The Boss' Request

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Baekhyun eyed his boss with shock "Come again?"

Chanyeol rose from his chair and got straight to the point, "I want you to accompany me on my family dinner."

"Why?"

Chanyeol turned to the big window and looked out onto the city, he sighed and said "I have told my family that you and I were dating. They believed me."

Baekhyun rose from his seat "Why would you do that?!"

Chanyeol turned his head to Baekhyun and smiled "Because I like you. Why else would I do that?"

Baekhyun felt his cheeks warm up. Chanyeol smiled and stepped closer to the nervous boy. Baekhyun could smell Chanyeol's cologne, it smelled like something his step brother would use. Chanyeol intertwined his hand with Baekhyun's. 

"Would you accompany me? Or do I have to beg?"

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol, who's face was serious, and shook his head "You don't have to beg, I-I'll go."

Chanyeol's warm smile came back "Fantastic. I can't wait until tomorrow night. It will be amazing."

<><><><>

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Plea-"

"For the love of goddess, Seulgi. I'm not going to pretend to be your boyfriend!"

Luhan leaned back into the passenger seat and sighed. Seulgi groaned and rested her head on the steering wheel. "Why not?"

"Why not? Oh, let me think, because I'm gay!"

Seulgi shrugged her shoulders then rose her head, a smirk on her face made Luhan nervous. "You owe me."

"What?'

Seulgi motioned her hand up and down Luhan "I gave you a make over and guess what, Sehun checked you out today. You owe me."

Luhan eyed Seulgi then sighed. "So giving me a make over to get Sehun to notice me has turned into using me as your boyfriend to get this cute guy. Won't Sehun never look at me again when he sees us together like a couple?"

Seulgi's eyes widened "Oh my gosh, I never realized that."

Luhan sighed and scratched the back of his head, a thought came to him as he did this "Why don't you ask him out?"

Seulgi eyed Luhan hoping the innocent boy would understand, but Luhan didn't take the hint. Seulgi unbuckled her seatbelt and turned her body to Luhan. "Listen."

Luhan perked up.

"I like a boy. I don't know if he likes me. If I ask him out and he rejects me, I'll die."

The car was silent as the two stared at each other. Luhan simply nodded, unbuckled his seatbelt, and said, "Then I will be at your funeral. I will bring a bouquet of roses and daises."

Seulgi groaned and got out of the car, Luhan did the same and the two shut the car doors almost at the same time. Seulgi leaned against the car, staring at Luhan desperately, "Please?"

"No."

"I'll pay you."

"I'm not going to be bribed."

"Then what am I going to do to make you agree to be my pretend boyfriend."

"Nothing, because I'm not doing it. And as I said before, Why don't you ask him?"

"Because I'll die! Come on, Luhan. Do your best friend a favor!"

"How about I ask him for you?"

"No."

"How about I-"

"Just be my boyfriend, Luhan!"

"No!"

"God! You are so selfish!"

"Take that back!"

"No!"

"Seulgi, take it back! I'm not selfish! I'm just not into gir-" Luhan suddenly realized he basically screamed he was gay, but to make it worse-Sehun was watching the entire argument.

<><><><>

Chanyeol put an arm around Baekhyun's waist and looked down at the boy "Ready?"

Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol smiled and started walking with his "boyfriend" towards his family. Chanyeol's family wasn't that large, it consisted of his parents, his grandmother, his uncle, his aunt, and his young cousin who had recently moved back from America. His family wasn't one of those "high class and stuck up" kind of families, they were the "crazy" family. Chanyeol's mother had recently retired from her job as a teacher and his father had been retired for three years, he used to be a construction worker. His aunt and uncle were both in accounting, the two were also inseparable. Chanyeol's cousin was a closed book, he didn't share anything unless the situation demanded it. He was a shy guy and didn't have many friends, but he had enough.

Baekhyun learned all of this in a matter of minutes while sitting at the table. Baekhyun was asked questions like "How long have you two been together?" which Chanyeol answered "Not long." Chanyeol would occasionally look at Baekhyun during the course of the meal, then put his hand over Baekhyun's.

Chanyeol's mother, who's name was Seyeon, smiled at the two actions. She took a sip of her tea and looked at Baekhyun "Does my boy treat you well?"

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol, who looked down at him, Baekhyun quickly turned his eyes back at Seyeon and nodded "Of course. He treats me well."

Seyeon nodded and continued eating her dinner. Chanyeol's father, Minjun, eyed the two and smiled. Minjun swallowed the piece of steak in his mouth and asked Baekhyun, "Are you still a ?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened.

Seyeon slapped her husband on the arm "Honey."

-----------------------

Long hiatus...sorry!

1) Enjoy?

2) When did you become an Exotic?