Part 25

I Lost the Bet

     Donghae was to busy running around the house trying to get ready for his and Hyukjae first night out together alone in a month. You could say that he was a little excited and couldn't make up his mind about what outfit to wear. His hair was styled simply and his glasses were sitting on his face as he worked on getting a pair of his colorful skinny jeans over his thighs. As he buttoned them he made himself a mental note to go shopping for pants or to hit the gym so the same thing that happened to Kyuhyun at work last week didn't happen to him; Donghae had to admit that Kyuhyun's pants ripping during their presentation was quite funny though. "Donghae are you soon ready to go?" Hyukjae voice called from downstairs. "If you take any longer there will be no time to go out."

    "I'm almost done," Donghae shouted through the house, "Can you please wait a few more minutes?" He ran over to his closet and pulled out a random shirt before tugging it on and running down the stairs. "We can go now." Donghae smiled as he slid on a pair of shoes and told Bada goodbye. 

    Hyukjae grabbed the car keys before hurrying out the front door with Donghae following behind him. They haven't had a proper date in a while and he was quite excited about it. He knew the perfect place to go, too; the amusement park. Hyukjae had been planning this type of date since his relationships from way back when but all of those have ended before he was given the chance to pull it off. A nice evening at the theme park ending with a lovely Ferris wheel ride and a kiss on the top. Too bad Donghae was terrified of heights, but he would attempt to conquer that one as it came. "I'm glad you decided to dress casual and not fancy sweetheart." Hyukjae said as they got closer to their destination. "Dealing with you in nice clothes where we are going would be a pain."

    "Where are we going, Hyuk?" Donghae asked as he connected one of his hands with Hyukjae's free one. "Are we going to have fun or is it going to be boring?"

    "Well I hope it's fun." Hyukjae muttered. "I always wanted to have a date where we are going... Oh look we are here." Hyukjae said as he pulled the car into an overfilled parking lot. "The amusement park!" Hyukjae smiled as he climbed out of the car and made his way over to Donghae's door to open it like the gentleman he is. Donghae nodded in agreement as he climbed out of the car and grabbed Hyukjae hand letting the other lead him on his way. The younger didn't show it but he loved places like this; it was secretly calling out his five year old inner self but Donghae tried his best to contain it for the sake of their date. "What do you want to do first?" Hyukjae said as he paid their way in through the crowd of people and their children with Donghae secretly grumbling about not being able to pay for himself (Hyukjae just defended with "We both share everything pay for anyway so deal with it,"). 

    "I want to go in the haunted house." Donghae declared as he bounded over to the line for the dark and dim lit building. "I've never been on one with a moving cart thing before so it should be fun." He noticed the pout on Hyukjae face as he continued to pull the other closer and closer to the front as the line moved. "Don't tell me you're scared?" Donghae teased.

    The two finally made it to the front of the ride, Donghae being excited while Hyukjae made a sad attempt to run away. The ride operator told them some bland words of encouragement and the moment the cart moved through the creaking door of the house and Hyukjae buried his head in Donghae's shoulder. "I don't like haunted houses." Hyukjae mumbled almost incoherently. 

    Donghae ran a hand soothingly over his fiancé's leg before squeezing his knee lightly. "Hyukjae fighting!" Donghae replied back coaxing the others head up. "You can do this Hyukkie, I believe in you." The couple continued to go throughout the ride without much complaint even though Hyukjae spent most of his time hiding his face in Donghae's shirt. The moment the ride ended Hyukjae was out of there; he moved faster than Donghae did last time they went to the movies and realized there was a free showing of Finding Nemo. 

    "This was not my plan of things to do today." Hyukjae sniffed as he wiped a few falling tears from his face. "I just thought we were going to get on some nice calm rides and talk or have a nice time... not... not that!" 

    Donghae walked over and gave Hyukjae a kiss before hugging him tight. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be that scared. "We can do whatever you want for the rest of the evening. We can even stay until it's dark and all the lights come on." Hyukjae pulled away from the hug with a smirk before grabbing Donghae wrist and dragging him off in the directions of his favorites rides. The two began having a nice time with their date having ridden all the roller coasters at least twice and waiting in the unbearably long line to ride in the bumper cars. Donghae and Hyukjae only gained a few odd stares from a group of children when riding the teacups; Hyukjae really didn't want to ride it at all but Donghae begged him and put on his best pout so there was really nothing he could do to say no. 

