Monster

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Han Gyu climbed up onto his father's bed "Daddy?"

Kyungsoo looked up at him and almost screamed when seeing the kid. "Who is this?" he asked Kai.

Taeyeon's eyes widened "Are you serious? Kyungsoo that is your child. Don't you remem-of course you wouldn't...you are losing your memory not gaining it back."

"What is she talking about, babe?" Kyungsoo asked Kai.

Kai shook his head "Nothing. Giberish."

"I'm right here, idiot." Taeyeon replied.

"Shut up, Taeyeon." Kai added.

Han Gyu didn't completely understand his father's receding memory. He just knew that his father would soon forget about him and it look like it was that time. It had two months after Kris and Tao ran away. Chanyeol and Sandara were officially divorced and Chanyeol was planning on asking Baekhyun to be his lover, but on this side of the town Kyungsoo only started to lose more and more of his memory. Kai feared Kyungsoo would soon forget about him. He didn't know what he would do if that would happen.

Despite the sad and unfortunate things going on around Han Gyu, the boy kept that smile and would sometimes giggle when Kyungsoo purposely pushed him off the bed with his finger. Soon the giggling would turn to crying when Han Gyu falls on his head.

"The doctor said his most memorable memory will stay until the end. That is probably you, Kai." Taeyeon said when there was silence.

"That's good."

"That isn't good, Kai."

"Why isn't it good-" Taeyeon pointed to Han Gyu, who was continuously trying to climb up to his father. "Oh, I see."

"Thank god Han Gyu is only five, but when he is older he will have to deal with his father not knowing who he is. Would you want that to happen with you and your father?" Kai shook his head. "I'm going to take Han Gyu into my custody if the worse happens." she added.

"And the worse is?"

"Kyungsoo starts getting annoyed with Han Gyu or something like that."

"I doubt that would happen. Kyungsoo isn't like that."

"It doesn't matter. I'm already prepared to watch him for Kyungsoo. It's what he would want if he was really here with us right now." Taeyeon motioned her head at Kyungsoo "This isn't the real Kyungsoo. This is some monster that comes with that ing disease."

"But every monster can be either tamed or destroyed." someone added. It was Mr. Choi. Taeyeon and Kai rose. He had a black leather bag in his hand and a huge smile on his face "I have good news."

---------------------------------

Oooh?

1) What do you think will happen with EXO now? (In real life)