Part 26

I Lost the Bet

     The sun was shining brightly outside and through a gap of a darkened bedroom window a tiny bit of that light managed to escape and hit one of the sleeping men strait in the face. "It's millions of miles away and it aims perfectly every ing time." Donghae grumbles as he flips over on his stomach and buries his face in his pillow. "I'm too tired to move."

    He shivers lightly as fingers trace down his back before reaching the beginning of the sheet placed perfectly over his before moving upward again. "It's your fault." Hyukjae his side and pulled the other closer to him before wrapping his arms around Donghae. "I was good after two rounds but you wanted to set that record." 

    Donghae buried his face into Hyukjae's chest in an attempt to hide his face from the sun and the older. It wasn't his fault that he was a little demanding last night but going from a daily does of Hyukjae to a week without really hurt his libido, and everyone says that Hyukjae is the one. "We'll beat it during our honeymoon." Donghae mumbled. "Speaking of which, where do you want to go for that anyway?"

    "Let me worry about that." Hyukjae whispered as he ran his hands soothingly up and down the others back. "You worry about where you're going to put Hyunjae for a few days." 

    Donghae hummed in agreement, or maybe he was just too tired to really think anything through enough to answer. ", we need to go get her don't we?" Donghae asked finally realizing that his sister was in fact still at her friends house. Donghae pushed Hyukjae hands from his waist as crawled through the sheets and fell onto the floor. "I have successfully made it out of the bed."

    Hyukjae sat up and watched his fiancé make an attempt to pick himself up off the floor. "I'm proud of you sweetheart." Hyukjae clapped when Donghae managed to get to his feet and make for the bathroom. "Don't fall asleep in the shower." Hyukjae reminded the younger before crawling out of bed himself. He decided that it would be best to clean the bed sheets because he really didn't want to sleep on messy blankets again. Hyukjae slipped on a pair of sweatpants before  stripping the bed and walking downstairs and into the laundry room. He tossed in some soap and the water before shutting the lid and making his way to the living room to wake up Bada. "Bada where are you? Time to go outside." Hyukjae whistled before opening up the back door for the white fur-ball who came bounding through the kitchen and out the door. The sun and warmth felt nice so Hyukjae decided to wonder out in the backyard.

    "Morning Hyukjae." A voice giggled from the yard beside his. "Great morning to out and about, huh? Care to join me for some tea?" Hyukjae glanced over towards the voice before sighing to himself. How did he manage to forget that his neighbor loved to enjoy her morning tea... his single lady neighbor.. 

    "Good morning, Miss.. I would love to join you but I seem to have prior engagements, like changing so I'll just be going." Hyukjae started to head back indoors before his neighbor called out for him again. He really wished he would have invested in that taller fence (curse his cheap self). 

    "How many times did I tell you to call me Ji-yoon and not miss?" The girl giggled as she walked over to the fence. 

    "Listen girly how about you back off?" Donghae said as he came bounding out the doorway before wrapping his arms around Hyukjae's waist from behind. "He clearly has no interest in you so shove off and leave my fiancé alone, got it?" Donghae nuzzled his face into the side of Hyukjae's neck lovingly while Hyukjae tried to hide his flushing face in his hands. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to be taking him inside, thank you." Donghae said as he pulled Hyukjae into the kitchen.

    "What was that about?" Hyukjae asked as Donghae continued to cling to him possessively. 

    "Mine," Donghae whined before letting go and running a hand through his still wet hair. It was clear that Donghae heard what was going on upstairs and quickly finished his shower to come and see what was wrong. "She needs to look elsewhere and not at you." Donghae quietly complained as he began to sort through the fridge to find something to make for breakfast. "Go upstairs and shower while I make something to eat then we can go get Hyunjae; since it's nice maybe we can spend the day together or something away from our backyard..." Donghae muttered the last part to himself as he pulled out a pan from the cupboard and started on breakfast. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "We played tennis, went swimming, and then watched movies the whole night!" Hyunjae continued to talk on an on about her night at Hana's house. "Her mom even let us eat ice cream at like three in the morning." 

    "No wonder the girl has hyperactive issues..." Hyukjae mumbled as he drove only to be slapped by Donghae.

    "Shut it Hyuk," Donghae warned before the car finally came to a stop in front of Hyukjae's store. "Okay, everyone out of the car and inside we have a lot of stuff to do today. Hyunjae, behave while we are in here." The girl nodded as she climbed out of the car and followed the two men inside the busy store and to the back dressing room. They stopped to say hi to Hangeng who was busy running around helping customers and Donghae waved to Krystal who was handling the front counter nicely. "I told you she would be a good worker." Donghae muttered to Hyukjae receiving a hesitant 'Yeah you're right,' in reply. 

    "Hyunjae, enter the back room with us please." Hyukjae said as he opened the door for the young girl and her brother before stepping into the tiny work room. "I need you to change and put this on." Hyukjae said as he went to go grab the light blue dress hanging on a hanger. "We'll face the wall while you change." Hyukjae said handing the dress to the girl and turning around with Donghae. 

    "What's this for?" Hyunjae asked as she took the dress and started to change despite wanting to. "Is it for your wedding?" 

    "Yeah, you like it?" Donghae asked.

    "It's pretty but... uhh... could one of you help me?" Hyunjae hesitated. "I think I'm stuck." Donghae turned around, followed by Hyukjae, to help the girl. After trying their best to hold in their laughter they helped Hyunjae find her way out of the maze of fabric and find the correct arm and head holes. "Thanks." she said as Hyukjae finished tying the ribbon in the back. 

    "You're welcome." Hyukjae replied. "I need you to step up on the platform so I can get the measurements I need to hem it. We don't want you in something that doesn't fit now do we?" Donghae took a seat on the tiny couch in the room while he watched Hyukjae go to work doing his thing. Donghae found it quite enjoyable, he never got the chance to watch hhis fiancé working before and it was a sight. Hyukjae looked so submersed in his work occasionally sticking out his tongue in concentration or stopping to move back and look at what he has changed so far. "I need you to hold your arms out to the side while I get your chest measurements." Hyukjae told the girl. "If I poke you with a needle or you feel uncomfortable just tell me and I'll stop."

    "I won't feel uncomfortable." Hyunjae answered as she held out her arms to let Hyukjae get the measurements and adjust the dress. "i know you need to adjust it to my chest, even though there is nothing there." Hyunjae pouted slightly before looking to her brother. "Donghae has a bigger chest than i do." 

    "I do not!" Donghae complained as he covered his chest with his arms. "I do not, nor will I ever, have man s. My chest is just unusually muscular because I've been working out."

    Hyukjae laughed a little, "Yeah working out.." 

    It didn't take long for Hyukjae to finish adjusting and altering the dress which was followed by Donghae complaining that he didn't get to see what Hyukjae had made for him to wear for the wedding. The two still couldn't believe that their wedding was going to be next weekend and Hyunjae was just as happy about it as they were. The three Lee's would finally be a family. "Why do I have to go to this stupid lunch thing if it's all of your friends?" Hyunjae complained as they walked to the small cafe down the street. Today was the day everyone was gathering for lunch to discuss the final plans of the wedding to come, and it was also a informal party for Hyunjae so everyone could meet her. 

    "Can you please stop complaining and just go with it?" Donghae asked nicely. "Everyone really wants to meet you and you'll finally get to see the faces to those names on your phone. They are like our family and you'll love them; Kyuhyun might and probably will be an exception to all of that." The three walked through the doors of the cafe to be met by Yesung and Ryeowook who were hard at work serving the Sunday crowd as they made their way to the back of the cafe where their friends had gathered. 

    "Heenim!" Hyunjae squealed as she left the other two behind and ran to go give Heechul a hug who stood up and was waiting with open arms. "They didn't tell me you were going to be here. I've missed you." 

    Heechul didn't like to admit it but he had a way with kids and Hyunjae was no exception. Every time in the past few weeks he came to visit he always found himself playing with the girl in some way. He had to admit that he was a great grandparent. "I missed you too babe." Heechul said as he hugged the girl and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You're sitting next to me right?" Heechul said as he patter the seat next to him and waited for the girl to sit down. 

    "At least she's happy to see someone." Donghae said as he watched Hyunjae take the seat next to Heechul before pulling up a seat with Hyukjae. Heechul just smiled and shrugged before taking a sip of the drink he had in front of him. "Hyunjae, how about you introduce yourself to everyone?" Donghae asked.

    Hyunjae stood up, "My name is Lee Hyunjae and I'm Donghae's sister. I'm twelve years old and love to read so you should buy me books if you feel that gifts are necessary. Hello~" She bowed before waving to everyone and taking her seat. 

    Leeteuk started off the introductions by waving from the other side of the table and smiling. The introductions lasted a few minutes until everyones name was said, all including their ages too just to make Leeteuk and Heechul feel old. Hyunjae was happy to meet all of the men and took a rather special liking to the manake of the group who shortened his introduction to 'My name's Kyuhyun and that's all you need to know'. With the shortest between them Donghae guessed that it was only natural for Hyunjae to get along with Kyuhyun more; the boy after all was just a kid who had an obsession with wine and Starcraft. 

    "We need to talk about some wedding related things now." Sungmin said as he calmed everyone down and pulled out a notebook. "We have the location secured, the guests invited, flowers picked out, and all the guests invited. Is there anything else that we need to go over or include that Kyuhyun and I missed?"

    "What about our honeymoon?" Donghae asked as he sat up. "We haven't talked about that at all yet and I want to know. Will it be somewhere nice and fancy or simple? I wanna have a long honeymoon Hyukkie~" Donghae ended with a whine  causing Hyukjae to blush slightly. 

    "I told you not to worry about that and I'm not going to tell you what I have planned. You have to wait just like everyone else." Hyukjae replied. Donghae just pouted and crossed his arms and put his head on the table before giving Hyukjae the best pout he could. "That's not going to work." Hyukjae said as he looked away from Donghae otherwise he might have given in. 

    Heechul rolled his eyes and sighed. "Someone's eager to get his hubby all alone for some y time." 

    "Heechul please watch your mouth around the girl." Hyukjae said trying to cover his own . The last thing he wanted to get blamed for increasing Hyunjae already profound knowledge about the world of . The great god shishus knows what would end up coming out of Heechul's mouth that girl was not yet old enough to hear. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The day went by fast and before they knew it Donghae and Hyukjae were spending the remaining few hours of their weekend sitting on the couch watching an action movie. "Did you already check to see if Hyunjae was asleep?" Hyukjae asked as Donghae walked back into the living room with a bowl in his hands. "and what do you have there?" Hyukjae said trying to see if the other was hiding ice cream somewhere and not telling him about it. "Is that maple syrup on fruit salad? That's disgusting Hae." Hyukjae said while scrunching up his nose and turning his attention back to the movie. 

    "It's not disgusting!" Donghae replied as he sat down on the couch and looked at the food in his bowl. "It tastes amazing. I opened the fridge because I was hungry and I saw the fruit salad I made the other day and began thinking how amazing it would taste with maple syrup all over it." Donghae shoved a spoonful into his mouth before humming happily while Hyukjae tried his best not to gag. "It's amazing Hyukkie you should try it, and Hyunjae is in bed already so..." his voice trailed off as he winked suggestively to the man beside him. 

    Hyukjae grabbed the remote and turned off the movie before taking the bowl out of Donghae's hands after the younger managed to get another bite of... whatever he was eating and walked it to the kitchen. "Come on," Hyukjae motioned as he walked back into the living room with his arms open, "Get up." Hyukjae opened his arms and grabbed a handful off Donghae's glorious as he hopped into his arms. Donghae sighed contently as he buried his face into Hyukjae neck before attaching his lips and lightly. "Hae," Hyukjae tried to hold back a moan as he felt the other nip at the sensitive spot on his neck. Hyukjae walked into their bedroom before kicking the door closed and placing Donghae onto the bed. 

    Hyukjae took a few steps back before pulling off his shirt and throwing it on the floor and doing the same with his pants. Donghae watched with glazed eyes as Hyukjae stripped himself of his clothes and his breath hitched as he moved towards the bed. Hyukjae pressed his lips gently against Donghae's before working his hands under the others shirt tugging it off and discarding it to the floor. Donghae purred appreciatively as Hyukjae's mouth traveled down his chest and latched itself onto one of Donghae's sensitive s. Donghae's hands threaded themselves into Hyukjae's black hair encouraging the other to continue with his teasing acts. Hyukjae's teeth and tongue attacked the reddened buds enjoying soft whimpers that were staring to fill the room. Donghae was sensitive there and Hyukjae knew it, but because of it the younger often kept him away from them always wanting to skip over the in most cases and go strait to what made them both feel good. 

    "Hyukkie," Donghae finally let a moan escape his lips. "Wh-what are you do-oing?" He managed to stutter. Donghae's eyes were dazed and his mind elsewhere when he felt Hyukjae hands begin working on his pants. 

    With one last flick of his tongue Hyukjae pulled away before going back up teasingly keeping his lips centimeters apart from the others. "I'm just trying to show my lovely fiancé a little bit of love. Can't I be romantic without you complaining?" Donghae moaned in appreciation as Hyukjae took control of the kiss he initiated to keep the younger from protesting. His hands worked quickly to discard what clothes Donghae had left and purred appreciatively when their arousals rubbed together. "I love you." Hyukjae whispered before pulled down by an aggravated Donghae.

 

I am evil for ending the chapter like that, aren't I? (You all love me anyway, right...?) 

There is this lovely new two part story I have going right now with my friend.... you should check it out. It's called Voices Don't Matter (i have no idea how to post the link... Someone teach me please!)