    Soon the sun began to set and the sky turned dark. Worrying a little about his sister Donghae pulled Hyukjae away from the crowded rides to call her and see if she was okay. Having heard her voice and the scolding, 'I'm fine go enjoy your date.' they continued to walk around the now colorfully lit rides. "I was never here late enough to see all the lights come on." Donghae said as they continued to walk hand in hand around the park. "I never realized how pretty it was." 

    "We should be getting home soon, it is kind of late." Hyukjae spoke up as he dragged Donghae into a quick moving line unknowingly. "But I want to go on one more ride first. I've been saving it for last the whole day."

    "What ride is it?" Donghae asked before turning around to find themselves in the front of the line for the Ferris wheel. "Nope," Donghae said as he tried to turn away.

    "Hae, you promised me any ride that I wanted to go on...." Hyukjae whined. "But if you really don't want to ride my favorite ride I guess we can go home." Hyukjae said sadly as he lowered is head and began to walk away.

    "Fine!" Donghae grumbled as he grabbed Hyukjae and shoved him into the seat before sitting down beside him. The bar on their seat was secured tightly as they began to rise until the ride stopped a quarter of the way up. "It didn't break did it?" Donghae quickly panicked as the ride came to a sudden halt. "What if we get stuck up here?" 

    "Hae calm down," Hyukjae said as he wrapped a hand around Donghae's shoulders and pulled him closer. "You'll be fine, the ride is not going to break and we're not going to be stuck." Donghae's knuckles turned white as he gripped the bar in front of him. "I can help you calm down..." Donghae's breath hitched as Hyukjae's hand started to make it's way up his leg and to his waist. "Just sit back and relax."

    "Wh-what are you doing?" Donghae stuttered as Hyukjae's hand made it's way into his pants wrapping around his length. "Hyuk people are gonna see- oh my god." Donghae groaned as he let his head fall back against the seat. "Stop."

    Hyukjae watched the others eyes glimmer with hesitation and insecurity as he tightened his grip on the now hardened length. "It doesn't feel like you want me to stop." Hyukjae whispered as he leaned in and nibbled lightly on Donghae's ear. 

    Donghae's body began to shake as the ride started to move him higher and he didn't know why anymore. Was it from the fear of the ride, the risk of getting caught with his fiancé's hand down his pants, or was it because it felt so good. "Hyukkie," Donghae whined when he felt the ride click to a halt at the top of the wheel. "I'm ing terrified." Panting, Donghae looked towards Hyukjae before lips pressed against his own. Scared that the ride was going to rock to much, Donghae clung tightly to Hyukjae's shirt before pulling away from this kiss. "What the hell are we doing?"

    "Have you ever heard of that 'If you kiss your date at the top of the Ferris wheel you're relationship will last forever' thing?" Hyukjae asked and Donghae nodded as he pit his lip playfully. 

    "Well, what would I get for having a little help all the way up here?" Donghae hummed.

    "A very, very happy marriage?" Hyukjae suggested as he winked and began to bend over. "Looks like we need to be quick with this, don't we?" Donghae bit his lip to keep from as Hyukjae's lips wrapped around his length. His tongue pressed down against the slit as he sunk his mouth down before hard. Donghae's hand moved to the other's hair gripping it tightly as some outlet of frustration. The ride began moving again and that only caused Hyukjae to go faster; Donghae soon felt the familiar feeling in his stomach arise before letting out a throaty moan as he came. Hyukjae sat up as he tucked the other safely back in his pants before giving the panting man a simple kiss. "I'm glad to see that you made it halfway around the ride without having a panic attack."

    Donghae just glared at Hyukjae the entire time the exited the ride and kept his mouth shut until they got to the car. "I might have liked it a little bit." Donghae quickly mumbled as Hyukjae started the car to head for home. "But we are never doing that again, ever." 

    "Well how about we just go home and change into something comfortable and watch a movie?" Hyukjae suggested.

    Donghae nodded as he closed his eyes and thought about what movie to watch when the idea hit him. Time for Ferris Wheel Payback. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a quick text.

    To: Hangeng
    From: Donghae

        How quickly do you think you can get to my house? I have a favor to ask...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hyukjae was currently sitting downstairs on the couch trying to pick out a movie for him and Donghae to watch. He didn't want something that was overly dramatic or romantic nor did he want something to incredibly scary because he had enough of that for one day. Donghae was still upstairs going through an array of things Hangeng snuck into their house while they were on their way home, but Hyukjae didn't know it. 

    "Heechul I really need you to walk me through how to put on this stuff, it's been to long and I forget." Donghae spoke to his phone that was sitting on his dresser as he held case of eye makeup in his hand. "I don't want to go all out just highlight." 

    "Okay," Heechul's voice sounded through the phone. "First take the cap off and get the makeup out. Then you'll need to keep your eyes open and carefully run the mascara over your eyelashes, it's really easy." Donghae began to follow his friends instructions as he continued to listen. "Can I ask why you suddenly want to dress up as a girl.... again? Are you and Hyukjae having issues?" 

    "No." Donghae replied simply as he moved onto the next eye. "He just got me really good earlier so I think it's time for a little payback. I even got this really cute lacy underwear from the store..." Donghae's voice trailed off as he went back to concentrating. 

    "Oh, make sure you leave the hair down and curl it nicely." Heechul added. "What do you plan on wearing overtop of it all?"

    "This pretty little nightgown that I had Hangeng buy. I told him to go get me the iest and tiniest thing he could find." Donghae answered as he finished up with the makeup and adjusted his hair. "I look y as hell, Hee. I could easily steal your man." The two men said goodbye as Donghae hung up his phone and made his way downstairs remembering to grab a robe to cover himself with first. His bare feet moved silently over the wood floor as he tip toed behind the couch and placed his hands over Hyukjae's eyes. "Hyukkie," Donghae sang, "whatcha doing?" 

    "Last time we were in this predicament you ended up coming out a different gender." Hyukjae said as he laughed hearing Donghae huff in annoyance. 

    "Shut up!" Donghae whined as he walked around the couch and sat down next to the other with his arms crossed. "Whatever stupid movie we are watching hit play already." Donghae grumbled not noticing Hyukjae staring at him. "What?" Donghae asked as Hyukjae scooted closer to him, "Just play the movie and leave me alone."

    "What's wrong sweetheart?" Hyukjae asked ignore Donghae's commands. "Have something in mind?" 

    "Well I was going to seduce you with this fancy outfit but just forget about it now." Donghae turned his head to the side ignoring the other. "Watch you're movie and I'll just sit here in my pretty outfit while you continue to ignore me." 

    Hyukjae, not wanting to offend Donghae's more than he already seemed to (even though he had no idea why) just pressed played the movie and made an attempt to snuggle closer to his fiancé only to have his attempt ignored and swatted away. "Hae, babe, what are you doing?" Hyukjae  asked as he saw the other stand up and begin to untie his robe.

    "Nothing, I'm just warm is all." Donghae said innocently as let the robe slide down off his shoulders slowly. It wasn't a complete lie; Donghae was starting to feel a little too warm and there was no reason he couldn't use this as an excuse to tease Hyukjae. He felt the others eyes on him as he tossed the robe away leaving him in the short silky nightgown. Donghae sat back down on the couch before spreading out and laying his legs over Hyukjae's lap. "So, what movie are we watching?" He asked acting oblivious to his teasing.

    Hyukjae, eyes no longer on the movie, couldn't resist the urge to run his hands up Donghae's leg. "You-you shaved?" Hyukjae managed to say as his eyes wandered up the others smooth skin landing on the spot where the silk met upper thigh. 

    "Yup," Donghae hummed, "and more than just my legs..." his voice trailed off as his attention his attention went back to the movie. "You should have put in the Titanic, I love that movie."

    "Do I even want to ask what you have on underneath this?" Hyukjae said ignoring the other. His hands continued to wonder up Donghae's thighs before Donghae kicked him lightly.

    Donghae raised an eyebrow, "So now you're interested?" he asked before sitting up slightly. "I might have something under here, but I don't feel like showing you anymore."

    "I think it would be a good idea if you showed me- uhh... just for informational purposes you know?" Hyukjae quickly defended as he felt himself heat up. "Since it's my job to be knowledgable in all areas of fashion..." 

    Donghae, trying his best to hide a smile, climbed off the couch and stood up and fixed his hair, well wig. "Tonight the lovely Lee Donghae, that's me, will be sporting an array of night ware that is sure to make your nights much more wroth while." Donghae narrated as he winked and spun around in a tiny circle in front of the man watching him. "First we have is little beauty, and do I mean little. Designed to come down to mid thigh in order to keep your man guessing what's underneath, my voluptuous gives this silky nightgown a little less length and whole lot more y." Donghae turned to the side and ran his hand teasingly up his leg before stopping and giggling when Hyukjae let out a small groan. "It's silky material also makes it perfect for easy removal." He began to slowly slide the material off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor before turning his head around while biting his lip ily. "Should I continue?" 

    Hyukjae's breath hitched as he watched Donghae turn around, his eyes falling strait to the lacy lingerie that was still partially covering the others body. "Hae.. Um.. Whoa." Hyukjae managed to say before he was pushed against the back of the couch. "You look so y right now; I think my brain has lost all ability to function properly." Hyukjae groaned as a Donghae straddled his hips. 

    "You have such a way with words Hyuk." Donghae replied as he tugged Hyukjae's shirt off. "Now how about you help me get the rest of this itchy off so we can ?" Donghae smiled cutely as he pecked Hyukjae's lips before climbing off the couch and wiggling his as he headed for the stairs. "You coming?" Donghae giggled. Hyukjae just continued to sit on the couch as his mind wondered to the wonderful thoughts and memories that Donghae has given him for the rest of his life. The image of that perfect barely covered by that pitiful excuse for underwear was going to entertain him for night to come, not that it was a bad thing. "Hyukkie, I seem to have lost the lingerie on the way up the stairs and found myself very ." Donghae's voice came from the top of the stairs. 

    ... Donghae... In Bedroom... Waiting..? Hyukjae was sold; Hyukjae was more than sold. The black haired man was off the couch and up the stairs so fast that he didn't even realize how he really was until he found Donghae laying in the middle of the bed just as he said he was. "You look so much better this way." Hyukjae said as his voice became slightly deeper. 

    "?" Donghae answered. "I know, but there is no need to be so unromantic about it. You could at least try to be y about complimenting me during these times?" 

    After Hyukjae finally shed his last piece of clothes he climbed onto the bed and hovered above the other. "I didn't mean you being even though you are really hot , but I meant the fact of you took your wig off. I think you are twice as y when looking like you~" Hyukjae's voice trailed off as a pair of thin lips captured his own. Their tongues tangled and danced with each other as they moved their lower bodies creating friction between them that soon had the younger whimpering slightly.

    "Hyuk, I want you." Donghae moaned as he pushed Hyukjae's hands away from his body and forced the other to sit up. "Don't you think it's time you got a little reward for putting up with all of my ?" Donghae rolled over onto his stomach before sticking his up in the air and wiggling it. 

    A hand came down with loud slap that had Donghae whimpering as he bit his lip. "You are going to be in for a wonderful night sweetheart." Hyukjae murmured as his hands massaged and parted the round mounds. He left wet and sloppy kisses all the way down the others back before teasingly running his tongue across Donghae's clenching hole. The tight muscles clenching around his tongue had him almost as much as the man currently under him. Donghae unconsciously moved his backwards wanting nothing more than his lover to be in him more. "Hae," Hyukjae grunted as he pulled away and flipped the other onto his back once more. "I want to see you while we do it; the face you make is the iest thing ever, ya know?" His words might not have been the sweetest but that had Donghae spreading his legs quicker than Kyuhyun when a new Starcraft game comes out. 

    It didn't take long until Hyukjae's fingers had Donghae ready for action and had him currently trying his best not to make himself look as eager to be doing this again, the whole having thing. (One week without for the sake of Hyunjae was too long for the older; Donghae just silently agreed). Donghae's hands grasped the sheets tightly as his leg wrapped around Hyukjae's slim waist to hold him close as he moved in and out with ease. Pleas to move faster and go harder from the younger had Hyukjae increasing his speed as he bent over and shared a sloppy and untamed kiss between them. "Hyu-hyuk, I'm going to you know- oh god!" Donghae screamed as he arched his back. Hyukjae groaning in triumph, continued to move at an erratic pace before both men met their end and collapsed next to each other in the mess of tangled sheets. 

    Donghae instantly snuggled against Hyukjae before turning on his side and propping up his head. "What is is, hmm?" Hyukjae asked as he smiled and pulled Donghae in for a kiss. 

    Donghae quickly took control of their tiny kiss before straddling his fiancé. A smirk appeared across his face as he pulled away and flung his hair out of his eyes. "Let's do it again."

 

I cannot seem to write the y today.... ever... if at all... God I'm sorry it . (Cheer me up with comments because I'm greedy)..

I love you all and thank you for getting this story to 200 subs!