Part 17

I Lost the Bet

~Hello~ (I don't know what to say for these author notes, haha.)

"Do you really need to dress like that," Donghae said as he stressed the last word making it known to the other that he was not at all pleased with his outfit choice for the evening. "You are just going to Leeteuk's bachelor party so you don't need to go all... revealing." 

    "Ripped jeans is not revealing, Hae." Hyukjae countered as he styled his hair in the mirror. "And unlike you poor boring men who decided to go get drunk at a bar for Kangin's party, my group is going to a club to dance and have fun~ or don't you guys know what fun is?" Donghae huffed as he tried to find a pair of clean socks hidden somewhere within the laundry basket of clothes he has yet to put away. Tonight, the day before the wedding of their best friends, both of them were getting ready to go have fun with each respective man for their last night of 'freedom'. While Heechul, Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Donghae decided that going to a bar and getting drunk like the good old times was enough Leeteuk wanted to go out dancing at a club so that's where Sungmin and Hyukjae were going to take him. "I'll behave, I promise." Hyukjae said as he threw on the jacket he pulled out from their closet and kissed Donghae goodbye. "My phone will be with me at all times so if you need me just call." 

    Donghae nodded and muttered a goodbye as Hyukjae left. He continued to get ready, jeans a t-shirt were just fine, before heading downstairs until it was time to leave. Heechul thought it would be best if only one person drove and stayed sober the entire night to avoid any accidents and his intolerance to anything with alcohol made him the perfect candidate; it's not that the elder didn't like to drink it's just that it made him very sick afterward. "Bada, what are you doing?" Donghae asked distracting the white little cutie from his job of chasing a rubber ball around the house. "Are you playing?" Bada walked over to him and gave Donghae a look as to say 'Well not anymore...' before he was picked up and cuddled in the others arms. "Please behave tonight while I am gone and no tearing up anymore shoes... I've managed to convince appa that he just misplaced the last pair." Bada barked in reply before being placed on the floor before running away from his scolding. 

    To: Donghae
    From: Hyukjae

        Have fun tonight! Love you~ *mwah* :* 

    Donghae read the message on his phone before answering the incoming call from Heechul telling him that the gang was waiting outside in the car. He quickly locked up the house and climbed in the backseat of Heechul's car with Kyuhyun; being the two youngest automatically meant being stuck in the back seat but at least this way he wasn't forced to watch Heechul's terrible driving in the front. "You all better get faced tonight so I have something interesting to videotape." Heechul started off the conversation before Kangin hit his shoulder. 

    "Videotape anything tonight and I'm going to kick your ." He said. "I want us all to have fun tonight as your last night together before my married life." 

    "Yeah," Kyuhyun chimed in. "Then we'll all be subjected to lame dinner parties with the wifey and be forced to mingle with lame smalltalk." 

    "Leeteuk's cooking is amazing!" Kangin countered. "Keep that up and you're never coming over for dinner. Not even on the nights we have fancy wine or tacos." The younger men whine and complained in the backseat while Heechul did his best to find a decent parking spot in front of their favorite bar. Kangin was arguing with the two in the back telling them that he was only joking as the kept blaming each other for Kangin's accusation. 

    "It's your fault," Heechul said as he shut off the car, "You got in the way Kyuhyun and wine and Donghae and his tacos." Heechul climbed out of the car, "Come on you three, time to act like civilized men."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Guys I am so happy we can all be here together!" Leeteuk said as he threw his arms around his friends. The music was loud and upbeat causing them to talk a little louder than necessary and the horrible lighting that flashed as people danced forced them to squint in the dark until their eyes adjusted, but that didn't make the night any less enjoyable for the three men gathered at a table in the corner of the nightclub. "Can you believe that tomorrow I'm going to be getting married, like that lasts forever." Leeteuk trailed off as he grabbed his cup. "What if I do something stupid and forget the vows? Did I even write vows!" Leeteuk panicked as he took a sip of the shady liquid that filled his glass. 

    Sungmin rubbed his hand gently on Leeteuk's shoulder as the older laid his head on his shoulder. "If you suddenly forget what to say just remember why you are marrying him in the first place." Sungmin said as he heard Leeteuk snort, "You have to love him for some reason, right?" 

    "He is just so big and fluffy," Leeteuk started and you could tell his mind was starting to fade under the influence. "It's like I never knew what warmth was until he held me, get what I'm saying?" Silence flew over the three men before Leeteuk sat up strait and started to push Hyukjae out of the booth they were sitting at. "Let's go dance! I wanna dance~" His two friends granted his request as they followed the hyper, and slightly drunk, man onto the dance floor. All three men danced together, Hyukjae wading off any offers to dance while Sungmin made sure to protect Leeteuk from any threats while occasionally dancing with one or two women himself. Hyukjae excused himself from the mob of people on the dance floor as he felt a slight vibrating in his pocket and sat down at the table before answering the now missed call. 

    1 Missed Call: Donghae 

    Hyukjae silently cursed to himself before dialing his phone and calling Donghae back only to be met by a slurred voice. "Hyukkie~" Donghae's voice sang before being followed by a string of giggles. "Hyukkie, I have a p-problem." His cute voice stuttered from the other side of the line. "Ca-an you come?" Before the other even finished his sentence, Hyukjae ended the call and set out to find Leeteuk and Sungmin who were still on the dance floor.

    "I'm really sorry guys but I need to go. Donghae called and he said he needs me to come get him." Hyukjae explained quickly before Leeteuk's hand grabbed Hyukjae's.

    "Go," Leeteuk said with a smile on his face. "Go and help your little cutie; I trust Sungmin and I will be fine without you!" Hyukjae turned a slight shade of pink while Sungmin laughed as Hyukjae ran out the door and to his car before driving off. 

    Hyukjae quickly slammed his car door shut as he ran inside the bar to find an amused Heechul sitting at a table with three other drunk, and quite humorous men slouched around him. "Hyukkie!" Donghae shouted cutely as he managed to stand and throw himself into his fiancé's outstretched arms. "I need to talk to you because I'm having some problems and I don't think I can trust those shady men over there." He said as he not-so-secretly pointed to his friends sitting a few feet away. "I called you cause I know you will listen to me and not laugh because I'm stupid." Donghae pouted as he looked up at the others concerned face. 

    "What is it, Hae?" Hyukjae asked as Donghae pulled him over to the couch near their table. Hyukjae laughed a little at his Hae's cute drunken actions and helped him as he attempted to sit in his lap.

    "Did you call me Hae?" Donghae asked as his face turned pink and he giggled some more. "I like it when you call me Hae, Hyukkie." Hyukjae smiled and watched as Donghae played with his fingers as he thought about something. "I need to tell you a secret," Donghae whispered as he leaned close to Hyukjae. "It's about that thing that I can't tell those guys because they'll laugh at me." Hyukjae looked around Donghae and over to Heechul who was currently taking a picture of a drunk Kyuhyun who was a little to fascinated by the fact that he had fingers. Donghae leaned into Hyukjae and whispered in his ear, "I'm in love with a guy Hyukkie." Donghae pulled away quick and avoided all eye contact as his face turned bright red. "He's handsome and cute and has a lovely voice and even though Heechul says he's lame he's not lame." Hyukjae smiled as Donghae kept talking. "Wanna know something else?" Donghae asked. "When he holds me I feel warm and funny inside and I really really want him to kiss me."

    "Come here," Hyukjae whispered before he gently placed his lips on Donghae's before pulling away. "Does that make it better?" Hyukjae asked.

    "Donghae gasped before covering his mouth with his hands. "Hyukkie, what if my boyfriend sees us doing that! He'll get really mad." Hyukjae laughed while a clueless Donghae looked around the room frantically trying to find out what was so funny. A few minutes later and Donghae was already fast asleep in the seat of Hyukjae's car and they were already on their way home. Heechul followed in pursuit, not wanting Kangin and Kyuhyun having massive hangovers for tomorrow. "Mhm, Hyukkie where are you taking me?" Donghae muttered, waking up as Hyukjae shut off the car. "My boyfriend will come find you and-and beat you up!" 

    "Donghae," Hyukjae said as he got out of the car and walked over the passenger side seat before opening the door. "I am your boyfriend, idiot." Donghae's mouth gapped open and he continued to lay their dumbfounded, only really moving when Hyukjae picked him up to carry him in the house. "You've gotten heavier Hae, you got to help me out here." The older claimed as a semi conscious Donghae made an attempt to wrap his legs around the other and keep himself in place. Surprisingly enough the couple made it all the way up to their room with little problems until Hyukjae tried his best to undress the other for bed, which resulted in a giggling and shy Donghae claiming that he wasn't ready to reveal his body to the other, and ended with Hyukjae just giving up and helping the other to the bathroom to change by himself.

    "Goodnight Hyukkie," Donghae whispered as he crawled underneath the bed sheets to join the other. Hyukjae, who was half asleep, grunted in reply before wrapping his arms around Donghae before they both fell asleep.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Holy , Hyukjae!" Donghae shouted as he looked at the clock on their nightstand and quickly hurried out of bed. "The wedding is today and we are not ready! Get out of bed!" 

    Hyukjae opened one eye and glanced at the clock. "First of all," Hyukjae grunted, "How the do you not have a hangover? And second, We have three hours so calm down; we will get there on time."

    Donghae started undressing before running out of the room and to the bathroom. "I have an amazing tolerance to alcohol and I cannot remember the last time that I have had a hangover." Donghae ran over to the bathroom and shouted from across the hall, "And with the speed it takes you to get dressed three hours will  never be enough so get up and get ready to hop in the shower after me." With that Hyukjae could hear the sound of the water fall in the shower and decided that it would be best if he crawled out of bed and got their outfits out and ready. They both were the same; traditional tuxedos with a minor difference in vest color depending on which side was being represented, dark gray for Kangin and white for Leeteuk. Just as Hyukjae was finished laying the outfits out on the bed Donghae can walking back into the bedroom. "Go," He said pointing at the door as he immediately went to search for some underwear, "your turn."

    "You expect me to just leave the room when you are standing in front of me in just a towel and dripping wet." Hyukjae questioned as he cocked his eyebrow up. "I do not think so."

    Donghae walked over to the other before grabbing ahold of the waistband of Hyukjae's pants before pulling him forward so his wet chest was pressed against his dry one. "If you're luck you can see me dripping wet in another way later..."

    "Lee Donghae, are you trying to be y?" Hyukjae chuckled as Donghae slapped him on the shoulder before shoving him out of the room. 

    "Go change you smell like sweat and B.O." Donghae countered s he slammed the bedroom door in Hyukjae's face and forced him to go take that shower.

    When they arrived at the church Donghae was kidnapped by Kyuhyun and and Hyukjae by Sungmin to go and gather in their appropriate spots in order to prepare for the wedding. While Donghae was standing at the front of the audience already gathered at the church with Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Kangin. All of the men stood to the right, in their respected positions before they were sent off to go meet with the bridesmaids that they will be walking up the isle with later. Hyukjae was currently being strangled in a crushing hug brought on by no other than Leeteuk who was more than happy with his white tux the other had made for him. "Teuk, you need to let him go! Do you want to wrinkle your tux before we even get out there?" Sungmin said as he pulled an overly happy soon to be wife off of Hyukjae. "Calm down and compose yourself, please!"

    "Oh hush it Min," Leeteuk replied as he walked over to the mirror and smoothed out his outfit. "I'm just so happy that I'm finally going to be married! Like if you asked me a few years ago if I was ready for this I would probably tell you that I would never get married, but now I don't think I could see myself living any other way." Leeteuk walked over to Hyukjae and pulled up his jacket sleeve to check his watch. "We have five minutes so we better get into position." 

    The three men walked out and into the entrance way to meet up with the others. Leeteuk bounded strait to his mother who agreed to walk him up the isle, because that's what his dad would have wanted, and Sungmin walked over to a grumpy and stressed Kyuhyun before adjusting his bow tie. "Hello handsome," Donghae said as he walked over to Hyukjae and bowed. "It would be my pleasure to guide you down the isle this evening." He said as he held out his arm for Hyukjae to latch on to. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and placed his arm in his. "Oh don't give me that look." Donghae said. "It's not my fault that I'm on the side of the groom today and you have to be a bridesmaid." Donghae snickered as Hyukjae gave him a death glare secretly telling the fish to swim back to the sea. "Who is Heechul with?" Donghae asked as he looked to the front of the line to see Heechul talking to a lady. 

    "That's Leeteuk's sister, and the main maid of honor for today." Hyukjae responded. "Since there are only two of us and three of you she is walking with Heechul so everyone has a partner." Both of the men continued to look around and discuss different things trying to find a way to pass the grueling five minutes. "That Kyumin action in front us us is killing me." Hyukjae whispered.

    "Kyumin?" Donghae questioned. "What the hell is that?"

    "Kyuhyun and Sungmin...." Hyukjae said. "You know, Kyumin... It is the couple name I have secretly created for them. Good isn't it?" Hyukjae said as he smiled to himself. 

    "Do you have a name for us?" Donghae asked. 

    Hyukjae nodded, "I call it... get ready for this... Eunhae." Donghae shook his head and sighed as the other continued to look around like he just created the best thing in the entire world. "Oh hey, Donghae, its starting!" Hyukjae said as the doors in front of them opened and music began to play as Heechul walked Leeteuk's sister down the isle. Everyone in the audience stood and Kangin could be seen at the front waiting for Leeteuk to come down the isle. Soon all the couples entered and walked over to their respective spots on stage before Leeteuk came down the isle earning a lovely array of whispers and compliments. 

    Kangin smiled as he took Leeteuk's hands in his own and repeated the lines perfectly before reciting his vows which were not all that lame, according to Kyuhyun who tried his best to help the other plan them out. They talked of love and hope for the future while Leeteuk did the same and made his promise to always light up the others day. It was beautiful really, and quite impossible to describe unless you were there to see it. (look who is getting lazy....) After the ceremony everyone gathered at the reception which took place in a lovely garden underneath a white tent where everyone was surrounded by flowers and the smell of spring, compliments of Leeteuk's wishes. After Leeteuk's sister gave her toast and talk a little about how happy she was for her brother some wiseman thought that it would be a good idea to let Heechul give a speech. "Ladies and gents," Heechul said as he stood up, "May I first compliment on how wonderful the food is here, and the wine. I was scared to come tonight because I thought I would be subjected to a bunch of cheese and crackers accompanied by cheep wine, much like the bachelor party I was dragged to last night." He got a few laughs and everyones attention so Heechul did what he did best and continued to talk. "Many years ago, seriously it is quite a number of years, my friendship with Kangin began. Throughout the years we've been through so much together; those drinking nights, parties, and even that time where we practically adopted our little Donghae over there." Donghae crouched down in his seat and covered his face as people looked in his direction. "It is sad for me to say that tonight I have lost that great friend, but in return I have gained a new family member. I wish you two the best of luck~" Heechul ended his speech as he raised his glass and took a sip of wine before sitting back down.

    Kangin and Leeteuk mouthed a silent thank you to Heechul before the nights festivities continued. All in all it was a good night for everyone; the dancing was fun and energizing and the one elderly couple even made an attempt to dance to a more upbeat song as a younger crowd surrounded and cheered for them. "Good evening everyone!" Kangin's voice rang throughout the area. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the newlywed couple who stood in the middle of the dance floor. "As you know it is a tradition for the bride to throw her bouquet into a crowd and whoever catches it will be the next one married."

    "But I am now a bride, I am a husband," Leeteuk chimed in, "and Kangin and I have never been the ones to stick to tradition." Leeteuk hooked arms with Kangin as they began to move around the crowd of people as they talked. "In fact we are glad to have the pleasure to announce some great news to you all."

    Kangin smiled as they continued to walk around the room. Donghae started to feel nervous and tried his best to tug at Hyukjae's sleeve and escape the crowd only to be stopped by a wall of their friends blocking their way. "We have been recently informed that two great friends of ours have been keeping a secret from us, which is rather rude if you ask me."

     Leeteuk walked up to Donghae and held out his bouquet for the other to take. "The bouquet is still going to the next to get married," Leeteuk said as Donghae reluctantly grabbed the flowers from Leeteuk. "It's just that instead of announcing it themselves we are going to do it for them! Congratulations on your not-so-secret engagement Donghae and Hyukjae!" Leeteuk said as everyone began clapping for them Donghae's face turning several shades of red and pink while Hyukjae continued to wrap his arm around the others waist to brace himself incase he fell over. 

    Donghae's face remained red for a good part of the night, but he clutched onto the flowers and only let go of them when Hyukjae took them from him as they sat back down at their table. "At least now we don't need to tell anyone." Hyukjae said as Donghae pouted.

    "But I wanted to do it myself, and you took my flowers!" Donghae whined. "Give them back Hyukkie." 

    "Give me a minute will you?" Hyukjae answered as continued to pick apart and play with the flowers. "I'm trying to make something you you so just hold on. This is hard to do." Donghae rested his head on Hyukjae's shoulder and watched the other as his hands moved rapidly as they intertwined and mixed the flowers and their stems together. "I'm finished so sit up." Hyukjae said as Donghae lazily sat himself back up strait. Donghae smiled contently as Hyukjae placed a flowered wreath around his head. "There you go sweetheart. Now you don't have to carry them the rest of the night."  
    
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It was a short while after the happy couple left to go peruse their after marriage activities that Sungmin had to be forced off of Kyuhyun's lap for the sake of all that was holy and decent, with Heechul recording the entire lip locking session, before Donghae and Hyukjae decided to call it a night and head on home. The night was ending just like a normal wedding night would and Hyukjae's mouth crashing against Donghae's own as he was thrown onto their bed wasn't an exception. Hyukjae pulled away leaving a panting and blushing Donghae laying against the bed as Hyukjae worked on ing his shirt. The flower petals from Donghae's wreath falling onto the pillow case; some getting stuck in his hair which made it look all the more tussled and beautiful. 

    Donghae gasped for hair and tugged on Hyukjae's hair as the other's mouth continued to travel down his body , nipping, and leaving marks as it went. The younger whined as Hyukjae's hands gripped his hips before fingers hooked in the waistband of his pants and began to pull them downward. "Hae, why do you always look so breathtakingly beautiful?" Hyukjae said as he sat up and admired the man beneath him. Donghae, who was currently a hormonal wreck, was laying against the bed with his white shirt open and the sides moved revealing the fresh marks that now covered his body while his pants were pulled down to his mid thigh giving the other a perfect view of his erect and leaking length. "You're already so hard~" Hyukjae practically sang as he ran his finger teasingly down his contracting stomach stopping right above his t-line. 

    "Hyuk please." Donghae breathed before closing his eyes and opening his mouth in a silent moan as Hyukjae's hand wrapped around him. Donghae whined unhappily when he felt the others hand leave him; he opened his eyes, and mouth, to begin protesting to see Hyukjae quickly ing his shirt. He sat up and let his fingers undo the buttons on his boyfriends shirt before pushing the fabric off of his shoulders and allowing the other to do the same to him before having his lips captured once more. Donghae wrapped his hands around the others body as Hyukjae's worked on getting Donghae's pants the rest of the way off. Both men moaned into the kiss as their hips collided. Hours flew by just as quick as the rest of the clothes did from their bodies as both men continued their activities. Moans and begging pleas filled the air until the last of the pleasureful screams took place and heavy breaths between the two became entangled. "God Hyuk, what the hell happened?" Donghae muttered as he slid his hands up and down the others stomach. 

    "I believe we call that Donghae," Hyukjae chuckled. "But if you need a reminder I would be more than happy to-"

    "Oh shut it," Donghae said as he slapped the other's stomach causing Hyukjae to grunt. "You know what I was talking about." 

    "You still have flowers in your hair." Hyukjae hummed as he reached up and brushed the petals away as Donghae scrunched up his face as a reaction. "How does it make you feel that our wedding is next? You scared?" Hyukjae asked. 

    "You can't just ask me that when we are sitting here after just having some mind blowing !" Donghae squealed as he pulled he pulled the blanket up over his body and up to his face. "Of course I'm scared, I mean Im not scared of all the marriage stuff because we are practically a married couple now but I'm terrified that I won't be able to make it as special for you as you will for me." 

    "Come here." Hyukjae said as he opened his arms and waited for Donghae to lay down in them, which he did, before wrapping his arms around him. "Just go to sleep." Hyukjae softly kissed Donghae on the forehead, "Love you, goodnight Hae." Donghae made sure to give him a quite kiss goodnight before falling asleep.