Symptom 15

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Symptom 15

Do you like that hunter?

Seomin looked towards Key with disbelief.  How could he asked her something like that?  Does he really think she would fall in love with someone she only just  met. Love-at-first-sight is something that is inexistent.  She does not even remember feeling anything when she first met Sunggyu; she was only concern for his well-being. Seomin knew that was not love or was it? 

"It is impossible for me to fall in love with someone, you of all people should know that Key!" I do not even know what love is.  How can you ask me something that I do not fully understand?"  Seomin pulled her knees into her chest, hugging them.

"I did not know that you were that innocent.  You blood in such an sensual way, it's a turn on.  I normally do not get affected by vampires when they take my blood, but the way you do it is y.  You make it hard for people to resist you, Seo!" Kibum smirked as he looked at his best friend.  He chuckled when she blushed. 

Seomin looked away from Kibum as she felt her cheeks heat up.  "I don't mean to act that way. I become another person when I crave blood."  She knew that Kibum was going to make fun of her if she asked this question, but it had to be asked. "How do you know you are in love?"

"I'm not sure, Seo. I have never been in love before." Kibum sighed as he got off the the chair he was sitting on and walked over to his best friend.  He sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder.  "I guess they are someone that you cannot live without.  They are someone that you will do anything to protect.  Someone you would worry about more then you worry about yourself."

"Then what are we?" Seomin asked as she looked at Kibum.  "How is love different from our friendship?"

"Well, the person you love should have the same heartbeat as you."  Kibum tapped his chin.  "I think for vampires its different, I read somewhere that vampires get attracted to someone by the scent of their blood." 

Seomin froze when Kibum said that, her eyes grew wide and she thought back to the moment at Namsan tower, when she met Sungyu for the first time.  She remember what the scent of his blood did to her, and began to wonder if deep down, she had feelings for Sunngyu.

---

The moonlight shinned in the room that Myungsoo shares with Sungyeol.  He rolled over on his side and opened his eyes slowly, realizing that he was no longer in their entry way yelling at the dragon twins.  He was in his bed, but Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen, which was strange.  Sungyeol was the type of person who would stay in bed all day if he could.  Myungsoo sat up causing his mattress to creak, and stretched his arms above his head.  

Myungsoo bit his lip as he looked over at his clock to check the time, and was happy he did not over sleep, he rarely overslept.  He knew that their missions were probably canceled for today since they were currently on lockdown because Sunggyu hyung was still missing.   

Myungsoo pushed his black covers aside and stepped out of bed, rubbing his eyes.  He scratched his disheveled, black hair as he headed out into the hallway, and froze.  Myungsoo could finally sensed their leaders presence. Sunggyu was finally home, and Myungsoo hurried towards his room, hoping it was not his imagination playing tricks on him.

He took a deep breath before opened the door to their leaders bedroom, and saw the older man asleep on his bed with Dongwoo.  Myungsoo was not going to even ask why they were sleeping together.   "GYU HYUNG!" Myungsoo hurried towards the bed and jumped on it, hugging the Sunggyu tightly. "Hyung…"

 Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Myungsoo, and wrapped his arms around the younger male waist.  He could tell that Myungsoo was tense, but it was vanishing slowly.  Sunggyu knew that he had to have a talk with the kid.  Daeryong had told Sunggyu about Myungsoo's little meltdown.  Sunggyu turned his head and frown when he noticed Dongwoo was taking up his whole bed, he was temped to push the younger male off the bed.

"Hyung, I'm so happy you back.  Are you ok? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" Myungsoo released Sunggyu and sat up.  He finally could see Sunggyu face better and his smile turned into a frown, he looked paler and sicker.  "You're not ok, are you?"

"My body is not 100% right now, Myung ah. Jongwan hyung told me to take it easy for a few days.  Missions will start tomorrow without me.  Dongwoo is going to be the leader temporarily." Sunggyu said as he sat up and looked at the younger male, "Don't be sad Myung. I will be back on my feet in no time."

"How am I supposed to believe that hyung? You're health has been on the decline lately.  I..." Myungsoo bit his lip, trying to hold back his tears. "I do not want to loose you hyung."

"I am not going anywhere any time soon." Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on Myungsoo's head and fixed his disheveled hair. 

---

Jungyeop was pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace in his office.  He bit his lip as he thought about all the lies he has been telling Sunggyu.  Jungyeop was pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter