Part 21

I Lost the Bet

 i feel like this chapter is long (and I hope it's not boring.)....

   "So this is my house," Hyukjae said as he walked in the door behind the two siblings who have been happily chatting away in the car on the way home. "Well our house, which will now be your house..."

    "Already ten times better than my old house." Hyunjae said as she placed her stuff by the couch and began to walk around the living room inspecting the interior. "You two have a lovely taste for decor and- oh my god what is that adorable thing over there! Come here cutie!" Hyunjae squealed as she ran over to the confused dog that allowed itself to be picked up and cuddled by the young girl. "He's adorable! What's his name?" she asked as she continued to pet the now happy dog.

    "His name is Bada," Donghae replied. "He's the cutest little thing in the world; Hyukjae also thinks so but he just hates to admit it." He added with a loud whisper. "So now we need to address the issue of where you will be sleeping for the next several years of your life." 

    Hyukjae walked over to the bags laying on the floor before picking them up and heading towards the stairs. "We have a guest room that has a closet, night stands, a desk, and most importantly a bed in it." He started to explain as Hyunjae followed him up the stairs with Bada in hand. "It's all white and pretty bland in color but we could always fix that later if you would like." 

    Hyunjae walked into the bedroom before flopping onto the bed. "This is awesome. Proceed to leave the luggage and go about your business. I will find you if I require any assistance." She said before waving them out of the room. 

    The two men stopped and stared at her before Hyukjae started heading towards the door only to be pulled back by Donghae. "Excuse me?" Donghae asked questioningly. "Would you like to try that one again?"

    "I'm just joking," Hyunjae giggled as she sat up and crossed her leg before puling her bag towards her on the bed. "I would like some help putting the little stuff I have away, please." She smiled towards the two as Hyukjae walked over to the dresser and opened it before awaiting orders. "I also want to talk about what you guys have in mind for school and stuff because I still need to go to that... unfortunately. Okay not really because I love school, but it will be weird because I don't know anyone here and my accent is weird fro living in America for forever." Hyunjae continued to explain as she put her clothes onto the bed and watched as the guys helped her to put them away. She laughed as she watched Hyukjae quickly shove her underwear into a drawer. "I only have like three pairs of pants and five shirts so you don't need to use several drawers, only one will do."

    Donghae looked to Hyukjae before frowning a little. "Hyunjae," he started as Hyukjae silently nodded in agreement. "We can go shopping tomorrow and get you all the stuff you need, and don't worry because Hyukjae designs clothes so-"

    "That's so cool!" Hyunjae said as she jumped up and down on the bed before leaping off and landed on Donghae who caught her without making it look difficult, which it was. "Thanks, you guys are cool." She gave them both a hug, said a quick goodnight, before kicking them out of her room for good claiming that she was tired and needed some sleep; respecting her wishes Donghae and Hyukjae left before heading to bed themselves for the night.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "God you guys, you should really learn that since you have a girl in the house now that you should probably put some clothes on before going to bed." Hyunjae said as she walked into the guy's bedroom and flipped on the light. "It's really quite cute, but I don't want to walk in here one day and like... see your stuff, ya know?"

    Donghae, who had finally gained consciousness, quickly attempted to cover himself while Hyukjae was laughing quietly to himself. "Get out of here! Holy ! Out!" Donghae shouted before he slumped himself underneath the covers to hide himself. "We are going to need to set up some ground rules and why the hell are you still in here, Hyunjae!"

    "Jae, could you please leave?" Hyukjae said as he sat up not caring about covering his stomach. If he had to compare the situation it would be no worse than being seen in a swimsuit, so there was nothing to fret about really, except for Donghae who happened to be beside him. "It's only day two and I don't think he is ready for you to see him quite yet." 

    "Oh my god, Hyukjae shut up!" Donghae whined as he buried his face into his pillow. "Hyunjae go downstairs and wait for us and we'll go out for breakfast, just get out of the room!" After he heard the door close and the sound of Hyunjae's footsteps finally disappeared, Donghae climbed out of bed and hurried to go get dressed. "We need to set down some ground rules for her," Donghae started to rant as he slipped on some pants, "like learning to knock on a damned door or not coming into our room in the morning."

    "Afraid she will walk in on us?" Hyukjae asked as he began to move about. "She is twelve years old and I'm pretty sure she knows what is."

    "She doesn't have to see it!" Donghae hissed as he searched through their dresser for a shirt. Hyukjae walked over to Donghae, who was still mindlessly ranting, and wrapped his arms around him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hyukjae, put some pants on! Have underwear on at least!" Donghae said before scurrying away from the man. "Be downstairs soon so we can start our day of shopping and spending everything I just earned in my last paycheck." Donghae muttered the last part to himself before heading downstairs to find Hyunjae sitting on the couch with Bada while watching the morning news. "Having fun?" Donghae asked the girl as he sat next to her and began putting on his shoes. "Eh, sorry about this morning I'm just not used to girls walking in on me half after... well... never mind."

    Hyunjae nodded, "It's okay I will learn to knock before I walk into your room is all, but if I come home one day and you two are going at it in the kitchen or something it's not my fault." 

    Donghae felt his face go red from ear to ear and was at a loss for words. "Why are you so comfortable talking about this kind of stuff?" Donghae asked. "Are you even old enough to know what is?"

    "I didn't do much with my free time besides read books and watch the occasional movie or two, and sometimes those books had scenes in them. I did heave a health class and I happened to learn where babies come from; believe it or not I also know how gay works, too. It's not that hard to figure out where you stick it... so are you the top or bottom in your relationship with Hyukjae?" Hyunjae ended with a smirk and a small giggle.

    "Have you no shame girl?" Hyukjae's voice resonated from behind them. "But since you really want to know, Donghae's the bottom." Donghae, not being able to handle the embarrassment any longer had hid his face behind one of the pillows on the couch and curled up in a ball. "I mean we have tried both but he prefers to receive rather to give, and with an like your brothers I am more than happy to oblige." Hyukjae was now leaning on the back of the couch engaging in conversation with the girl as Donghae continued to die of embarrassment and humiliation. "If you don't have any further questions I suggest we proceed to the car and head out for breakfast before Donghae goes into social malfunction." 

    "I'm already there!" Donghae sobbed through the pillow before Hyukjae reached over and grabbed it forcing him to come out and join them for breakfast.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Can I really order anything I want?" Hyunjae asked as she read over the menu for the hundredth time since they received them. "Like anything I want?"

    "Anything you want, Hyunjae, just order it." Donghae responded and smiled a little when he seen how happy his sisters face got. He leaned over to Hyukjae before tugging at his shirt telling him to lean closer. "Will raising her her be this emotionally challenging all the time?" Donghae whispered into his ear.

    "For you or her?" Hyukjae replied with a small laugh. "Because right now I just see a happy girl, but you on the other hand have been on an emotional roller coaster ride ever since you've woken up this morning." Donghae mumbled to himself and tried his best to ignore Hyukjae, which didn't work out that much, but he still tried none the less. The two men watched as Hyunjae ordered an array of things from french toast to pancakes and just prayed to god that she would be able to eat it all. "So, how did you manage to get here exactly?" Hyukjae asked the girl before he began eating.

    Hyunjae finished what food she had in before answering the question. "I managed to save up some money that I either won in school for scholars and I might have possibly taken some from my parents...." She started before she took a bite of bacon. "Anyway, there is this lovely thing called the internet and because of Donghae's job I was able to find his address online and so I came here hoping that he would welcome me; if you guys didn't I was just going to try and get a job somewhere and live on my own."

    "No one questioned the fact that a twelve year old girl was riding on a plane alone?" Donghae asked. 

    Hyunjae smirked as she answered. "I made fake papers claiming that I was traveling for educational purposes and they didn't question it at all." Hyukjae laughed as Donghae just looked the other way; he was slowly starting to accept that Hyunjae was going to act however she wanted and not like some little princess. "I want to know more about you guys, this just can't be all about me if we are going to be a family you know. I need to know what I'm working with." 

    Donghae, since Hyukjae was currently stuffing his face with food, thought that it would be best if he just started first. "My full name is Lee Donghae, as you know, and I was originally born and somewhat raised in Mokpo. At the age of 15 I was left alone and my best friend Heechul took me in and gave me a place to live as well as helping me through college." Hyunjae nodded as she continued eating her food, which surprised Donghae a little considering that she had a lot of food. "My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the sea and I'm great at playing soccor as well as swimming." 

    "How did you two meet?" Hyunjae asked openly not minding which one of the two answered. 

    "Oh that is a funny one." Hyukjae started. "First of all let me tell you more about myself, okay?" Hyunjae nodded happily her attention now away from her food and now completely on Hyukjae. "I am one year older than Donghae, figure that out yourself, and I design clothes for a living. Thanks to Hae I now own a little clothing store downtown with my design partner. I lived with my parents until I was 22 and moved out when I bought the house I now share with Donghae. We met through this stupid speed dating thing that my friends signed me up for; Donghae was dressed up as this lovely woman and tricked me into believing so for three months."

    "It was a bet!" Donghae interrupted. "My friends bet me to dress up as a woman and go to this speed dating thing and I managed to get Hyukjae's number; I just wanted to get rid of it but Kyuhyun was all like 'I dare you to go out with him a few times then end it' but it ended up going for three months." Donghae kept explaining while Hyukjae just nodded in agreement. "One day I finally realized that I really, really like him and I told him I was a guy and here we are? That was a very bad explanation and now I feel stupid." Donghae said as he slouched in his chair. "He proposed to me in bed one mornin- not like that you ert!" Donghae quickly stopped saying. "It was sweet and he said some sentimental about love and stuff."

    Hyukjae slapped Donghae across the shoulder, "That took me forever to think of your ungrateful !" Hyukjae continued to pout as Donghae wrapped his arms around him. "Yah, get off me and talk to me when you have thought of a decent apology." Hyukjae complained. 

    "Hyukkie, I love you." Donghae sang happily as he continued to hug the other. "I see that smile you're trying to hide so don't try and act like you're pissed."

    "Is this how you two act on a daily basis?" Hyunjae asked as she finished the last piece of her pancake. "Because if it is you should really consider seeing a councilor; or I could be your councilor!" Donghae pulled away from Hyukjae before taking his hand and standing up from the table stating that it was time to leave. Hyunjae nodded happily and followed the couple out to their car, after reminding them that they needed to pay for their food. "So where are we going exactly?" Hyunjae asked as they pulled up the into the parking lot of the mall. 

    "We are going to shop at the mall; to buy you new clothes or things that you would like for your room." Donghae answered. "We really don't have anything for a twelve year old girl to do at the house."

    "I know this is going to sound stupid..." Hyunjae asked as she climbed out of the car and began following Hyukjae and Donghae through the parking lot, "but what is a mall?"

    "A mall is a building with tons of stores in it, so instead of running to several different stores to shop you can just come here and walk to them all." Hyukjae explained as he began to swing his and Donghae's hands in between them. Hyukjae noticed Hyunjae watching them, most importantly their hands before holding out his other hand. "Wanna join?" he asked before she ran up to them and grabbed his other hand with hers. 

    Hyukjae and Donghae were currently sitting outside the dressing room of yet another store while they waited for Hyunjae who was trying on outfits inside. "Do you think she will have enough outfits after this?" Donghae asked Hyukjae. "If she likes the ones she's trying on I mean."

    "If she doesn't we can always buy her more." Hyukjae said before pulling out his phone and bringing out his notepad. "So far we has five sun dresses, ten pairs of pants, I lost count of all the shirts, if she likes these skirts that makes five of those, and we bought her shoes too." Hyukjae slid his phone back into his pocket before grabbed Donghae's hand and intertwining their fingers. "If all fails I can always make her some clothes, too." 

    "I want to go to the electronics store after this and buy her a cell phone," Donghae said. "Don't even go all 'she's to young to have one' on me because I don't care. I want to have some way to stay in touch with her if she goes out somewhere." Donghae sat and stared at the wall as he ran his thumb over the top of Hyukjae's hand. "I have an old bookshelf at Heechul's place and tons of books; we could put that in her room since she likes to read." 

    "Hae look at us," Hyukjae started, "We are acting like parents..." Donghae laughed and nodded a little as he laughed. "And since we are naming off a list of things we need to buy we should get her some colored sheets for her bed and posters or something. Oh, and bada needs dog food." 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "I got them, just go get the door!" Donghae said as Hyunjae bounded happily towards the front door with one of her bags in hand. "Donghae grabbed a fare few while Hyukjae followed in suit with the rest of the things they had bought that day. Hyunjae was jumping and shouting at them to hurry up because holding the door open was boring and that Bada might run outside. "We are coming, calm down!" Donghae responded as he reached the front door and worked his way inside with Hyukjae following him. The couple didn't notice the looks they were getting from the old couple down the street, but it's not like they cared any. 

    "Can I go outside and sit under the tree and read my new book, please!" Hyunjae begged as soon as Hyukjae and Donghae dropped the bags in the living room. "I promise I will keep my new clothes clean; it's just that I started it already and it is amazing and it's so nice out and-"

    "Hyunjae if you want to read so bad why are you not outside reading yet?" Donghae asked as he handed his sister her book from one of the bags. "Make sure you take Bada outside with you since's he's been in the house all day and come in if we call you." Hyunjae quickly thanked him before grabbing the book and bolting outside with Bada following in pursuit. 

    "Motherly much." Hyukjae snickered as he dropped some more bags onto the couch. "You sound worse than my mother, and believe me when I say that is pretty bad." Donghae mumbled something under his breath before Hyukjae walked over pulled the other in for a hug. "It's kind of cute though, sweetheart." 

    "Thanks," Donghae said before he gave Hyukjae a kiss. Donghae tried to pull away but Hyukjae's hands just pulled him closer and he accepted it and let him continue. Donghae moaned slightly and wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck as his tongue was being fought with and pushed around by the other. "Hyuk, she is right outside." Donghae mumbled into the kiss only to receive a quick 'I don't care' before he was pushed onto the couch with all the bags. "And what do you plan on doing?" Donghae asked as Hyukjae hovered over him.

    "I was going to shoot for a quick blow-job before she decided to come back inside..." Hyukjae said as he ran his hands up Donghae's thighs. "But if you had something better on your mind I am up for that, too." Donghae smirked before pulling Hyukjae by his shirt collar and flipping their positions so that Hyukjae was seated comfortably on the couch and he was kneeling on the floor in between his legs. "Not going to panic because Hyunjae is right outside?" Hyukjae asked as Donghae's hands quickly began to undo his pants.

    Hyunjae was right outside, but it's not like she was sitting there watching them do this. The chance of her walking in only made it that more exciting, at least for Donghae. "Does it look like I care?" He asked one he finally managed to free the other from the constraint of his boxers. "Unless you suddenly care and I could always leave you and go do something else..."

    "Donghae," Hyukjae whined as he threaded his hand in the others hair. "Please just do something; it only does this for you now be impressed and help me out!" Donghae smirked before leaning forward and running his tongue up Hyukjae's length before taking it in his mouth. "Hae," Hyukjae moaned as he bucked his hips upward, "more..." The other hummed in approval and began to move his head up and down more until he heard the back door open. 

    "Donghae? Hyukjae? I'm thirsty, do we have anything to drink?" Hyunjae's voice sounded as they heard her footsteps moving through the kitchen. Hyukjae quickly pushed Donghae off of him and onto the floor before hopping on and painfully trying to get his hardened self situated back inside his pants. Donghae, who was still on the floor, tried his best to fix his shirt and try to hide the bulge inside his pants, too. "Can I just get something out of the fridge or-ohh....." Hyunjae stopped in the doorway and covered up Bada's face with her book. "Bada don't look, your appa's were being naughty. Everything alright you two?" Hyunjae asked as she remained in the doorway looking over the two men. 

    "Feel free to take whatever you want our of the fridge." Donghae sighed as fell onto the ground. "Tell you what, anytime you are hungry feel free to just go and eat whatever you want and if it is a meal time just be all like 'Yah, get off your lazy asses and make me dinner!' or something." Donghae continued to complain as he made his way up off the floor and over to the doorway. "Now go get whatever the hell you want and go back outside and read because you just killed my mood and I'm not very happy about it."

    "Oh, you can be direct if you want to." Hyunjae replied as she was lead to the backdoor with her drink in hand. "And if you are going to get it on I suggest you do it in the bedroom because I won't go in there anymore. I had plans of sitting on that couch later..." Hyunjae said as she walked outback and sat under the tree in the backyard and opened her book again. 

    Donghae walked back into the living room and picked up some bags before heading to the stairs. "I don't think we should create another open opportunity for blue balls today, so let's just get all this stuff upstairs and in her room before she goes to sleep tonight." Donghae said as Hyukjae nodded in agreement before bringing the rest of the bags upstairs with him. "When we were out and about I called Heechul and had him come over and set up that bookcase so hopfully he didn't it all up." Donghae opened Hyunjae's bedroom door before walking inside and placing the stuff on her bed. 

    "Hey, looks like Heechul didn't screw it up." Hyukjae said as he walked over to the shelf that was full of books. "Looks like he did a pretty good job and got most of your old books." Hyukjae took one of the shopping bags and began placing the new books, that Donghae just had to give in and buy her, on the the shelf with the old ones. "If she manages to finish all of these I will be amazed." Hyukjae claimed and nodded as Donghae claimed that he would hold the other to that. "Hae, what the hell are you doing?" he asked as Donghae was trying his best to take the white covers off the bed and replace them with the new blue one they bought for Hyunjae.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Donghae and Hyukjae were quietly budging each other with their feet underneath the dinner table (or trying to play footsies, whatever you prefer) while the three had their dinner. Donghae, who had made tacos once again for dinner, was having a blast as he stuffed his face full of food while Hyunjae and Hyukjae engaged in conversation about more important things. "I lived in this town for my whole life so I've never been that fond of the inner city institutions." Hyukjae started. "My parents enrolled me in this private school in the suburb area just a few blocks from here; would you be interested in something like that or a more inner city type school setting?" 

    "Well I went to a public school in America and it was pretty decent when it came to maintaining a decent level of well being, but it could have been better." Hyunjae explained as she grabbed some more cheese and loaded it onto her food. "There were several ups and downs to both systems there; for example the private institutions cost money while the public ones do not, but you get a better educational background when attending the private one." Donghae looked up from his food and started to attempt to pay attention to their conversation, but he still really didn't care. Heechul never stressed education that much or gave much incite about it, and since he didn't have the money he attended a private school he didn't give them much though. He never even knew that Hyukjae attended one to be honest; it was just one of those things that they never talked about often enough. "If it doesn't bother you I would prefer to be enrolled in the private school but it is your choice over all." Hyunjae finished before she began to eat again.

    "I am fine with whatever school you choose," Hyukjae replied. "It's your education and ultimately your choice." Hyunjae nodded before continuing eating while Hyukjae turned his attention to Donghae who was now just lightly picking at the food on his plate as he thought about things. "Do you have any input, Hae?"

    "Where ever you choose I'm happy with; as long as you dedicate yourself to your schoolwork." Donghae replied. They finished with their dinner and Hyukjae agreed to wash the dishes, since it was his night, and they decided that tomorrow Hyunjae would have a turn. Hyukjae was also relieved because there was someone else in the house to help teach him how to clean the house without tearing it apart, and Donghae was secretly appreciative of that, too. "What is your book about?" Donghae asked as his show went to commercial. "You haven't put it down since we got home."

    Hyunjae looked up from her book before marking her page and closing it. "It's a story about this guy and how he runs off because he has these powers." Hyunjae started to explain as Hyukjae came in a took the middle spot on the couch. "So far, from what I've read, there are these people who want him because he has these powers and that's why he ran away. I think it would be so cool to have powers like that!" 

    After their show was over, or at least what Hyukjae and Donghae managed to watch between their cuddling (with some light kissing) session decided that it was time for Hyunjae to go to bed; they all had to get up early if they wanted to go meet with the school tomorrow, plus both men had to work. "Okay, Hyunjae time for you to go to bed, get going." Donghae said as he motioned for the girl to head upstairs. The girl rolled her eyes before closing her book, hopping off the couch, and headed upstairs. "Three.... two... one.." Donghae started to count as he leaned against Hyukjae and when he reached zero they heard a high pitched squeal before Hyunjae came barreling down the stairs. 

    "Is this a phone?" Hyunjae cheered happily as she danced around the living room. "There is no way this is a brand new smart phone! I didn't even get to have a phone before; thank you so much!" she finished saying as she hugged both of the men still lounging around on the couch tightly. "I promise I won't do anything stupid with the computer, and the bookshelf is amazing! It's like my own little library!" Hyunjae was already running back up the stairs calling Bada to follow her which he did happily. 

    "I'm glad she likes the stuff." Hyukjae said as he turned off the tv. "And since she will be locked in her room for the rest of the night we can finally be alone~"

    "That was the plan." Donghae said with a smirk as he leaned into Hyukjae's arms and pulled his head down for the kiss. "I've been planning it all night long."