025

Flying Paper Airplanes

▲▼ CHAPTER 25 

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT - BLOCK B

 

 

     He tossed and turned, sweat forming onto his matte forehead and trickled down to his wide chest as he felt his whole body covered in his own sweat. The thin cold air engulfed his well- built body, allowing him to shiver like a small puppy. His teeth chattered while he buried himself in his thick woolen blanket, hoping to insulate his body with the gathered warm air. He then sighed, pushing away the blanket as it fell onto the wooden floor. He sat up, positioning himself at the edge of the bed with his hands on his head. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he ruffled his head and stomped his foot onto the ground. As the night settled in and the once pink salmon sky turned into an eerie grey, Daehyun accompanied himself by staring onto the cream coloured ceiling blankly. He hated the dark night since it gave a clearer piece of his memories that he hoped and longing to forget about. He blinked, darkness then filled his eyelids and nothing came into sight except for a glowing light right at the middle of the area. He kept his cool and saw the noose still dangling from the what seemed like a never ending ceiling. His whole body shook while his fingers were clenched into a tight fist, shivering with full anger.

         From the darkness that engulfed his closed eyes then turned to a bright atmosphere, where giggles and light chuckles could be heard that lightened up the whole area. Daehyun squinted his eyes through the bright lit area as he saw her familiar curves and the red streaks of highlights in her slightly hazelnut brown hair. She let her voluptous hair down onto her bare milky shoulder and wrapped herself in a thick varsity jacket. His eyes twinkled in the dark as he saw the familiar white stripes on the varsity jacket and bold letters printed onto the back of it. It was the varsity jacket that he had gave to her as a present and his initials were printed right at the back of the hoodie. A small smile was pulled onto the end of his mouth, witnessing how she sniffed the jacket that had his musky and a mixture of floral cologne sprayed around it. But it instantly changed into a frown as his wrinkles formed onto the centre of his forehead and the sides of his mouth. Daehyun's eyes narrowed fiercely onto the slender fingers that were wrapped right behind her small waist which he fully believed wasn't his.

         Her hearty laugh that was able to tickle his stomach piped in as the other man reached for her jawline using his other hand, her cheeks soothingly using his forefinger. The both of them kept a close distance as their heads leaned in onto each other's, aiming for the juicy lips. Daehyun's heart burnt internally when he saw the man's fiery stare and he knew within a second that no sense of attraction or love could be seen through his eyes. After which, their moist lips met together while she cocked her head to the side to continue the kiss even deeper followed by clunging her arms right behind his neck.

         The man on the other hand had his hands warmly placed behind her back as it reached down onto her waist and the other one behind her neck. Daehyun's hands were clenched securedly into a tight fist as he could feel the burning sensation from the anger overtook his own emotions, his breathing sped up even more and his face turned bright red. He felt disgusted looking upon the heartbreaking scene. It seemed as if someone had effortlessly threw his heart with full force onto a sharp rock, resulting it to shatter into a million pieces. Tears were b onto the ends of his eyes as he saw how she tried to lead the kiss to a much passionate and slow speed, her moist lips that he admired were finding love from another man other than himself. How was she able to hide that guilt by covering up a single yet touching kiss onto Daehyun's lips? He felt horrible knowing how he was stabbed from the back. From the unforgiving scene that hurted his feelings, changed to a different one.

         This time, the atmosphere did not changed too far. As Daehyun's eyes squinted through the darkness, he could feel a strong force which seemed like a punch pounded onto his chest. He grunted under his breath and as he looked up, he could feel the familiar scene washed over himself. Two bickering couples were standing onto their two feets as their gaze were glued onto each other and their faces were just a few feet away. Daehyun clenched his fingers into a fist as he raised his voice, yelling on top of his lungs as it echoed through the whole apartment. Her eyes shot open with blazing fire as she bit her lower lip as hard as she can to prevent the tears from falling freely onto the ground. She hesitated, speechless and not knowing how to knot her words into a complete sentence. No matter how much pressure she forced onto her lips, it continued to tremble and it feared Daehyun. He didn't like how her lips were trembling and her pupils shook terribly, the brims of her eyes containing the tears that he promised not to be caused by himself.

         " you and all of your excuses! Don't you realised that it's not fully my fault?!" She screamed, the tears in her eyes fell uncontrollably and rolled down her cheeks. He widened his mouth to retaliate but closed it again as the question triggered him to understand for the second time. His eyebrows furrowed and his forehead creased, prominently showing his wrinkles. His once fiery stare that was glued to her face was relaxed and changed to a much calmer yet confusing expression. Daehyun lowered his gaze, "What do you mean?" She scoffed, her eyes rolled in anger. His thoughts were jumbled into a knot as he scrutinized her face, trying to find the answer in her glimming eyes. But instead, her eyes bore into his and he could see how she was trying her best to keep the tears. "You never touched me. You didn't show me how you truly loved me, Daehyun!" She scolded him, screaming her lungs off as the whole house shook.

         She let out a small whimper as the tears that were b at the end of her eye fell unwillingly again. Daehyun was stunned, his eyes widened slightly and his heart rate slowing down. He almost didn't believed what he had just heard. He felt awful but a mixture of anger overwhelmed him too, knowing that he had given her the love that she needed which was not enough - in her point of view. She didn't liked how Daehyun would see her cry as it gave her the impression of how weak she was. Neither did Daehyun. It made him feel terrible looking at the way she huddled herself in her own arms, swallowing down her tears forcefully. He extended his slender arms to her shoulders, attempting to pull her into his warm embrace but she pushed him away instead with full force. She roughly wiped off the tears from her damped cheeks using her sleeves. "But how could you be rubbing against guys that you barely knew?!" His balled fist relaxed as he swung his arms outwards, burning an obvious crack right through the cemented wall.  

         Her shoulders slumped, eyes drooping slightly after his low grunt shocked her but she didn't retaliate to his words. Nothing came out from except a small sigh as she stomped her way through their shared bedroom. Daehyun saw her back moving away from him and he didn't have the courage to stop her. She had the chance now, finally - taking her bag with her, she shoved all of her clothes into it. Her eyes narrowed to the elongated coffee table where different frames were placed onto it as she could feel her heart aching in despair. Most of the pictures displayed their happy moments together, their arms resting onto each other's waist or their eyes meeting onto one another's lovingly. She detest it now, as much as she had to admit it. Then, she extended her arm onto the table as she swiped all of the frames off the table. The fragile frames came smashing down onto the cold floor as fragments of glass were scattered around the whole room.

         "We're done." The words slurred off her tongue so easily as soon as Daehyun came rushing into the room. He held out his hands to grab her wrist in which he caught a glimpse of the fine slashes imprinted onto her milky skin. His eyes scrutinized her wrist before she was able to yacked it away, making her way swiftly to the front door and slammed it shut. The sound of the wooden door slamming against the hinges of it rang through his ears, as it too echoed through the whole house.

         Daehyun stood rooted onto the cold floor, his legs felt numb and seemed as if he could collapse anytime soon. He was dumbfounded and befuddled at the same time, as he couldn't get a grasp of what had just happened. Soon, he could feel the loneliness creeping through his body. His eyes met the fragments of fragile glasses scattered around the whole room while he picked up a photo in particular. His fingers swept away the excess glasses stuck onto the photo as he drew shapes onto their faces, his teeth biting his trembling lower lip. The brims of his eyes watered and he could feel his emotions overwhelmed with sadness, legs trembling and his chest tightening by itself. Before, her milky white face that lighted through the dark would then made his heart tingled and when he saw the heart warming smile plasted onto her grim face, his stomach was filled with butterflies.

         It still reacted the same way but instead, he would feel the need to cripple down and hold himself rather than staring at her natural beauty. He cringed and once again, the loud and sharp noise of the door slamming shut rang through his eardrums. She was gone, maybe forever. The world was spinning and his eyes were scanning everywhere, his head bobbing to the side and he felt himself getting nauseous. He held out his arm to grab something that can support him by standing but his legs gave in.

         Daehyun then had his palms over his head, fingers grasping tightly onto the roots of his hair and him growling under his breath. For now, he believed his life was about to end just like that when his other half walked out the door forever. The both of them had had huge and ugly fights that would wake up any of the neighbours in the middle of the night before but never did they come to a conclusion of slurring off the words to end the relationship. And so, he thought that their relationship was different from the others, much stronger since those fights are easily overcomed. His heart broke into a million pieces seeing how she warmly shared her warmth with another guy, other than himself. He then scoffed. It's crazy how love can make you blind and do stupid things, blinding the truth that the worst will have to come. You never touched me, her words rang again into his eardrums. There, he sat with his legs pulling closer to his chest and his expression full of misery as he shook his head. At that moment, he felt small and weak. There was nothing he could possibly do to make everything back to normal or the way he would wished it would be. And he was annoyed with that.

         For once, Daehyun understood the feeling of powerless and abandoned. He had never experienced how terrible it was and it made him cripple, understanding how she had been feeling all these while. As the night creeped in and the atmosphere settled to a grim gray, the sound of the howling of the wind can be heard through the cracks of the windows. Soon, loud gushing sound of water hit the window pane as it trickled down gently. Daehyun held his knees closer to his chest, the weather was complementary to his and it felt as if the sky was crying together with him. Every thunder that was followed with a lightning, shocked him as he would rock himself side by side like a little toddler. He never feared the heavy rain but that night, he was frightened and nobody was there to soothe him calmly or telling him that everything would be alright. The night came to an end as Daehyun huddled himself under the warmth of his blanket. Shivering and letting the tears drop bit by bit, he prayed so hard to shut his eyes and wake up the next morning to hope that this nightmare would eventually end. Soon, his tightened chest that almost suffocated his lungs set free and he was able to breathe again. 

         Daehyun let out a dry cough, hitting his chest using his balled first and trying to regain his conscious. He blinked and once again, the darkness

engulfed him tightly. Tonight, it didn't gave him the chance to rest at all. From one nightmare, to the other. He let out a frustrated sigh and ruffled his hair, recalling from the back of his head that it was a remedy. As the darkness had engulfed around him, he saw nothing but a noose hanging loosely right onto a pillar of the wall again. He closed his eyes, taking a huge breath. When he opened them, his breath took away and he felt his heart stopped beating. The way her body swung from side to side effortlessly made it seemed as if it was a mannequin followed by her milky skin that seemed so gentle and soft. He tightened his eyes again and the vivid image of her face hanging in a slightly tilted way haunted him. Her eyes were still wide open as bloods were gushing out of the sockets of her eyes. He shuddered and broke out in cold sweat, looking at her terrible looking wounds smeared onto her skin. He saw the thin and stray scars of slashes onto her right wrist and followed by a rich brick-red stripes of slashes onto her left wrist. Daehyun's eyes shot open as he saw her body swinging lifelessly and opened slightly, her dry throat calling out towards him but it made him fearful enough to get close to her. Her voice croaked and cracked, "I needed you..." She called out before the noose that was wrapped around her thin neck tightened by itself by a certain force, choking her to her death. 

 


         

         Before Daehyun was able to react and shot his legs towards her, he was woken up - jolting to reality - by the loud thunder that striked right outside his house. He fidgeted and he could feel his heart beating furiously, almost pumping his adrenaline out of his chest. His stomach was tied into a knot and without wasting any second, he took his house keys and bolted outside the huge wooden door, covering himself with a thick woolen hoodie while rushing down onto the familiar street.

 

hey guys sorry for not updating the previous weeks ;-;

been busy with loads of school work

but i've been trying to get my grind back on 

are there any of you a fav of 2NE1?

kindly follow my instagram acc : ygroyal.queens