Part 35

I Lost the Bet

Sorry for the long wait, but I just finished my first two weeks of college. Have this little update! I promise more will come soon... after I finish all this homework...

You all see D&E's new music video short?

"Baby I just want to see you ..."

     Donghae's shirt was lifted up over his head and hands attached themselves to his chest almost instantly. "Hyuk," Donghae said hesitantly before the others fingers brushed gently across his s. "Ah, Hyukkie, don't do that." he whimpered a little. He knew that his chest was getting rather sensitive but this... this he didn't think he could handle if Hyukjae kept it up and he really didn't want to wait around to see if he would. "Hyukkie please." Donghae whined as he bit his lip to prevent any unwanted moans from escaping.

    "You can't tell me you're not feeling something from this." Hyukjae said as he flicked his fingers across his husbands sensitive nubs once more. Donghae let a whining noise escape his throat as Hyukjae leaned forward and ran his tongue over the hardening area. 

    "Hyukjae, no..." Donghae moaned not understanding why this was turning him on so much. Hyukjae attached his lips and began to lightly while letting his fingers ghost over the other half of Donghae's chest. 

    Hyukjae stopped is ministrations and looked up at Donghae. "Do you want me to stop?"

    Donghae looked at Hyukjae before grabbing a handful of his hair and pulling him forward until their lips touched. "No," he muttered quietly into the kiss.

    Hyukjae moved quickly, tugging off his shirt before throwing it to the floor before placing a hand on Donghae's bulging stomach. "I promise I won't hurt you, okay?"

    Donghae let his head fall back against the pillows as Hyukjae's hands worked on removing the sweatpants he wore. "Just me off," Donghae moaned when he felt the cold hand wrap around his length. Hyukjae happily obliged and moved his hand up and down the others length a few more times before letting his tongue travel across the slit. Donghae groaned in pleasure as he watched Hyukjae's mouth work wonders on his already sensitive body, and he tugged harshly at the others hair when he felt himself nearing his end. 

    Tired and still high on pleasure, Hyukjae helped his husband redress before curling back in bed beside him. "I hate you." Donghae muttered before pulling his new source of warmth closer. "That felt so nice and I thought I was doing good controlling my hormones."

    It was easy to say that Donghae slept great that night and without his special body pillow was forced to cuddle against Hyukjae giving him a new sense of worth. The older man hated to admit it but he loved it when Donghae clung to him in bed, pregnant or not. Hyukjae woke up early enough to get a nice head start on the day, and beat his husband to the shower. He was even able to get breakfast sent up to their room and make is all presentable before sliding next to the still sleeping figure in bed holding a tray of food. "Donghae," Hyukjae whispered coaxing the man awake. "I have breakfast for you and I think you should get up now." 

    "Is there french toast?" Donghae grumbled as he sat up and rubbed his face. "Because I would really love some french toast." Hyukjae smiled and placed the tray on Donghae's lap before grabbing a piece of bacon from the plate and taking a bite.  "Hyukjae I love you and your never ending ability to keep me both full and happy."

    "It's my pleasure sweetheart." Hyukjae replied before climbing off the bed. "Now eat before getting ready because we need to be back in time for Hyunjae to get sent off to school tomorrow, and as much as Heechul loves the girl I'm sure he's had enough."

    "You treat her like she's your own daughter," Donghae giggled, "cute." 

    "Yeah well, she is. Oh man I hope we don't have a girl. I mean I will be very happy and excited if we do but having a little boy would be a lovely change since we'll already have all the girl problems with Hyunjae." 

    "I am not going to say that I want our child to be one gender or the other, but I will say this." Donghae said before taking a sip of the orange juice on his tray. "Having a little boy running around our house would be enjoyable."

    "Sounding really technical there, hun." Hyukjae laughed a little bit before picking up a suitcase and beginning to repack their clothes. "We are only in our 20's so let's not make it seem like we are old grandpa's talking about their grandkids.

    "Are you calling me old, Lee Hyukjae!" Donghae shouted as his eyes began to tear up.

    "No, Donghae, that's not what I meant!" Hyukjae panicked. "Please do not cry."

    "God, Hyuk, I was only joking." Donghae smiled before cutting up a piece of his french toast and shoving it in his mouth. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "It's about time you two are home!" Hyunjae shouted as she finished putting plates on the dinner table. "I have been cooking all day long, with the supervision of Heechul, for dinner tonight." Heechul was busy taking what looked like a pasta bake out of the oven while Hyunjae took a salad bowl from the fridge. "Heechul let me cut the vegetables for the salad by myself so I'm sorry if they are not at the correct size." 

    "Let me help you get drinks on the table." Hyukjae said as he started towards the fridge before he was turned away by Heechul and forced towards the table. "Or not."

    "Sit down and let us finish the dinner." Heechul said as Hyukjae and DOnghae sat down at the table. "It was the girls idea to make you a nice dinner for when you two got home so sit down and enjoy it. We'll do everything."