*Surprise

I Lost the Bet

The sun shone brightly through the window, just like it did every morning because that’s what the sun does, causing Hyukjae to stretch and yawn before opening his eyes. The bedroom was dimly lit which meant that he was the first one up this morning, particularly odd. “Hae, you up?” Hyukjae whispered as he turned around to find a mess of long brown hair covering the face, and pillow, next to him as a voice hummed in response.  “What’s with the wig?” Hyukjae asked as he sat up, “I thought you decided to ditch it after the whole fashion thing.” He asked curiously.

                “What the hell are you talking about?”  The voice answered in a higher pitch then normal. “Hyukkie, I’m not wearing a wig…. Are you sick?” The voice continued to say as the figure sat up and ran a hand through her hair. “Last time I’ve checked it’s always been this long.”

                “!” Hyukjae yelped in surprise before tumbling out of the bed while bringing a majority of the blankets with him. The person currently sitting in his bed was not Donghae and he was terrified to ask because he had a very good guess as to what the girls name would be. Hyukjae peered over the mattress from the floor to get a better look at the woman; the long wave brown hair, the deep chocolate eyes, and the sensual curves…. “H-Haenim?” Hyukjae stuttered as the firl crawled over to the edge of the bed.

                “Hyukjae,” she responded as she raised an eyebrow and pushed her hair behind her ears to keep it from falling down, “Are you sure that you are okay? You are staring to turn really pale.”

                “You… girl… how??? But Donghae… uhhhh.” Hyukjae began to ramble making no sense to the confused girl beside him. “You are 100% sure that you are a woman and are not secretly a man named Donghae?” He asked.

                Haemin eyed her fiancé curiously. “I know that my brother and I are twins, Hyukkie, but we don’t look that much alike.” Haemin sighed as she sat back onto the bed and looked down at the man on the floor. “It’s been several months and we are engaged for heavens sake, and you are asking me if I am actually me; I feel insulted really.” She ran a hand through her hair before climbing off the bed to join Hyukjae in his pile of blankets on the floor. “Did someone have a weird dream? I told you not to eat that pizza before bed.”

                “You mean to tell me that all that wasn’t real?” Hyukjae said as he felt the others arms wrap around him. “I… I did meet you at that stupid dating thing, right?” Hyukjae asked worriedly.

                “Yeah,” Haemin answered. “Heechul, Kangin, and Kyuhyun forced me to go to that stupid thing as a dare. I thought it was going to be completely pointless, but I did meet you.”  Hyukjae hesitantly wrapped his arms around Haenim but did it none the less. “Want to tell me about your dream?”

                Hyukjae nodded before taking a deep breath to calm himself down. “I dreamt that we went through all this stuff together and I confessed that I loved you after a few months and then one day you told me that you were in love with me too but you were really a guy. Your name was Lee Donghae and you begged me to give you a chance to love you for who you really were and not what you were pretending to be and I did-“ Hyukjae’s voice started to trail off.

                “It’s okay Hyukjae,” Haenim replied. “It was just a dream.” She looked up and gave the other a quick kiss before letting go of the hug and standing up. “I’m going to go get ready for work now so make sure you get your stuff ready. If you are late again I’m going to be extremely disappointed in you.“

                Hyukjae watched as Haenim walked off to the bathroom and fell back onto the floor as he heard the shower water turn on from across the hall. He sighed as he closed his eye and tried his best to clear his mind and get his thoughts strait; he couldn’t believe that it was all just a dream. Lee Donghae. Hyukjae thought as he remembered what Haenim told him earlier. Her brother. Did he really develop a secret desire for his fiancé’ brother that he was unaware of? “Lee Donghae, Hyukjae whispered to himself as he closed his thought about how bad he wanted to return that that dream. “Look’s like I’m going to have to pay you a visit later…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April Fools! (I'm such a .)

I will update for real later. (That was going to be the real ending.)