Part 34

I Lost the Bet

 

Waves were splashing against the shore and the sun was shining brightly over to be covered up by clouds on a rare occasion. Donghae placed another towel on the ground before opening up his chair and taking a seat. "Hyuk, people are beginning to stare at me." Donghae said as Hyukjae put their umbrella into the sand. "I don't usually mind but your parents are here and what if they say something about all the attention I'm getting?"

    "Trust me, they don't care." Hyukjae replied as he laid down on the towel next to Donghae's chair.  "They love the fact that I'm going to be a father and did something productive with my life besides making dresses, plus Hyunjae will have their attention all day." Since it was such a lovely day the latter's parents decided to have a family day at the beach, and that meant showing up at their sons house at six o'clock in the morning to wake everyone up. If it wasn't for Donghae an early riser and having his face in the fridge searching for an early morning snack Hyukjae was sure that they would have dragged him out of bed in his underwear. "Why don't we go play in the water?" Hyukjae suggested as he stood up and held out his hand. "We don't have to go far, we can just wade."

    Donghae smiled and grabbed Hyukjae's hand letting his husband lead him towards the water. ", it's cold!" Donghae said as he let go of the others hand and retreated backwards once the water hit his feet. "Why do people like playing in this? It's freezing!" He slowly walked back into the water until he was knee deep and next to Hyukjae.

    "You love the water so don't act like a little just because you're pregnant." Hyukjae replied as he took ahold of Donghae's hand again.

    "I love the water, yeah, but I swim in pools where the water is moderate not the temperature of an ice tray." Donghae replied before letting the other lead him out a little farther. "You like the water, baby?" He asked out loud as the water began to caress his stomach. Donghae looked at Hyukjae, "The baby likes the water Hyukkie,  it kicked."

    "Maybe it wants to go swimming, too." The other replied with a smile on his face as he continued to wade around in the water with Donghae. "We should go to the pool sometime so you can swim around a little bit. I read in that pamphlet thing that swimming is good exercise."

    "Oppa!" Hyunjae shouted as she came running over to the two. "Look what grandpa and I found in the sand!" The girl held up the little shell in her hands. "It's a hermit crab and he said I can keep it! Can I keep it oppa?" 

    "Put that down before it bites you!" Hyukjae shouted. "And no you can't keep it!"

    "Yes she can keep it." Donghae replied. "It won't bite unless you agitate it so she will be fine." Hyukjae, not listening to Donghae's words, took the creature out of Hyunjae's hand to throw it back in the water but failed with it decided to latch itself to his finger. 

    "Get it off!" He shouted as he shook his hand about. "Get it off!"

    "What did I just get done telling you?" Donghae shouted back as he tried to grab Hyukjae's hand. 

    "Oppa you better not kill it!" Hyunjae wailed as she watched Hyukjae continued to shake his hand around. 

    "Lee Hyukjae stop waving your hand around like an idiot and hold still!" Hyukjae father said as he came walking over. Donghae now had a firm hold on the others hand and had the little crab sitting nicely in his palm as it continued to latch itself to Hyukjae's finger. "The more you move around the harder it grips; i thought I raised you to have enough common sense." Donghae snickered as Hyukjae's dad took a look at Hyukjae's finger. "Looks like it's going to be on there for a while. I should have suspected this from you, you were never good with animals."

    "Moooom," Hyukjae whined as his mother walked over to join the party. "Tell dad to shut up and help me get this thing off my finger."

    The lady just rolled her eyes and smacked her husband upside the head. "You, stop nagging your son," she said while scolding her husband. "You," she said as she turned to Hyukjae, "Grow up a little will you, and you sweetheart," she turned to Hyunjae, "Let's go play in the waves some more. First one to dunk grandpa wins. I have no idea how you manage to put up with him." She said to Donghae before leading the girl back out to the water.

    "Did I ever tell you how much I love your parents?" Donghae asked Hyukjae as they made their way back to their sitting spot. "Don't give me that look it's your own fault. Now, lay down and keep it in your palm until the thing calms down and unlatches."

    "How long is that going to take?" Hyukjae whined. "I bet it's going to be on my finger for hours."

    Donghae sighed, "Only you can manage to ruin a good day at the beach, and I was just starting to have fun." 

    Hyukjae pouted as he looked down at the creature in his hand. "I hate you." He mumbled before it squeezed his finger a little harder. "I'm sorry alright! Holy ... Donghae!"
    
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The sun began to set leaving the sky with an orange tint as the night sky began to fall in place. Hyunjae, along with her new hermit crab, had found it's way to her grandparents house while Hyukjae dragged a blindfolded Donghae into a semi-crowded lobby. "Hyuk, where are we?" Donghae whined as he came to a stop once again. "If you are taking me somewhere stupid I swear to god..." Hyukjae's parents decided to take Hyunjae in for the night in order to give the couple a well needed night to themselves and Hyukjae decided to take full advantage of it. 

    "Just wait and you'll see we are almost there, now stand over here to the side." He lead Donghae into an elevator and safely to the side out of harms way (like there was really any to begin with).

    "We are in a hotel aren't we?" Donghae asked.

    "Damn Hae, you no fun! Seriously..." Hyukjae cussed as his husband pulled off the blindfold. 

    "Short car ride, you can still smell the sea, busy lobby, and an elevator. It was obvious." Donghae shrugged as he leaned in to give Hyukjae a kiss. "But thank you," he mumbled against Hyukjae's lips. The elevator door opened and both of them made their way down the hallway stopping at what Donghae assumed was their room for the night. "Why the sudden urge to spend the night here?" Donghae asked as they walked into the room.

    "I thought it would be a nice surprise. We could lounge around, talk, and just be alone for a while." Hyukjae said as he wrapped his hands around the others waist hugging him from behind. "Want to go sit on the balcony and look at the stars?" He suggested and Donghae just nodded his head in reply before making his way to the bench outside. 

    "This is so cliche," Donghae mentioned after a few minutes of staring at the night sky. "Not only are we out looking at stars but we are huddled up against each other on a bench like old people." Hyukjae hummed in response. "Before you know it we will be sitting on our front porch late at night after we get the kids to sleep and thinking about what their futures will be like."

    "We do that now." Hyukjae shrugged. "But don't worry, I'll make sure to spice up your nights once in a while."

    Donghae snorted playfully, "You are too blunt." 

    "And you're not?" Hyukjae countered. "Last time I checked you were the one crawling all over me before we found out this whole ordeal." They were both silent for a few seconds before Hyukjae decided to open up his mouth and randomly blurt out nonsense. "I really like your man s." Donghae's mouth dropped open as he jolted upward and looked at his husband. "I know it's weird but they just look so... can I touch them?" 

    "What the actual Hyukjae?" Donghae said, and there really wasn't much more to say.

    "I thought that this would be a good time to just speak my mind." he replied. "You have no idea how many times in the middle of the night where I woke up and just stared at them. Isn't there anything weird like like that you wanted to just get off your chest?" Hyukjae asked. "Because if there was now would be a great time to say it sweetheart, so I don't feel like a complete idiot."

    "I want you to me in a dressing room." Donghae blurted out before slapping a hand across his mouth and looking down at the ground. "That's so embarrassing." He mumbled into his hand, "I can't believe I just said that aloud." 

    "What brought that one on?" Hyukjae smiled as he snuck his hand around Donghae's waist. "I am interested now."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Get in the jail!" Donghae said as he moved the silver piece to the square with bars and word jail painted on it. "And don't even think about saying you have the get out of jail free card because its right over here in my pile." 

    "You cheat! I should have never let you be the banker... I'm going to lose all my money to you and it's not fair. It took me a long time to buy all of those properties." It was late in the game and Hyukjae was starting to think that his idea of playing monopoly with Donghae was not a very good idea. He knew his husband was competitive to begin with, but his pregnant mood swings were not helping much even though he did look like he was having fun crushing Hyukjae with his fake empire. "If I controlled the money none of this would have happened. Now I'm stuck in jail; I won't last long at all! Do you see how hot I am?" 

    "Hyukjae, you cannot assume that you will be in jail just because you have abs." Donghae said plainly. "Plus if anyone were to touch you they would have to answer to me." Donghae took his next turn and made his way around the board landing on one of Hyukjae's properties. It was the last one in the green zone that he needed in order to create a monopoly in that district and he wanted it, badly. "For the last time, Hyukjae my love, I will give you anything you want for that property."

    Hyukjae propped himself onto his knees and leaned across the table (it was one of those tables close to the ground). "Anything I want?" Hyukjae asked and Donghae nodded. "Anything at all?"

    "I will let you out of jail, give you my amusement park for free, and even think about giving you my get out of jail free card." Donghae said as he offered up the cards and threw them in the middle of the game board. 

    "I want to touch your man s, chest, whatever you call it." Hyukjae said as he grabbed Donghae's hand and stood up dragging him to the bed. "Lay down."

    "What about the ga-"

    "Donghae, you said anything."

 

i usually don't put pictures on stories but... His moobs though.. His shirts gonna bust open (not that I care).