006

Flying Paper Airplanes

▲▼ CHAPTER 6 // DARK SECRET

 

    Putting the hoodie over your head, you trudged your way down to the similar path as the narrow corridors were almost screaming at you and hollering you to go away. As soon as you reached the door step which looked like a shipwreck, dried leaves were covered the mat as it gave you a cold shiver down the spine over such a horror feeling. With a twist on the doorknob, the door opened easily as the hinges creaked while you poked your head inside slowly trying to make minimal noise. Goosebumps started to rise around your whole body as soon as your eyes laid on the dishevelled living room. A broken glass frame was placed downside up, showing the visible cracks on it as hot tears filled the tip of your eye. You sigh, putting the picture back on the right position as you let an unwilling tear fell from your cheeks.

      You didn't want to start a day like this but it can't be helped. Walking up to the familiar bedroom that was filled with a welcoming scent - a drop of floral and crack pipe was sent throughout the whole room, yet giving off that masculine smell. It gave you a punch on the heart as the familiar yet memorable scent stuck to your nostrils. It took you awhile to actually scrutinize the whole surrounding, making sure nobody was there as you scurried your way to the huge antique wooden wardrobe and took out all of your clothes there. Stuffing the last piece of cloth and other necessities inside your backpack, you took your tanned legs outside the front door. With a twist of the doorknob, a grunting noise was heard followed by the clanks of beer bottles hitting the edge of the pillars. Hairs behind your neck started standing up as you saw the edgy looking figure steadying himself by the pillar.

      "W-What are you doing here?" His voice then was heard as his small eyes were by now squinting towards your direction. Your eyes shot open as you saw him looking directly inside your soul - the fear that you had always felt before came back as your stomach started churning, attempting to make yourself puke. He was drunk, you predicted as you made an attempt to run down the long yet escape stairs. 

      You ran down the stairs as your jittery long legs climbed down it effortlessly, huffing and puffing with full energy. As you reached the first floor, you felt yourself being monitorized. As a curious cat would be, you tilted your chin upwards as you saw Ilsung staring his eyes at you. The air then seemed to be unusually still as your hair from the back of your neck stood up with the tensed atmosphere. You couldn't pull your eyes away from him as you saw that slight misery at the end of his tear duct, making you softened a little. He then averted his gaze away from you, walking up the sorrow stairs back to the apartment leaving you standing there blankly. It was unusual how Ilsung would just walk away without even screaming at you for once.

      Something was still bothering you though but instead, you brushed it all off and carried your bulky bag onto your shoulder. Not knowing where to go and since you didn't decided on going back home yet, you took a small stroll through the park which holds a lot of memories there. Painful and a mixture of blessed memories. It was a chilly weather as per normal as you hid your frozen lips and nose inside the warmth of your knitted scarf. Hugging your bags together, you tried losing yourself or getting your mind off all the drama happening in your life. It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be when a shrill yet gentle voice called out again.

      "We haven't finished our story yet Hyemi." The voice called out as it echoed around your whole head. in a deep breath from the cold atmosphere and dugging your nails into your skin, you shooked the thoughts away. "Get away, I've had enough." You huffed vigorously. The dried leaves from the branches fell off, giving off the eerie feeling through the whole park in which the breeze from the cold continue howling much more. The small voice then drifted in again, trying to catch your attention.

      Shutting your eyes tightly this time before a husky voice intruded. "We meet again." It said. Opening your heavy eyelids, you were stunned to see the familiar hazelnut brown haired boy standing right before you. He had an olive trench coat over his broad shoulders and a round brimmed hat. Still huddling your bag to your chest, you looked away for awhile after having a slightly long eye contact. "Are you going somewhere with these bags?" Daehyun asked, taking a seat right beside you. You nodded slowly which then quickly turned into a vigorous head shook. "Erm no, I'm just picking up my stuff back from my old apartment for my rented room now." Daehyun nodded a slowly, acknowledging what you said. As you took a deep breath, silence then surrounded the both of you creating a awkward atmosphere.

      As the tight atmosphere fills in, you cleared your throat and inelegantly started shuffling through your seat as you stood up getting ready to go back to your rented house. Putting the weightless bag over your shoulder, you stood up and got ready to leave without even making any eye contact with Daehyun. His cold and pale hands that were once placed deep into his warm pockets suddenly travelled to your shoulder, picking up your bag in one swift movement. Your eyebrows furrowed, narrowing your eyes at the youngster as he just gave you one of his charming smiles.

      "It's not nice for any woman to be carrying too many things in one hand. It's my belief on being a person full of manners." Daehyun said, shrugging his shoulders effortlessly. You scowled, making your nose wrinkly. Reaching out to the handle of the bag, you tried tugging it away from him. Without using any much force, he pulled your hand away in which you quickly broke the sudden contact off, eyes rounded with fear as the wound from before started swelling. "You really don't like people helping you huh?" Daehyun questioned in a matter-of fact tone while he started dragging his heavy feet to who knows where.

      You saw his shadows disappearing into the foggy atmosphere as you felt yourself surrounded by confusion. It was seemingly out of the blue where Daehyun came into the picture. You shook off the tight awkward atmosphere and took your skeleton legs, catching up with Daehyun's fast pace. You didn't know where you were going till you saw the familiar olive trench coat and backpack slung onto the magnificent broad shoulders, which seemed like a masterpiece. You continued keeping an eye on Daehyun as you followed right on his tail, trying to not bump into any of the burly men.

      It seemed like a ten minute walk where you then found yourself inside a beautifully decorated floral café with a very welcoming aroma of brewed coffee and french toast. The sounds of cling clangs coming from the tip of the cups were almost music to your ears as you in a huge breath. The café was just spontaneous, almost chic where there were a complementary of unique features and modern ones. High back velvet chairs were placed near the sides of the huge display window - almost seemed like a royal seat. "Are you going to sit or not?" Daehyun said, pointing to the high chair right in front of him as you slowly glided into it, feeling the velvety texture. You fiddled with your fingernails, biting your lips as the silence then engulfed the both of you again. You searched for unnecessary things inside your backpack, trying to occupy yourself without any reason not to. "What are we doing here?" You squeaked, sending out a meek voice. Daehyun once again shrugged effortlessly as he looked outside the plainless window, absorbing himself to the pedestrians walking pass. Soon, a well dressed young man who wore a half apron and had a napkin on his other hand reached your table, giving you a show of his dimple smile.

      "The usual and.... How about the special offer for the lady?" Daehyun ordered, giving a nod to the waiter before he went off with his note.

 

heheh the interesting part is coming up soon

so stay tuned if you really wanna know keke

also congrats to B.A.P for winning 1st in Show Champion

it's also #BAP2ndWin today at music banki'm so proud of my boys gahhh

my feels are back asdfghjkl :c