Symptom 11

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 11

"What do you mean that you sense death?" Seomin asked as she leaned closer to Kibum, and looked at Sunggyu's sleeping figure moments later.  Seomin could hear Sunggyu's heartbeat, it sound sad. 

Kibum snorted. "If you have to ask the question then we cannot be friends anymore." Kibum said in a childish voice. He could not believe Seomin was asking her this after being best friends for seven years.

"I have no time for games, Key." Seomin said as she washed the vegetables that Key was going to chop up and put into the stew he was making.

Kibum sighed and placed his knife down and sighed deeply, "Fine, I will be serious now and not act like a child." Kibum picked up the towel that was on the counter and cleaned off his hands.  "As you know already, I can sense when someone experiences death.  As you know each person experiences death of a loved one differently."

"So he has lost someone." Seomin looked over at Sunggyu again and sighed. She had a feeling that something happened to him.  Seomin could feel the pain in his heart when they were at Namsan Tower.

"Not just someone, Seo." Kibum sighed. "He lost everything."

"By everything so you mean..." Seomin looked at Kibum, his eyes were different.  They did not look playful like they normally do, they looked worried. "Are you worried about this hunter."

"I am worried because he wants to avenge the people he lost." Kibum sighed, "He wants revenge from the people who destroyed his family." 

"So that is why he tried to avoid talking about himself before." Seomin bit her lip.  She should have known by his heartbeat that he has lost someone dear to him.  He seems like the type of person to truly care about his loved ones, but the type of person who has difficult expressing that.

"You should not be talking to him at all Seo." Kibum picked up his knife and started to chop off the vegetables once again.   "There is darkness in his heart, and if he lets it take over, who knows what my happen.  If you get involved with him in anyway, he may drag you into the darkness.  You know what the darkness has in store for those who escaped the Contagions curse."

 "I will not let my soul to get lost in the darkness." Seomin sighed, "I promise to always be myself. I will not lose my mind like others have, and besides he was not able to complete the process on my anyway.  Why do you think I ended up like this?"

"I do not know." Kibum sighed and added the vegetables into the soup. I know who you have to talk to, but searching for the man who has been trying to acquire you for the past few years is going to be dangerous.  I do not want you to be put in danger Seo.

Kibum looked at the sleeping hunter again and sighed deeply.  If you hurt Seo, I will never forgive you.

---

"You should not be sleeping out here."

Sungjong slowly rose from his position on the couch and glared at Hoya.  He did not know what the older man wanted from him this time.  Sungjong just glared at him, showing no emotion.

"Sungjong, are you going to say something?" Hoya asked as he looked at the younger.  He studied him closely and knew instantly that something was wrong. He was going to pretend that he did not see Sungjong's injured arm.  Hoya could see the blood seeping through the bandage that is wrapped around his arm poorly.  Hoya knew better.  He was not going to pester the younger.  "I guess I am going to have to do the talking.  I know you are unhappy with me right now and I deserve your coldness."

Sungjong crossed his arms, waiting for Hoya to talk some more.  Was the older man finally confessing his wrong doings?

"I know I have been an lately, but..." Hoya bit his lip as he tried to figure out a way to say what he wanted, without offending anyone.

"You have been an since we became an official team.  I know you do not like Gyu hyung as leader, but he is the best for that job." Sungjong sighed, "Just because he comes from high and mighty family does not mean he got his position handed to him.  You of all people should know how lonely he is. He lost everyone." Sungjong sighed, "Gyu hyung only has us."

"I know..." Hoya said as he looked at Sungjong again. 

"If you know why do you continue being an as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter