Symptom 04

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 04

Sungyeol watched as the older man entered their apartment.  He wondered why Sunggyu was back so soon, but Sungyeol knew that he should not ask a stupid question like that, unless her wanted to be scolded by the older man.  He would be told that he should already know the answer, but the truth was he did not because Sunggyu was not due back till the day after tomorrow.

Sungyeol watched as Sunggyu took off his black coat and dropped it on the floor. Sungyeol cringed when he heard the sound of Velcro ripping.  He hated that sound the most.  It made him want to do bad things, really bad things.  Sungyeol was able to control his urges, but sometimes it was too hard.

He continued to watch the older man lay down on the couch.  Sungyeol was unsure if he should approach the man. Sungyeol swallowed his saliva, hoping that will calm his nerves. As soon as they vanished they appeared again when Sungyeol heard someone clear his throat.

"Is there something I can do for you Sungyeol." Sunggyu asked in a tried voice.  The man looked like he was going to pass out.  Sungyeol hated seeing his hyung like that.  It was heartbreaking. Sungyeol jumped when he heard the door open and moments later being slammed shut.

He heard his footsteps come closer.  They were thumping against the wooden floor.  Sungyeol was shocked that the people who lived in the apartment did not complain and try to have them evicted. They were not normally noisy, only when Sunggyu and Hoya got into their little arguments.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE AROUND FOR A FEW MORE DAYS. I THOUGHT I HAD MORE TIME TO PROVE TO THEM THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHOICE THAN YOU." Hoya yelled.

"Hello to you to Howon." Sunggyu said in a calm voice.  He was in no mood to argue with Hoya about coming home to soon. He needed to come home and get his mission started.  Sunggyu knew that he should call the council to ask Jungyeol Sangjangnim something, but he was unsure how he was going to ask his question.   Part of Sunggyu wanted to tell the head of the Vampire Hunting Council that he may have found the one that they have been looking for, but he felt like it was not the right time.  Sunggyu needed to discover more about his girl and her friend.

"Why are you back so soon?" Hoya asked, practically yelling at the older man.  He did not care to much about respect right now., "Did they send you hear or did you come back on your own because you do not trust me?"

"Hoya that is enough." Woohyun said as he looked at the younger male. He had a feeling that her was going to react like this. He always reacted like this when it came to Sunggyu. Woohyun could understand his jealousy, but Sunggyu had tried to be nice to him, but Hoya did not want to hear it. In the past Sunggyu tried to fix things, but now it is like the older man has given up

"The meeting ended. We finished discussing everything that we needed to. Why do you think I came home, Howon?" Sunggyu yawned again as he looked at Hoya. He was not in the mood to deal with Hoya's negative attitude.

"I think you came home because you cannot stay away from your leader position. You need to be in charge.  You need to boss us around." Hoya barked.

"The reason why I was not here was because of my leader position. The leaders of other vampire hunting teams were there.  We discussed a few new techniques on how to detect and kill a vampire. Do you want me to demonstrate on you?" Sunggyu said coldly. He could not stand Hoya's attitude lately. He was acting like a spoiled child who did not get what he wanted.

"There is no need for that!" Hoya said as he stomped away and slammed the door of his room that he shared with Sungjong. There was a white sign that hung on their door. but it suddenly fell to the floor.  It had Sungjong's name writing in hangul in yellow and Hoya's name written in English in purple. 

"I guess I am not sleeping in that room tonight. Not like I want to anyway." Sungjong said in a sassy tone, as he flipped his pink hair out of his eyes.  Sungjong was planning on changing it soon because it seemed to be too distracting . "Not after the way that he treated me tonight. Myungsoo hyung can I stay with you and Sungyeollie hyung tonight?"

"No..." Sungyeol said out loud. He did not mean to say what he was thinking.  He liked Sungjong a lot, but he was too scared to sleep in the same room as him.  Sungyeol has seen what Sungjong does to his giant, white stuffed bear with the yellow ribbon. Sunggyu did not want to end up like that bear. 

"Sure." Myungsoo said as he slapped Sungyeol on the back of his head. Sungyeol knew why Myungsoo did that.  It was because of what he said. Sungyeol always had trouble keeping his big mouth shut. "Why are you being so mean."

"I am not being mean. I did not hear the question he asked. I was thinking about something else." Sungyeol lied.  He did not want to hurt Sungjong's feelings. That was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Sure, you did." Myungsoo said, "Sungjong lets go. I will help get you set up in our room." Myungsoo smiled as he grabbed onto Sungjong's wrist and pulled the younger male alone.  Sungjong was Myungsoo's only dongsaeng and he wanted to take special care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter