Symptom 09

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 09

"Hyung! Tell me he is not sick again."  Myungsoo asked Woohyun. He wanted to know the true. He wanted to know what was going on with their leader. He has been keeping his distance from everyone for the past couple of years. Myungsoo noticed that the older man has become a different person. He seemed like a person with no confidence. He was going to ask Sunggyu about it, but he felt like he should mind his own business.

"You know this is your fault." Woohyun said as he glared at Hoya. "You always let your ing ego get in the way of everything. If you were leader I would rather kill myself then follow someone who only cares about himself. We are better off if Dongwoo hyung is the leader."

"I don't care." Hoya said as he glared at Woohyun, "Not like you would not be missed, Woohyun hyung. Do you really want to end your life early. Do you not remember what happened last time Dongwoo hyung was leader? I do not care if you do not want to follow me. I am the best person for this job and you know it."

"Lee Howon..."

The six young men turned around and noticed that the dragon twins were here. They rarely went out on missions anymore.  The twins only went out on missions if something was wrong or something terrible has happened to one of the leaders of one of the hunting teams. They wondered why they were here? Does it have to do with Sunggyu?

"The area has been contained. We discovered the contagion lurking these grounds and we have already disposed of them. I want the six of you to head home and not leave for the next 24 hours. No more missions for tonight or tomorrow." Daeryong ordered as he looked at them.

"What about Sunggyu hyung. Do you know where he is?" Sungyeol asked. These two must know something about where he is.  Sunggyu was not one to ignore their calls through their communication devises.  He always answered them, no matter what.

"He went to the council. Jungyeop requested his presence" Soryong answer. He was hoping no one would question them.  They could not tell Infinite the truth about Sunggyu's special mission.  He found the half-vampire and now he had to convince the girl to come with him even though he was currently unwell.

"Why do I think that is a lie?" Hoya glared at the twins.  "He is not one to disappear like that."  Hoya's patience were being tested. He did not know how much longer her can go on like this.  He was working with a bunch of idiots.  

"Lee Howon, you need to know your place.  When a higher up tells you something you are supposed to listen to them. Not call them liars." Daeryong said as he sighed deeply.  "Dongwoo..."

"Yes, Daeryong hyung. Is there something that you need from me?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the older man.   He wondered what he was going to ask him.  Dongwoo had a feeling that it had something to do with Sunggyu's position as leader.  Was he going to temporarily take his spot until he comes back?

"Dongwoo, you are going to be in charge until Sunggyu returns.  Sunggyu trust you the most out of everyone."  Daeryong said

"He does not trust me.  He resents me all the time. He tells me to leave him alone." Dongwoo bit his lip.  The last time he was leader when Sunggyu was away, everything went wrong.  The kids took advantage of him and he got them in a lot of trouble.  They almost died because of him.

"He talks highly of you all the time.  That one insistent does not reflect on you Dongwoo." Soryong smiled.  "You are a good person and the kids look up to you.  They wanted you as their leader!"  

Hoya's fist clenched.  He could not believe Dongwoo was going to be leader after he messed up a few years ago.  

"If everything is settled, you should head home.  We will know if you are not in your apartment." Daeryong said with his arms crossed.

"Kids, let's go." Dongwoo said as he led the four others back to their place.  He was hoping things went smoothly.

---

"You should not move around too much Hunter..." They man with blonde hair covering his eyes said as he bit into an apple. He still could not believe he was convinced by that girl to bring this man back here. He did not trust him at all. He knew Seomin was going to get hurt by him.

Sunggyu looked over at the man and tried to sit up once again, but he was unsuccessful. He hated that his body was failing him right now. Sunggyu wanted to know who this person was and where the girl was.

"See hunter. I told you not to..." The man got hit on the back of the head by Seomin and he meowed.  Even though Key was in human form, his cat tendencies sometimes came out.  

"Play nice Kibum." Seomin said as she walked over to the bed Sunggyu was laying on. "You hit your head pretty hard." She said as she sat down on the edge of Sunggyu's bed and helped him sit up. She reached up to touch his forehead, but Sunggyu caught her wrist.

"Yahh..." Key got up from his position of squatting on the chair. He was about to removed this hunters hand from Seomin's wrist when she glared at him.  Key could not believe she was glaring at him like that.  What was this hunter to he? Why was she being so nice? He may be hurt, but he was still the enemy.

"I'm trying to change your bandage. I am not going to hurt you." Sunggyu released

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter