Babysitting

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kai stared at Han Gyu as Han Gyu stared at him, Kai sighed and leaned back. Han Gyu copied him.

"Are you my daddy's boyfriend?"

Kai shook his head.

"Are you my daddy's daddy?"

Kai shook his head.

"Are you my daddy's-"

"I'm not anything to your daddy. I'm just one of his students."

Han Gyu looked at him with his big brown eyes and repeated what Kai said "Students."

Kai nodded "I'm his student."

"You're my daddy's student who is his boyfriend who's daddy is your daddy!"

Kai looked at him with confusion then sighed "Whatever."

Han Gyu giggled and crawled over and onto Kai's lap, Kai was shocked but didn't push him off. Han Gyu grabbed onto Kai's shirt and nuzzled his head into Kai's chest.

"I'm glad my daddy has a boyfriend. I love my daddy."

Kai looked down at him and smiled "Yeah."

Han Gyu's eyes started to slowly close then open then slowly close again. Kai never took his eyes off the latter and had on this big smile while Han Gyu started to fall asleep.

Then suddenly the front door opened, Kai looked up from Han Gyu to see Kyungsoo dragging a suitcase and wearing a black suit and tie. Kai eyed him then looked at Han Gyu, he smiled.

"You are home early." Kai stated as he looked at the sleeping Han Gyu.

Kyungsoo sighed and set his suitcase aside "The meeting was shorter than I expected, I only had to be there for the first half. Anyway, it's late you can stay here if you want. The couch transforms into a bed."

Kai looked at the couch and nodded "I'm cool with that."

Kyungsoo slipped off his shoes and trudged over to Kai, he reached out his hands "I'll put Han Gyu to bed." Kai picked up Han Gyu and lifted him to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took him and walked into his bedroom.

Kai sat on the floor until Kyungsoo walked back out, he rubbed his eyes and sighed "Are you just going to sit there all night?"

Kai shook his head and rose "Do you mind if I get something to eat from your fridge, I haven't eaten for a while."

Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head and shrugged his shoulders "I don't care, there is some cereal in the cupboard, milk in the fridge, or you can make ramen. Just be sure not to burn down the kitchen." Kyungsoo answered, he yawned and blinked a few times "I'm going to bed." he pointed at the couch "It is pretty easy to get down, just take off the seat things and pulled the handle." Kyungsoo his heels and walked towards his bedroom, he stopped and turned to Kai one last time "Good night."

"Good night." Kai said before Kyungsoo retired into his bedroom to sleep.

Kai smiled "Cute." Kai's eyes widened "What the did I just say?" Kai groaned and knocked on his head "Wake up, Kai. You are just tired. You need to eat."

------------------------------

Enjoy? I hope you did. Upvote this story, okay?!

1)

Mini-Game: Group and Song!

Hey do domino game 
eh eh eh eh do domino game
Hey do domino game 
eh eh eh eh do domino game

(Hint: Recently debuted)