Part 4

I Lost the Bet
The car ride on the way to Hyukjae's house was silent and awkward as the two men debated their thoughts and planned out different ways to spend this week together. Hyukjae, even though he was still mad at the other, wasn't as angry as he seemed to be. Acting outlandishly only to see how the other would act, Hyukjae found some amusement in it. He was furious, sure, and his feelings for the person he now found to be known as Donghae were still uncertain, but that didn't mean the attraction wasn't there. Donghae was right; the personality of a loving but sometimes obnoxious Haemin was still there, except it wasn't Haemin at all... It was Donghae. It had always been Donghae and Hyukjae realized this and came to terms with it. Why couldn't Donghae just tell him from the beginning? That was the question the older was angry about, but Donghae didn't need to know that... Did he?
 
"We're here." Hyukjae said waking the other up from his daydreaming. "Get your stuff out of the back and head inside while I figure out where you are going to put your things." Hyukjae got out of the car and walked up to his house before unlocking the door and making his way inside. 'Where are you going to sleep?' Hyukjae thought to himself as he walked past the living room couch. 'You could sleep in the extra room... if it was clean.' Hyukjae thought as Donghae dragged his things into the house. "You'll sleep here," Hyukjae said pointing to the couch. "I have another room but nothing is in it and you're not sleeping in my room, so you are camping out here." 
 
Donghae just nodded in compliance as he dragged his suitcases behind the couch. "Did you eat anything yet?" Donghae asked Hyukjae after getting his things all straightened out. "I could you make you something to eat if you want."
 
"That would be nice," Hyukjae answered as he sat down and the tv. "You know what I like so just... surprise me or something, okay?" Hyukjae watched Donghae as he walked into the kitchen and he heard dishes being clattered and moving around. Hyukjae continued to watch whatever show it was he turned the tv to, or at least he made it seem like he was watching the show. In reality, Hyukjae was thinking to himself about the other. "Yah, Donghae?" Hyukjae shouted. "Are you finished yet, I'm hungry!" 
 
"It takes more than two minutes to make a decent meal!" Donghae shouted from the kitchen. "Unless you want to come out and help me I suggest you shut up." Hyukjae laughed silently to himself, 'At least that loving attitude is still there...' Hyukjae thought. "Hyukjae, did you move the pots again?" Donghae asked as he walked into the living room, "or did you forget to wash them and just stuck them in the dishwasher again?" Hyukjae looked blankly at the ceiling as he thought of the last place he put the bothersome dishes. He laughed before looking at the other, "Of course that's what you did; looks like no homemade deliciousness for you, we'll just have to order something."
 
"I'll order pizza, is that okay?" Hyukjae asked as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number. Donghae sat on the couch next to Hyukjae as he the tv and thought of things they could do together. "It'll be here in a while." Hyukjae said gaining Donghae's attention. "Do you wanna just watch tv or we could put in a movie..." Hyukjae's voice trailed off as Donghae laid his head on his lap, looking up at him cutely. His body went ridged, "Donghae sit up." he said, hid voice laced with seriousness. "I'm not joking, get up."
 
Donghae's smile faded but he kept his place, "Why?" he questioned. "Is it because my face is to close to your-" Donghae's voice was cut off as Hyukjae's hand covered his mouth. The two men stared at each other, their eyes burning with emotion and frustration. Donghae reached up and pulled Hyukjae's hand away from his mouth. "What makes you so scared?" Donghae asked as he held onto the older's hand. "Should I go put the wig back on, would you have a problem with my head being so close to your then?" Donghae whispered. "I'm still the same person; why can't you believe me?" Donghae blinked in ordered to keep back tears as he played with Hyukjae's fingers. "Why do you think I never let you touch me? It's not that I didn't want you too, because believe me I really, really wanted you too." Donghae began to move Hyukjae's hand downward, "I was terrified that you would run away," Hyukjae felt his heart begin to beat faster as he felt his fingers brush along Donghae's clothed stomach, "I'm still terrified you'll run away, but as long as you're willing to keep me I'm not going anywhere." Hyukjae felt his face heat up as Donghae placed his hand on top of his pants zipper, leaving it there for him to do with as he pleased. "Hyukjae," Donghae whispered as he reached up bringing Hyukjae's face back to face his own. Donghae began to sit up bring their faces closer together, their lips almost touching as their breaths mingled. 
 
Donghae quickly found himself on the ground as Hyukjae ran towards the front door. In the midsts of all his thoughts he neglected to hear the doorbell ring while the other must have been waiting for it as a way out. "Here Donghae, let's eat now." Hyukjae said as he placed the pizza box on the coffee table and opened it before leaning forward to take a slice. Donghae pushed Hyukjae back onto the couch before crawling on top of his lap. "You want to ignore me and eat pizza instead?" Donghae asked as he grabbed a piece of pizza and offered it to Hyukjae, "Fine." 
 
Hyukjae smirked before leaning forward in an attempt to take a bite of the pizza. Donghae smirked back as he pulled the slice out of Hyukjae's reach. 'My temperamental angle is back,' Hyukjae thought as he looked at Donghae's glare burn through him. He was pissed that he was being ignored, Hyukjae knew that; as Haemin he acted like this usually only when his attention drifted off to what Donghae thought was another lady. Hyukjae placed his hands on the others sides before squeezing lightly causing Donghae to yip and lower the pizza allowing himself to take a bite. "I win." Hyukjae said with a full mouth before swallowing and giving Donghae his gummy smile. "Well are you going to just sit there or feed me? Food is the way to a mans heart you know?" 
 
Donghae stopped as Hyukjae munched on another bite of pizza he managed to get ahold of. "Did you just openly say that I have a chance of getting your heart?" Donghae asked as he looked at the other. 
 
Hyukjae just nodded before reaching around Donghae and grabbing his own slice of cheesy goodness, much like any pick up line he could think of at the moment.  'You already have it my Hae,' Hyukjae thought as Donghae continued to sit on his lap and munch away clearly in his own world, 'I just don't feel like telling you yet.' 
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
Have this cute and full of fluff chapter! Sorry it's so small but I need to focus on my midterms this week.^^ 
 
And thank you for comment! I try to reply to all of them and I love feedback, I listen to suggestions you know.