Symptom 12

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 12

 Jongwan could not believe how stubborn Sunggyu was being. He may have changed the medication that Sunggyu took for his depression, but he would not do anything to harm Sunggyu. Jongwan cared for Sunggyu just as much Jungyeop does. Something obviously upset the kid, and Jongwan knew he needed to calm him down before he started to hyperventilate.

 "What type of medicine did you give me!" Sunggyu raised his voice. "Hyung!" Sunggyu cried out. His vision started to blur. Sunggyu placed a hand against the wall as he started to gasp for air. He had no clue what was wrong with him.  Sunggyu looked at his hand and realized it was shaking, and he could not regain control of his body.

 Jongwan took a step towards Sunggyu. "Take deep breaths Sunggyu." Jongwan was about to reach a hand out to Sunggyu, but stopped when the younger yelled at him in a panic voice.

 "STAY AWAY!" Sunggyu cried. He closed his eyes, but all her could see was blood, blood everywhere. "No..." He grabbed his head and fell to his knees. Sunggyu felt like the world around him was fallen apart. He was reliving his parents and sisters massacre.

 Jongwan kneeled down in front of Subgguu and pulled a needle out of his lab coat. He knew that he needed to sedate Sunggyu to calm him down. As much as he did not want to, it had to be done.  Jongwan kept telling himself it was for Sunggyu's own good. Jongwan grabbed Sunggyu's arm and ejected the sedative into his arm.

 "Why are you doing this to me? Hyung, why are you..." Sunggyu asked as his body started to feel heavy. His eyes closed slowly before he passed out, resting his head on Jongwan's chest.

"No wonder your hysterical." Jongwan said as he placed a hand on Sunggyu's forehead. The young man was running a dangerously high fever. If he did not sedate him who knows what would have happened.  Jongwan knew that this was going to happen, but Jungyeop did not want to hear it.  He hopped that the older man would listen to him, and pull Sunggyu of the mission.

 "Jongwan hyung are you alight? We heard..." Soryung asked as he hurried into the man's office. "I heard yelling and..." Soryong froze when he saw Sunggyu passed out in Jongwan's arm. "What happened? Is Sunggyu alright?"

 "No, he isn't, bring Jungyeop here immediately." Jongwan said as he lifted Sunggyu up and brought the younger male over to the bed he had in his office. There was no time to get to the hospital that was located at the Vampire Hunting Council. "One of you bring me an IV."

"Yes, sir"

 ---

 Hoya pulled Sungjong into the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. Hoya rolled up Sungjong's sleeve and looked at the soiled bandages. "See...this is what happens when you do not let me protect you." Hoya started to unwrap the soiled bandage. "You're arm could have gotten infected if I did not see blood seeping through your shirt. Do you want to lose your arm?"

"Not, like I was bitten." Sungjong said in a emotionless voice.  He watched as Hoya grabbed the first aid kit. "And you are exaggerating about losing an arm." Sungjong pouted.

"I am not exaggerating Jonggie.  I have seen hunters who have prosthetic arms because they got hurt in battle. I know." Hoya said as he started to clean out Sungjong's wound. "I know you would not let any of those leeches near you."

"Are you admitting that you have been underestimating me all these years." Sungjong cried out in pain.  The antibiotic really stung. "Yahh you did not on purpose." Sungjong whined as he tried to pull his arm away from Hoya.  He had enough! Lee Sungjong did not need antibiotics to heal.

"Jonggie stop whining, everyone knows how much you hate antibiotics. You try and avoid them at all cost.  You even tried to convince Dongwoo not to use any on you before.  That idiot would have fallen for it, if it was not for me." Hoya sighed as he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter