Prologue

Contagion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

The streets were always empty at this time of night.  No one dared to take a step outside unless they needed to, but that did not stop the young crowd from going out and having fun.  They were the ones who had no fear, but what most people feared was catching this contagion.  This disgusting virus altered the personality of the infected, turning them into a vicious, blood- monster.

The people of Seoul did have some hope, but only from the legends they have heard about these highly trained young men and women who destroy the contagion. They were like shadows. No one has ever seen the hunters. People sometimes compared them to vampires due to their nocturnal schedule.  They slept by day and hunted for the leaches at night.  

It was dark and cold. The breeze would make any normal person shiver, but it did not bother the mysterious man who made sure he remain in the shadows.   The man dressed in black tapped his fingers against the red brick, mimic the rhythm of the rain.  His eyes were closed and he was trying to locate the blood- monsters. There were rumors of a clan that wandered this abandoned area of town. 

He was not going to leave his spot until he received confirmation from the other members.  He needed to make sure they were alright until they preceded as planned. 

Currently, their team only had six active members.  Their leader had to go to a conference at the council. It was always business with the olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter