What?

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kai bit his bottom lip and bounced his foot as he waited in worry and anticipation for the results. Unconscious beside him was Kyungsoo, he was almost the exact same way when Kai first saw him.

"Serious case of deja vu." Taeyeon said to break the silence.

"You got that right. I hope this works." Kai added.

"It will, we just need to believe in Mr. Choi. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a pretty good theory on what would possibly happen after." Taeyoen answered. "I just hope he doesn't forget everything again. That would ."

"Completely ." Kai said while staring at Kyungsoo.

<><><><>

"Does it look good on me?" Baekhyun asked as he held the dark blue t-shirt to his chest. Chanyeol eyed it and nodded. "Should I buy it?" he eyed the shirt.

"I'll buy it for you." Chanyeol said as he snatched it from his boyfriend's hands.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked as he followed Chanyeol to another rack of clearance clothes. "It's like-"

"It's only five dollars, babe."

"Five dollars which could be spent on food so we don't die from starvation."

"Is that just a way of saying you're hungry?"

"Maybe."

"How about I pay for this and I pay for dinner?"

"Chanyeol-"

"It's the least I could do, babe. I put you in between Sandara's and I's fued. Please let me shower you with gifts, at least until everything gets straightened out." Chanyeol said, he took Baekhyun's hands into his and squeezed them tight.

After a while of an inner battle in Baekhyun's mind, he sighed and nodded his head. "Fine."

<><><><>

Kai caressed Kyungsoo's cheek and smiled "How can someone look so cute?"

Suddenly Mr. Choi burst into the room after running full sprint "I have the results!" Kai and Taeyeon rose and turned to the doctor. A huge smile appeared on his face "Kyungsoo was suffering from Pre-Alzheimer Syndrome, the name is now official, and it lasts, well, as long as the person lives, unless they experience a similar, or the exact same, event that made them get the condition in the first place."

"So?"

"He should be back to normal."

A smile appeared on Kai's face "Really?!"

Mr. Choi nodded "Yes."

"You aren't joking?"

"No."

Taeyeon squealed and took out her phone "I have to call my mom and dad!" she started dialing the number, but Mr. Choi stopped her with a motion of his hand.

"I said he should be back to normal. I could be wrong. We will have to wait to find out."

"So?! I still want my parents to be here if what your saying is right." Taeyeon continued to dial the number and put the phone to her ear. "Mom, get over here right now!"

In under a hour, Kyungsoo's parents, Taeyeon, Mr. Choi, Kai, and Han Gyu sat staring at the unconscious Kyungsoo. Han Gyu of course had no clue what was going on and was thinking it was some play his father was putting on.

Then they heard the . Kai was the closest to the boy and looked him over, his face scrunched and his mouth slightly moved. Kai smiled and turned to Kyungsoo's family "He's waking up."

Kyungsoo groaned and slightly lifted his leg, a small, but loud, noise came from beneath the blankets. Taeyeon eyed his brother "I think he farted."

Kai shushed her and touched his boyfriend's hand "Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo's hand moved out from under him and the boy turned away from the entire group who were expecting him to wake up. Taeyeon sighed and rose from her seat.

"Mom, can I wake him up?"

"I wouldn't." Mr. Choi replied with his arms crossed.

"You don't understand, Mr. Choi. He used to act like this all the time." Taeyeon said before walking up to her brother and screaming, "Wake up, idiot!"

Kyungsoo's hand reached out and pushed on her head to get her away from him. "I'm trying to sleep, brat."

"Brat?! If you weren't in the hospital-ward-or whatever this place is called-"

Kyungsoo immediately shot up "I'm in a hospital?!" he looked around and the last person his eyes landed on were Kai "What are you doing here, Jongin?"

A smile appeared on Kai's face "You called me Jongin."

"Yeah, so?"

"Do you remember the accident?" Mr. Choi asked.

"What accident? Why am I in a hospital bed?"

"Interesting." Mr. Choi muttered before jotting something down in a journal he brought with him. "What is the last thing you remember, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo eyed Mr. Choi "Who is this?"

"He's a special doctor, honey. Just answer his question." Kyungsoo's mother answered gently.

"So what is the last thing you remember?"

"Uh...walking in on Jongin doing it with some girl." Kai shrunk down in his chair. "After that I don't know. Why am I in a hospital?!"

Kyungsoo's mother rose from her seat and walked over to her confused son "Honey, you were in a car accident with Kai here." she motioned towards Kai, who nodded his head.

"I was?" Kyungsoo looked down and tried to remember but failed. He looked at Kai "What did you do, Jongin?"

"He did nothing, Kyungsoo. A drunk driver hit you and you two ended up here." Taeyeon answered

"Okay."

"Daddy!" Han Gyu said finally as he waddled over to his father's bed.

Kyungsoo smiled, lifted his son up and held him close. "Hey, buddy. How was-how long was I out for?"

"Describe 'out'" Taeyeon answered.

"Unconscious."

"Not for long, but there is more." Kai finally said. "I want you to hear this."

---------------------------

Ooooh! Next chapter is so good!

1) Happy?!