Punishment with Han Gyu

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

A chilling wind blew across from the northwest, Han Gyu frowned and waddled over to his father. Kyungsoo smiled at him and welcome him with a warm hug.

"You done sledding, honey?"

Han Gyu nodded his head.

"How about we get some dinner at-"

"Seoul Land!" Han Gyu finished, cheered up and down, and almost slipped from the ice under his feet.

Kyungsoo smiled and picked Han Gyu up by his waist, he grabbed Han Gyu's sled with his free hand and carried the excited boy to his car. Kyungsoo buckled his son inside his car seat and closed the door, he would have opened the driver door, but the smell of smoke stopped his action.

Kyungsoo looked around, he couldn't find the culprit. The first person that came to mind was Kai, it was the only guy he could think of.

Kyungsoo then saw the smoke raise from behind this dumpster, he smiled and snuck up to it. His smiled widened when he heard a familiar voice. It was Kai.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the dumpster, it took a minute for Kai and his friends to realize Kyungsoo was there. The four immature boys looked at each other then back at Kyungsoo, then they scattered. Kyungsoo couldn't let them go, but eh really only cared about catching Kai.

It wasn't that hard since it was snowy as hell and Kai fell while running, the latter swore at his friends who had ditched him. Kyungsoo grabbed Kai by the wrist and pulled him up.

"Do you ever learn, Jongin?"

Kai sighed.

Then Kyungsoo had an idea.

"Since you seem to enjoy messing around, how about you and I go get some dinner together. I'll pay."

Kai eyed him and scoffed "Are you serious? I don't want to."

Kyungsoo nodded and stared into Kai's eyes "Then you won't mind if I call the police, I bet they would love to hear that minors were smoking-" Kyungsoo sniffed the air "weed."

Kai gritted his teeth and sighed "Where are we going to go?"

"Follow me."

Kai did as ordered and followed Kyungsoo to his car, Kai swore he saw a kid in the backseat. Kai grabbed Kyungsoo by the wrist and spun him around "You want me in the same car, smelling like weed, with a toddler?"

Kyungsoo nodded.

"What kind of parent are you?"

Kyungsoo chuckled and crossed his arms "I'm not a bad parent and you're not going anywhere near my child smelling like that. I have spare clothes in the back of my van and I have deodorant."

"And why do you have those?"

"You never can know, now go into the bathroom and wait for me."

"Whatever." Kai started to make his way to the bathroom.

"And if I find you gone, I won't be afraid to call the police."

Kai wasn't thinking of leaving, he knew he couldn't win with Kyungsoo. He had tried many times, but failed. Kai trudged into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he looked stoned.

Kyungsoo walked in a minute later with a plain white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a stick of unused deodorant. Kai snatched it from the latter and walked into one of the stalls to change.

"Jongin, why would you do something as stupid as drugs? You know what I told you, right?"

Kai didn't answer.

"I really want you to have a good future, you are nice kid and someday you will have a child. Do you want them to be around smoke and drugs, I doubt you do."

"I don't need a lecture while I'm changing clothes, I know what I did was wrong."

"Then why do it in the first place?"

Kai didn't answer, he didn't know how to answer this question. After a couple seconds he had come up with an answer. He just did it because he wanted to. He wanted to be cool to his friends, he wanted to be a bad boy.

"Jongin, can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Try to stop."

"Why?"

"Jongin, just try."

Honestly, and Kai didn't know why, Kai would try for Kyungsoo. Was it because of how much his teacher cared for him, or was it because Kai wanted to stop, but he needed someone to push him. Kai actually felt cared for for once in his life, his parents never gave him that sense of care and love.

Kai's parents weren't abusive, they weren't some drug addicts-they never touched drugs-or alcoholics. Kai's parents were rich, famous, and very well known in the business world. His parents were never around so he had to fend for himself, he developed hatred for his parents for never being there when he needed them.

Kyungsoo knew this, he already knew what Kai needed. What Kai needed was someone who cared for him and who he cared for. Kyungsoo would stop at nothing to give Kai was he needed.

Kai finally came out of the stall. He wore the clothes given to him and the deodorant that masked the smell. Kyungsoo smiled and threw him a sweatshirt, Kai put it on and rubbed his arms to keep them warm.

"Let's get going."

Kyungsoo guided Kai to his car and helped him inside, then walked over to the driver's side and climbed in. Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder at Han Gyu.

"This is one of my students, Han Gyu. His name is Kim Jongin."

Kai gave Han Gyu a smile.

Han Gyu looked at his father and the strange boy, then smiled "Is he my new daddy?!"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

Kai chuckled.

Kyungsoo quickly regained his composure and shook his head "No, he is one of my students. He is going to eat with us today, is that okay?"

Han Gyu nodded.

Kyungsoo turned back around and eyed Kai "Seatbelt."

Kai nodded, put on his seatbelt, and looked back at Kyungsoo.The latter had already started the car and put on his seatbelt. Kai looked over his shoulders to Han Gyu, who was playing with his action figure he had gotten a few days ago.

So this is what a real family is like?

---------

Baekhyun took a deep breath and looked at his friend. His friend had auburn colored hair and wore a dark blue sweater, white hat, and black jeans.

"I'm nervous, Tao."

The boy named Tao sighed "To late to do anything about it now, now get inside that room and show Chanyeol what a good writer you are."

Baekhyun groaned and faced the door again.

"Do I have to make you go inside the room?"

Baekhyun nodded.

Tao sighed and turned the handle, opening the door, then pushed Baekhyun inside. Chanyeol was currently reading the newspaper when his intern entered.

"Ah, Baekhyun-" he noticed the chinese man behind him "and friend."

Tao gave Chanyeol a smile and closed the door so only Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the room, Tao sighed and walked back to his cubicle.

"That boy is in a huge amount of trouble." Tao overheard.

"That intern?" a woman wearing a red scarf asked.

"Yeah, you know how Chanyeol is." the other woman in a green blouse added.

"I know, he didn't like my piece. I never had gotten picked at all after that and I had some very good pieces, but with Chanyeol it's win or lose and then you're screwed."

"At least you still have your job."

The woman in the green blouse nodded her head and walked back to her cubicle. Tao stared at the door to Chanyeol's room and took a deep breath.

--------

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol read over his three paged fictional piece, he couldn't tell if Chanyeol hated it or liked it. Chanyeol had stopped half way and pointed at the chair in front of his desk. "Sit down, I don't bite."

Baekhyun nodded and sat down, he looked down at his fingers and started fiddling with his hoodie strings. Chanyeol set the paper down and eyed Baekhyun (who hadn't realized he finished) and smiled.

"I'm done, Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun looked up with wide eyes "And?"

Chanyeol handed Baekhyun back his paper and commented saying: "It was good, I enjoyed that you made the main character homoual. It is different for the character to be gay and live in this apocalyptic world, you conveyed his feelings of sadness well in his speech to his friend. Was there more than this?"

Baekhyun nodded "I wrote about an ending, but it stupid."

"Nonsense, what happens?"

"He dies."

Chanyeol nodded and picked up his pen, he wrote something on a posted note and handed it to Baekhyun. It had an address. Baekhyun looked up at his boss with confusion.

"I want to see the ending, but not now. Join me for dinner tonight, I know where you live so I will pick you up at seven. We will go over the ending."

Baekhyun nodded and rose, he bowed for gratitude and walked to the door. Before he left Chanyeol had one more thing to say to the boy.

"Good job."

"Thank you, sajangnim." Baekhyun said before leaving Chanyeol's office.

----------

"Daddy, can I go in the play-place now?!" Han Gyu asked.

Kyungsoo nodded. Han Gyu scurried off into the play-place with this little girl and the two played together on the slide. Kyugsoo smiled and turned to his student.

"Are you hungry now?"

Kai nodded.

"What do you want?"

"Just a hamburger and a small Pepsi."

Kyungsoo nodded and added: "Mind watching my son for a minute while I get the food?"

Kai nodded.

"I will be back as fast as I can." Kyungsoo said before walking out of the play-place at to the register to order the food for everyone.

Kai sat down at one of the tables and looked for Han Gyu in the huge crowd of kids, he finally saw him playing kai-bai-bo with the same little girl on one of colored benches in the corner.

The little girl was maybe a year or two older than Han Gyu and had on a floral shirt and white jeans. Kai smiled when Han Gyu got gently knocked on the forehead when losing.

"Miyoung, it's time to go home!" a feminine voice called.

The little girl who was playing with Han Gyu frowned and gave the later a quick hug and ran over to her mother. Kai could overhear the little girl talking about playing with Han Gyu.

Han Gyu pouted his lips then noticed Kai staring at him, Han Gyu smiled and waddled over to the latter. Han Gyu came up to Kai and grabbed his leg.

"Are you my daddy's husband?"

Kai smiled and shook his head.

"Are you his boyfriend?"

Kai shook his head.

"Can we be friends?"

Kai smile widened and he nodded. Han Gyu giggled and wrapped his arms around Kai's leg. Kai smile stayed on his face until he heard a chuckle coming from behind him. Kai turned his head and immediately lost his smile, it was Kris.

"What are you doing here, dude?"

"Nothing."

Kris pointed at Han Gyu "Who's the kid?"

"Nobody."

"I'm his friend!" Han Gyu added.

Kris let out a hearty laugh and crouched down, a smile on his face. "Do you like Kai?"

Han Gyu looked confused and asked: "Who's Kai?"

"He only knows my real name."

"I see, well, do you like Jongin?"

"Yes, he is my friend! I want him to marry my daddy too!"

Kris smile widened and he ruffled Han Gyu's hair "Jongin is to mean to marry anyone."

Kai slapped Kris on the back and gave him a glare.

Han Gyu looked at the two and smiled "Are you two married?"

Kris chuckled and shook his head "I'm to cute for Jongin."

"Jongin is cute." Han Gyu defended.

"Thank you, Han Gyu."

"I see that Han Gyu is warming up to you nicely, Jongin." Kyungsoo's voice stated.

Kai and Kris looked up and saw Kyungsoo holding a tray full of food, Kris rose and bowed "Good afternoon, seonsangnim." Kyungsoo gave him a smile and set the tray full of food on the table Kai sat at.

"I guess I should be going, my little brother is waiting for me." Kris said before running into where Han Gyu had just came from.

"Daddy, guess what!"

Kyungsoo sat down and started passing out all the food, Kai turned his body to face his food, and Han Gyu climbed on the chair next to Kai.

"What, Han Gyu?"

"Jongin and I are going to get married!"

Kyungsoo looked up from his food and eyed Kai "Is that so?"

"Yeah, we just met and this is crazy, but I like him so I'm going to marry him...maybe."

"But I thought you just said you two are getting married, why is it a maybe now?"

"I like that other boy too, he is tall."

"Well, I will be attending the wedding. I hope you two become a happy family and have dozens of children." Kyungsoo added before opening Han Gyu's kid's meal and placing the food onto the napkins. Han Gyu stared to eat his chicken and hum to a song in his head.

The three boys had a silent meal, with the background sound of Han Gyu's humming. Kai had to admit, he really liked this...a lot. He was happy to disobey Kyungsoo, because if he didn't then he wouldn't have had a good time like this; and he really needed this.

-------------------------

Good little chapter....Han Gyu is just so cute~

1) Favorite EXO song from XOXO Album?

Mini-Game:

Oh oh sashil nunan oh oh
Neohuideureul johahae meoshijanha oh oh (oh oh oh oh)
Oh oh naiga mwo oh oh
Jungyohan geon aniya oh oh oh
Naegero wajullae oh oh

 

(Hint: Female solo artist, the song talks about Junsu and Taeyang!)