Symptom 24

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 24

"Sunggyu, how are you dear boy?" Heechul asked as  he rose to his feet, walking over to Sunggyu.  He placed an arm around Sunggyu's shoulder leading him to the red leather couch in his VIP room, so they could talk, but Sunggyu grabbed onto his arm, pushing him back with most of his strength, glaring at the older man. "Someone does not see happy! Come on my pet, don't be like this. I mean not harm this time, I promise, my pet."

"Do you really expect me to be happy when you have threaten my team." Sunggyu spoke coldly.  He felt one of Heechul's guards grab onto him, pinning his arms back, but Sunggyu broke out of their grip.  He knew they were just trying to prevent him from harming Heechul, but that did not stop Sunggyu from knocking them to the ground. "Don't touch me."

Serri watched Sunggyu closely and noticed how his behavior changed.  This was not the Sunggyu she knew at the Vampire Council, there was something dark and sinister about him.  She could not help, but like this side of him.

"Everyone, please leave. I need to talk to Sunggyu in private."  Heechul ordered glaring at his men with his crimson eyes.

"But sir...do you think it is wise to be in a room alone with him?" One of his guards asked, looking at Sunggyu with his crimson eyes.  "He will try to kill you if we are not around."

"He is a harmless hamster, Kyuhyun. I am 99.9% sure he will do nothing to me." Heechul looked towards Sunggyu and noticed the paleness to his skin, and the drastic change of weight since the last time he met with the young man. "He knows if he attacks me, his team would be in danger."

"But sir he still can..." Kyuhyun started, but Heechul interrupted him.

 "If it will make you feel any better, check for weapons, but do not do anything else to my pet, unless you want to die." Heechul ordered as he walked back over to the red leather couch that Serri was sitting on. 

Sunggyu sighed deeply as Heechul guards approached him again.  He did not have a choice this time, unless he wanted to get himself killed. This club was filled with vampires, and one wrong move on his part would create a fiasco, and that was something Sunggyu wanted to prevent. 

The guards started to pat down Sunggyu, finding his gun in his belt loop, two small knifes hidden in his boot, and his pills in his jacket pocket.

"What are these?" Kyuhyun asked examining the black pill container.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about..." Sunggyu quickly grabbed the pills out of Kyuhyun's hand, and was about to put it away, when his back hit the wall.  The pill container fell out of his hand, onto the ground, spilling his medicine everywhere.  He felt Kyuhyun's grip around his neck, tighten, blocking off his air passage.

"Kyuhyun, release him." Heechul ordered, but the younger male did not seem to listen to him.  "I TOLD YOU TO RELEASE MY PET! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!" Heechul shouted as he pulled Kyuhyun off of Sunggyu, causing the hunter to fall to the ground. "GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!"

Sunggyu looked up at Heechul and Kyuhyun, he was shocked that Heechul was defending him.  He thought that the older male was going to allow him to die, but deep down Sunggyu knew that Heechul needed him alive for his own sick games.

"Sir..."

"Do you think if you look at me with those eyes, you will not get punished.  I will deal with you later Kyuhyun, but for now get the hell out." 

"Yes, Sir..."

Heechul's guards started to filter out of the room, and down the stairs, leading to the club. 

"Did you have to piss him off like that, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked.

"I don't like the kid, what do you expect me to do?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing, because that kid is important to Heechul's games." Sungmin sighed deeply.

 ---

"Where do you think Gyu hyung would go?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo as they ran out of the vampire council, into the streets of Seoul.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Myungsoo shouted.  He could not believe Sungyeol was asking such a stupid question.  It does not take a genius to figure out that something was going on with Sunggyu.  The man was not the same anymore, there was something dark about him.  Myungsoo thought it had to do with the loss of his entire family, but he knew that was not the case. There had to be some sort of secret that we being kept from them, based on the twins behavior.

"Because you know everything, L"  Sungyeol smirked, "And that is what I admire about you."

"Stop it, I am not worth being admired." Myungsoo sighed as he came to a stop.  He turned and looked at the other members of Infinite, who were staring at him with disbelief. "What are you staring at?"

"Stop saying that you're not worth it." Dongwoo sighed as he looked at the younger male.  He never used to talk like this in the past, only just recent.  Dongwoo wanted to hug the younger male, but Myungsoo did not like it, he knew the kid hated skinship.

 "Stop lying to me." Myungsoo shouted.

"Were not lying to you." Sungjong sighed as he looked at Hoya, wondering why he was staying so quite, "Right hyung," Sungjong nudged the older man.

"Right..." Hoya smiled and looked around, not seeing Woohyun, "Where did that idiot go?"  Everyone knew that Hoya meant Woohyun.  He always calls Woohyun and idiot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter