Part 6

I Lost the Bet
The amount of free time that I have has rendered this chapter extreamly short. I am sorry! I also didn't think It was necessary to rate...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The light shown through the window making the dark room a little brighter while waking Hyukjae up in the process. Even though the sun was billions of miles away it's brilliant aim had the sleepy black haired man rubbing his eyes in frustration. Hyukjae yawned as he stretched his arms across the bed, his hands unconsciously searching for the warm body next to him, the body that was there when he fell asleep anyway. "Hae?" he murmured as he cracked open an eye to see that his bed was empty and that his boyfriend was no where to be found. "Donghae?" Hyukjae said a little louder this time as he sat up and looked around the room. His bedroom door was open and he could hear the sound of the shower water run from the other side of the hall. 'He's still here...' Hyukjae thought with a smile as he fell back down onto the bed and into the pile of fluffy pillows. Hyukjae turned his head to the side and saw the pile of clothes laying on the floor; he scoffed to himself as he thought of the night before.
 
~Flashback~
 
Donghae was silenced as Hyukjae's lips crashed against his own and before he knew it he felt his back against Hyukjae's mattress. "Hyuk," Donghae tried to say as his boyfriends lips attached themselves to the sensitive spot on his neck. Hyukjae stopped his ministrations as Donghae managed to flip him over now putting him into a more submissive position. "I wanna touch you." Donghae whined causing Hyukjae to laugh and raise his hands above his head as a sign of defeat. Donghae smiled as he bent down and quickly kissed the others lips. Donghae let his hands travel under the fabric of Hyukjae's shirt as his fingers softly brushed along the warm skin. Hyukjae hummed contently as Donghae's hands began to to slowly massage his stomach. 
 
"If you feel like massaging my body, let me direct your hands a bit lower..." Hyukjae's voice trailed off as his hands wrapped around Donghae's own before sliding them downward. Donghae let out a throaty moan as he ran his hands along Hyukjae's prominent bulge before his fingers began pulling at the zipper allowing him to tug the fabric downward. "Hae," Hyukjae whispered as he lifted his hips slightly to help the other remove his jeans before kicking them to the floor. Hyukjae gasped when Donghae reseated himself on top of the other, his moving teasingly causing Hyukjae to grab ahold of his hips and and upward. "Hae, you look-" Hyukjae started to say before Donghae's hand covered his mouth as he let out another moan. 
 
"Please don't finish that sentence," Donghae said as he grabbed ahold of Hyukjae's shirt, "or you might regret what I'll do to you." 
 
Hyukjae leaned forward and bit Donghae's earlobe teasingly before whispering, "You. Look. So. ing. y." Hyukjae's hand threaded itself within Donghae's hair as he tugged the brown strands lightly; the forceful, but gentle, hand pulling Donghae's face towards his before their lips reconnected in a passionate and loving kiss. Hyukjae's one hand wrapped around the others curvy waist (which was abnormal for a guy but on Donghae it was just another thing to love) while his other hand was still laced in his boyfriends soft brown hair pushing their mouthes closer together. Their tongues slid against each other, pushing and shoving, fighting for dominance within the heat of the moment. Donghae broke the kiss before traveling downward, his hands moving Hyukjae's forgotten and wrinkled shirt upward. Donghae smirked as he pulled it over the others head before trapping his arms within it before leaving light kisses along Hyukjae's collar bone. "You wouldn't dare." Hyukjae breathed as Donghae smiled and tilted his head to the side cutely. 
 
"I have no idea what you are talking about, Hyukkie." Donghae purred and he continued his ministrations. Donghae attached his mouth to one of Hyukjae's s before and nipping at the bud gently; while making sure his one hand held Hyukjae's in place, his other wondered down and began teasing the other. He slowly bucked his hips causing Hyukjae to arch his back pushing himself further onto Donghae. "Someone's a little impatient," Donghae teased as he pulled away, finally releasing Hyukjae's hands. The first thing the other did was fling his shirt to the ground before grabbing a hold of Donghae's hips and grinding themselves against each other. 'Ah, Hyukjae..." Donghae gasped as he placed his hands against the others chest to balance himself before grinding down against Hyukjae with more force than expected. "Hyukkie," Donghae said between his gasps and moans, "Wearing clothes.... not fair... to ... you." 
 
Hyukjae's breathing slowed as their movements came to painfully antagonizing stop. "Want me to help you, Hae?" Hyukjae panted as his hands moved upward before tugging his boyfriends shirt. "Come on," Hyukjae said as Donghae bit his lip, "raise your hands up." Hyukjae smiled as the other complied to his request allowing him to discard Donghae's shirt onto the pile of long forgotten clothes already littering the floor. Hyukjae flipped their positions and Donghae mindlessly lifted his hips to make removing his pants easier for the other. "God Hae you are so... wh-what are you doing?" Hyukjae stuttered as Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck and pulled him downward into a hug. His boyfriends legs wrapped around Hyukjae's body before pulling him down so that they were laying beside each other. "Donghae?" Hyukjae asked before Donghae snuggled his face into Hyukjae's chest. 
 
"It's late Hyukkie, we should sleep now." Donghae whispered as he giggled. "Night Hyukkie." Hyukjae sighed frustratingly as he closed his eyes. 'Do it because you love him...' Hyukjae thought to himself as he ran his hand through the others hair soothingly lulling Donghae to sleep. 
 
~End of Flashback~
 
Hyukjae slowly crawled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom as he laughed half heartedly thinking about the serious problem that he had to deal with the night before. "Donghae," Hyukjae said as he walked into the bathroom, "almost done with your shower, I need one too." 
 
"I'll be out in a minute." Donghae responded from the other side of the shower curtain. "I just need to wash the soap out of my hair and then it's all yours." Donghae continued to hum whatever song he chose to be singing before the other walked in and all the sudden he froze in his place; the sound of the toilet flushing scaring him to death. "Hyukjae did you just..?"
 
"Oh yes, yes I did." Hyukjae responded while laughing as he grabbed a towel and counted down in his head. '3...2...1' Suddenly there was a loud scream from the man inside the shower as the water turned freezing cold. Donghae quickly jumped out of the shower before quickly covering himself with the curtain. "Awe, water to cold for you Hae?" Hyukjae teased as he held the others towel out in front of him. "Why don't you come and dry off? You'll be much warmer."
 
 
Donghae nodded as he glanced around the room in hopes of finding a towel closer to him than the one Hyukjae held on the other side of the room. "You little ." Donghae growled as he began walking forward until the curtain prevented him from moving any further. "Give me my towel." 
 
"Come get it." was Hyukjae's only reply as he waited for his boyfriend to come forward. "oh don't give me that look, cutie, I'm only being a nice boyfriend and getting a towel for his yebo." 
 
"Do not call me that!" Donghae whined. The room was quiet for a minute while Donghae thought about what he should do. "You know what?" Donghae said as he let go of the curtain that he had held at his wait before walking forward and up to Hyukjae who's eyes were on him intently. "Like what you see?" Donghae said as he grabbed the towel out of Hyukjae's hand and wrapped it around his waist. "ert."
 
"Come here." Hyukjae mumbled as he grabbed another towel off the bathroom shelf before starting to dry the others hair. "If you said please I would have just given you the towel, dummy." Hyukjae commented as he continued to dry the others hair. "But thank you for the lovely show." Hyukjae laughed as Donghae punched him in the shoulder before walking out of the bathroom.
 
"Just for that I'm not making you breakfast!" Donghae's voice sounded from the hallway.
 
"But Hae," Hyukjae shouted as he ran after the other, "Food!"