from BTS' showcase shows up at their fansigning.

The unexpected girl, named Kim Sora, who supposedly debuted with BTS came to their fansigning too. BigHit Entertainment staff have been telling us that she is a trainee there, and that she would always hang out with BTS' Jungkook. When she came to the fansigning, there were a whole lot of tears for the both of them. As you can see from the photos from the fans they were hugging and she seemed like a very special girl to Jungkook. What is the reason for these tears and hugging? Well, rumors say that Sora was going to go back to America to finish school, while Jungkook didn't want her to leave. Who is this Kim Sora girl? Is she just a special friend as what the members of BTS' keep telling us, or is she Jungkook's girl friend? 

Related article: "Who is the girl who filled in for Suga at BTS' last performance at their showcase?"

Sora got done reading the article and gave Yuna back her phone. 
"SO SORA? WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?" Yuna kept nudging her. 
"It's nothing really."
"Too bad you can't see him." Soo Hyun had to step into the conversation. 
"Yeah I know, you must really miss him." Jae Hee told her. 
"I do really miss him, but you know, its not like I can go back to Korea whenever I want." Sora said but smiled.  
"You know what, I'm going to set you up with someone else, just to get Jungkook out of your mind." 
"That's fine, you guys don't need to do that. The party is almost starting anyways, and I still like Jungkook." 
"Oh yeah, the housewarming party for your new house." Jae Hee told her.
They heard the doorbell ring and thats when they knew the party was starting. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guests starting arriving and it looked like her friends were expecting someone. 
"Alright, who did you guys set me up with?" Sora knew what they were up to. 
"No one!" They all lied. 
Then they saw a boy through the window, and Jae Hee went to go open it. 
"Oh, hey, Mark." Jae Hee said. 
Mark was also from Korea, but he was also from a company like Sora, but he actually debuted already, but he was very good friends with Jae Hee because of her older sister. 
"Um, why did you invite me here?" He asked with his deep voice. 
Soo Hyun and Yuna started fangirling but not Sora, even though she knew who he was. 
"Come in Mark. Meet my friend-" 
"Sora." Mark finished for her. 
"Hey Mark, nice to see you again. I didn't know you were in America, you should have told me." Sora said and playfully hit him. 
"Sorry, but Jae Hee here invited me to a party, which I'm guessing is your party." 
"Y-you guys know each other already?" Jae Hee sounded embarassed and confused. 
"Yeah, we met in Korea, but don't tell anyone this ok? I was supposed to go back to Korea and be the actress for their music video." Sora whispered to her friends. 
They all squealed and then calmed down. 
"But how are you supposed to go back to Korea when your parents aren't going to let you?" Soo Hyun whispered to her. 
"Well, I was thinking, I could run away?" Sora suggested. 
"Hey, I'm going back to Korea soon, so like you can come with me if you want." Mark suggested. 
"I don't know..." Sora said confusingly. 
"I am 20, older than 18, so they can trust me." 
"WHAT, SO YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT YOUR AGE, YOU BASTARD." Jae Hee yelled at him and punched him very hard. 
Mark just started laughing. 
"You told me you were 17! I was going to set you up with Sora over here. So my sister lied to me when she was dating a guy the same age as her?! No wonder you had your license and you graduated already! Ughh!" Jae Hee was going crazy but Yuna and Soo Hyun calmed her down. 
Mark was laughing so hard at Jae Hee. 
"Oh my god. If you were going to set up a boy with Sora, then I'd have the perfect guy for her. He's in my group." 
"I told you guys, I didn't want to be set up because-" 
Then someone else rang the doorbell and Sora went to go open it because she knew exactly who it was. 
"AHHHH JUNGKOOK!" Sora screamed and jumped into Jungkook's arms.
Yuna, Jae Hee, and Soo Hyun were all so surprised that Jungkook was there. 
"I thought I was going to ask my sister to pick you up at the airport?" Sora asked him. 
"Nah, I had enough money for a taxi. I'm just so glad I could see you again." Jungkook said and hugged her. 
They were hugging for a very long time that her mom came to see what was going on.
"Oh, who's that boy that she is hugging?" Her mom asked Soo Hyun. 
"That's Jeon Jungkook. She met him a long time ago in Korea." 
"Oh, I see. YAH KIM SORA!" Her mom yelled and they broke apart from the hug quickly. 
"Oh hi mom." Sora sounded embarassed.
"Who's this?" Her mom asked as she went up to him. 
"Hi Mrs. Kim, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said as he formally introduced himself. 
"Hi, Jungkook, welcome to our home. Do you want anything to eat or anything to drink?" Her mom asked. 
"I'm fine, thank you." Jungkook said and bowed.
Sora's mom was walking back to the kitchen, but then she whispered in Soo Hyun's ear, "Watch them." All they could do is laugh and shake their heads. 

Jungkook and Sora were smiling at each other and hugged each other again. They were really happy to see each other and she didn't expect him to come to her house, but she definitely knew he was in America. Sora was really excited to talk to him about her going back to Korea, or planning to go back there permanently. 

...