Part 7

I Lost the Bet
Regardless of the threat that Donghae gave Hyukjae after the towel incident, Donghae still ended up preparing a lovely breakfast for his boyfriend. Blushing all the way back to the bedroom, Donghae stole a pair of Hyukjae's boxers and baggy sweatpants before searching the drawers for a plain t-shirt. Before he knew it there were plates on the table, toast was buttered, and his special strawberry pancakes were browning up in the pan on the stove. Donghae hummed to himself as he flipped the fluffy cake-like breakfast unaware that Hyukjae had made his way into the kitchen. "Morning," Hyukjae said as he wrapped his arms around Donghae's waist and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry about earlier, and thank you for cooking breakfast." The black haired man kissed his cheek before grabbing the plates from the table and bringing them over to Donghae so he wouldn't have to travel far with the hot pan. 
 
"So I wanted to ask," Donghae said as he put the pancakes onto the plate and turned off the stove, "since you go to work today could you just drive me home?" He grabbed the syrup from the fridge before sitting down at the table across from the other before drowning his pancakes in the delicious topping. 
 
"Yeah," Hyukjae answered with his mouth full. "Then you can get all your stuff and I'll pick you up on my way home." The older said as he continued to eat unaware of the eyes staring at him intently. Hyukjae looked up, smiling as he reached across the table and wiped off some syrup on the corner of Donghae's mouth with thumb. It wasn't until then that he noticed the look the other was giving him; was it a look of surprise or confusion? "Oh, the house thing." Hyukjae said as he continued to eye his food as he poked at it with his fork. "Well I thought that you would live here with me maybe, unless you don't want to... which is fine; I mean I'll understand if you don't want to live together since our relationships been kind of weird and stuff and-"
 
"I'd love to live with you." Donghae answered as he finished his pancake before standing up and taking the empty dish to the sink. "Plus this way we can see each other more around work and things like that, and Heechul can have all the parties he wants..." Donghae's voice trailed off as he took Hyukjae's empty plate and sat it in the sink with the rest of the dirty dishes before turning on the water. "Now upstairs and change, you don't want to be late for work do you?" 
 
"Yes, mam!" Hyukjae saluted before running upstairs missing the punch Donghae directed at him. Hyukjae closed his bedroom door and waited a few seconds to make sure the other didn't follow him before jumping up and down with joy. "Yeah!" Hyukjae shouted quietly to himself. "He wants to live with me!" Hyukjae quickly got dressed for work, only the best for someone who works as an intern at a fashion company you know, before heading back downstairs to find Donghae waiting to go.
 
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"What do you mean we don't have anymore suitcases?" Donghae shouted as he flopped down onto his third one in an attempt to get it closed. "Heechul I have way to many things to just use three suitcases! Get in here and help me!" 
 
Heechul walked lazily into Donghae's room, at least it was still his room for a few more hours, to find the younger laying belly down in a pitiful pile of clothes. "You are pathetic aren't you?" Heechul said as he walked over and dumped out the contents of one of the suitcases. "Maybe if you tried folding your things you would be able to get it all in the cases I gave you." The older of the two sighed as he picked a pile of clothes off the floor before beginning to fold an assortment of pants and shirts before placing them on appropriate piles. "It's times like these where I feel like your mother," Heechul began to trail off. "I took you in and worked extra hard to send you through school, made sure you had decent clothes to wear, let you cry on my shoulder when you were feeling sad; hell I even held your hair back when you were -faced and sick and spent your nights glued to the toilet." 
 
"Oh Heechul," Donghae said as he got up from the floor and pulled his friend into a hug, "there's no need to get all emotional. I'm a big boy now and I can take care of myself."
 
"Says the one whining because he couldn't pack his clothes up." Heechul answered back before placing the neatly folded clothes into one suitcase before working on the next pile. "I feel like a mother who is sending her daughter off to get married or something." Heechul muttered as searched around for a matching pair of socks. 
 
Donghae pouted as he helped Heechul place his neatly folded clothes, at least for now, into his suitcases. "Would you please stop comparing me to a girl? I'm not a girl!" Donghae continued to rant on and on ignoring the amused smile on the others face. "So what if I'm a little moody or sensitive? It doesn't matter if I have curves either, Hyukjae says that they-" 
 
"Can you two please just already and get this sappy over with?" Heechul stated bluntly. "I can feel it floating in the air and Hyukjae's not even here." The older slammed the second suitcase closed proudly as he managed to get all of the younger's belongings into two cases instead of three. 
 
"What if I told you we kinda did?" Donghae said turning a light shade of pink before turning away and hiding his face from Heechul. "I mean we were about to and I kind of chickened out and went  all 'cute defensive mode on' and pretended to sleep."
 
Unable to control himself, and seriously who would, Heechul burst out in laughter. "I can't believe... oh my god." Heechul threw his arms around the other, "Donghae, my cute and adorable dongsang, this is why I ing love you." The sound of someone clearing their throat was heard from the hallway causing the two men to turn around to find Hyukjae standing in the doorway. "Oh hey there, Hyukjae." Heechul greeted the other as he let go of Donghae before walking over to Hyukjae, "I'll just leave you two alone. He's ready to leave anytime you are, and please take care of my baby. Donghae if you need anything I'm going out... I don't think I can handle you leaving home!" Heechul said with fake sadness he walked out of the room leaving Donghae and Hyukjae behind.
 
"What's up with him?" Hyukjae asked as he walked over to Donghae and picked up a suitcase off the floor clearly ready to head out and go home; their home, together. "He seems overemotional."
 
"Heechul is like that a lot," Donghae responded as e grabbed his other suitcase and lead Hyukjae down the stairs. "I've been living with him since I was sixteen and he's took it upon himself to be my parental figure and work to help me through school and things; I guess you could say he's going through some sort of 'empty nest' kinda thing." Donghae said goodbye to his old apartment one more time, also making sure to take time and say goodbye to every single fish in Heechul's fish tank, before following Hyukjae outside. After loading all their things into Donghae's car, they both got in their respected vehicles and made their way home; it's not like they raced their or anything.
 
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Both men sat comfortably on the couch, their plates from dinner sat ignored on the coffee table as they sat there intwined within the show on tv and more importantly each other. Donghae had been quiet most of the night, scared that Hyukjae might have over heard what he was telling Heechul earlier about their 'almost' intimate activities. 'Should I just ask him about it?' Donghae thought to himself as he sighed out loud. "Hyukjae," he whispered as he brought a hand up and poked his sleeping boyfriends cheek. "Hyukkie," He whispered again as the other started to open his eyes, "do you sleep through every movie we watch?" he asked curiously because that always seemed to be the case. 
 
Hyukjae stretched his arms as he yawned before pulling Donghae closer. "No," Hyukjae mumbled as he closed his eyes again and buried his head into the others neck. "Just sometimes." He laughed and kissed Donghae's cheek as he heard him scoff, "So what was so important that you decided to interrupt my amazing nap?"
 
"Well if that's how you feel then just go back to sleep." Donghae said as he ignored the other and went back to watching the movie. 
 
"Hae," Hyukjae's voice sang as he rested his head on Donghae's shoulder. "Hae," he continued to call as he tried to get the others attention. "Donghae," Hyukjae said firmly as he squeezed Donghae's sides causing the other to squeak in surprise, "answer me." 
 
Donghae slapped Hyukjae's hands away from his waist and taking them in his before he started to talk. "Do you remember when you came to get me and I was talking to Heechul?" Donghae asked as Hyukjae hummed in response. "What all did you hear me say?" 
 
"I heard some stuff about a so called 'cute defensive mode' and everything before that really." Donghae looked down and Hyukjae knew that he was embarrassed, and who wouldn't be. "Hae, there is no need for you to be embarrassed about this; if you didn't want to have why didn't you just tell me?" Donghae mumbled incoherently and Hyukjae knew that if he asked the other to repeat it he would get the same unresponsive answer; Hyukjae took it upon himself to express his feelings about the situation, "You know that I'm also scared when it comes to the whole idea." Hyukjae sighed to himself as Donghae curled up and buried his face into Hyukjae's chest. "I told you before that I haven't really had many good relationships that made it that far and the only one I had with a guy was Sungmin and we never thought of going that far; I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a ... if that make you feel any better."
 
"Really?" Donghae muttered into Hyukjae's chest. "You're not lying to make me feel better?"
 
"Do you really think someone like me would lie about that?" Hyukjae responded. "As if someone would have really taken an interest in me that way, or do you forget that I was forced to resort to speed dating?" Donghae laughed causing Hyukjae to smile; the older was happy that he was able to make his boyfriend laugh and wished he could do it more often. "I can't make you any promises of how our life is gonna be and how our relationships gonna work, but I can give you this," Hyukjae said as he made a Donghae sit up before placing the others hand on his chest. "This is yours, and together we promise to try our hardest to make things work." 
 
"Hyukjae that's so lame," Donghae said as he rolled his eyes playfully, "You are supposed to be all like y and not romantic." Donghae moved his legs so that  they were on either side of Hyukjae before giving him a hug, "I'm supposed to be the cute one."
 
Hyukjae's hands traveled slowly down Donghae's back before landing on his , squeezing it harshly as he pushed the other forward into him. "Really now?" Hyukjae growled as Donghae tilted his head backwards and let out a slight moan. "You sure you wanna wait, sweetheart?" 
 
"You're a stupid monkey!" Donghae retaliated as he hit Hyukjae playfully. "Stupid monkey needs to help Donghae make up his mind..." 
 
Hyukjae leaned forward, bringing their faces closer together, as their lips hovered above each other's. "And what does my Hae need help deciding?" Hyukjae purred as his hands started trace patters along Donghae's clothed back. 
 
"Whether or not I should help you do the dishes, but since I am feeling evil tonight I'm just going to make you do them alone!" Donghae said as he quickly pecked the others lips before hopping off the couch and walking over to turn off the movie, making sure to bend at just the right angle as he turned off the television giving his boyfriend a nice view off his . Donghae smirked as he heard Hyukjae whine in frustration. "Goodnight, Hyukkie," Donghae said before walking past the other and making his way upstairs for the night. "I'll make sure to keep the bed warm for you."
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
What am I doing with my life? This story is a load of crack. 
 
I feel like something badass needs to happen....